Message Boards

Topic : 03/16 Octuplets' Mom Answers Viewer Questions

Number of Replies: 492
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, March 12, 2009, 05:52:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

After Nadya Suleman’s two-part special with Dr. Phil, the cameras keep rolling. Dr. Phil leads a town hall meeting between the mother everyone is talking about and the studio audience. See Nadya openly answer viewers’ questions: How will she take care of herself while caring for 14 kids? Where will the children be while she pursues her education? How will she find transportation for all her kids? Where will the organization that's agreed to help her, Angels in Waiting, get the funds to assist with 14 children? How will the donations coming in be handled? Is the sperm donor aware that he has fathered 14 kids? Then, Nadya leaves the stage but the discussion continues without her. The audience doesn't hold back with their heated comments. Plus, as Nadya prepares to move into her new home and make it suitable for the influx of babies, how will her new neighborhood react to the mom of 14 and the media frenzy that follows? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 14, 2009, 4:26 pm CDT

Not another one!

Good grief, Dr. Phil.....get over this woman & stop pushing her on you viewing audience.  I refuse to watch any of your shows where Nadya & her 14 children are the subjects.  By continuing to support & beg for donations for this woman you are becoming the laughing stock of the daytime talk TV world.  I know quite a few women who were on the "bubble" about watching your show, and this has driven them right to Ellen.  If you find Nadya so worthy of everyone's money, please just give her a few million dollars of your own & quit pushing her on your audience.

March 14, 2009, 4:29 pm CDT

Donation totals??

I think it would be very interesting to find out exactly how much has come in for donations for Nadya??  Very little if any I would bet!! Who in their right mind would contribute to this nutty woman! Obviously based on 95% of the message boards (which I totally agree with) people are infuriated and outraged that Dr. Phil is even advocating for this woman.  If he feels it's all about the babies then the simple solution is ADOPTION, ADOPTION ADOPTION!!!  Nadya is so obviously incapable of being a mentally stable and nurturing role model for them and she should NOT be rewarded for making such completely incompetent decisions.  These little babies will need 18 years of parental guidance!!!  Please, please please, for the love of God have them be adopted to mentally stable people that can give them the love they need!!  I bet if Dr. Phil did a show on promoting for adoption for the babies ... he would get an overwhelming response!  But very few are probably willing to give money that we all know will be in Nadya's control (ultimately) even though they say it's going for the babies.. So Dr. Phil ... straight up ... how much has come in for donations for Nadya so far?????

curious in chicago

March 14, 2009, 4:34 pm CDT

Unbelieveable

I can't believe that anyone can do such a thing. She is obsessed with plasitic surgery and yet she will subject herself to bear not only 1 child but 14 into this world. She has the state (or family) pay for everything and lives with family. She is how old and can't even work a job to support her children or put them into a house that she herself works hard to obtain, but that someone else will just willing give to her. She is being handed everything on a silver platter and people all around the world are falling into her manipulation and deceit. Those children, I will say in all sense, will be better with their own biological mother but at what cost. There are millions of people out there that would love to have one baby but cannot. They either cannot have children due to numerous different fertility reasons or financially feel that they can't afford to bring a child into this world. I am one of those. I have three beautiful children and after the third one I had a tubal but due to circumstance I have gotten divorced and now am with a gentleman I would love to have a child with. However, I have two options, in vitro or a tubal reversal both of which can cost up to and beyond $10,000 and I would have to finance either one of those because 1)insurance does not pay for those and 2)I would not or could not have and don't even know how to go about having the state pay for those things. How selfish can one woman be to feel that honest, hard-working people should be paying for her to have any of those things. It is just unbelieveable and mind-boggling.

March 14, 2009, 4:41 pm CDT

RADAR ON LINE - WATCH HER BLOGS WOW!!

HEY DR PHIL, HAVE YOU WATCHED THE RADAR ON LINE BLOGS FROM NADYA??

AND IF YOU HAVE, ARE YOU STILL BACKING HER?  OFFERING HER MONEY? 

DID YOU SEE THAT OCTO-MOM MISSED AND DID NOT SHOW UP FOR HER APPOINTMENT WITH THE HOSPITAL EXPECTORS?  THEY WERE NOT HAPPY WITH HER!!!  HER EXCUSE WAS THAT SHE WAS TOO BUSY OR FORGOT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.....

DID YOU SEE THAT YOUR PEOPLE THAT YOU OFFERED FOR FREE ARE "NOT" WORKING FAST ENOUGH

FOR THIS UNGRATEFUL WITCH, BECAUSE "HER" NEW HOUSE IS NOT READY, HER 2 BABIES HAVE TO WAIT AT THE HOSPITAL TO COME HOME....AND THAT'S HER FINAL WORD!!!  WOW, ABC'S HOME MAKEOVER GETS 7 DAYS, HOW DOES SHE EXPECT ALL THIS FAST, QUICK, AND NOW?  

WOW!  SHE IS ALREADY GETTING FREE 24 HOUR EXPENSIVE "TAX PAYER" BABYSITTING!!!  

DR PHIL, YOU NEED TO WATCH HER BLOGS, AND IF YOU DO, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO INTERVIEW ALL THE ANGELS IN WAITING NURSES, SHE MUST NOT "TRUST" OR "FEEL" THAT THIS HIGHLY "FREE" QUALIFIED ANGELS IN WAITING ARE "NOT" CAPABLE OF PLACING NURSES?  (Maybe Nadya's INCAPABLE of handling her children), Umm...NOW THERE'S A THOUGHT!!!

WATCH HER JUMP ON A TRAMPOLINE HOLDING A CHILD, WITH 2 OTHER CHILDREN ON IT, IS THAT SAFE?  (I won't allow a trampoline for my kids)....WATCH HER CHILD PULL HER HAIR, SLAP HER, SPIT ON HER, AND ALL SHE SAYS IS, "GENTLE, GENTLE".  WATCH HOW NADYA BACKS HER DOCTOR, WATCH THE WAY NADYA TALKS TO HER OWN MOTHER, WHO HAS BEEN THERE FOR HER AND HAS WORKED HERSELF EXHAUSTED FOR HER GRANDCHILDREN.  JUST LISTEN TO HOW SHE FEELS THAT SHE IS ENTITLED FOR "FREE" DIAPERS AND "FREE" FORMULA, AND THAT THE COMPANIES ARE JUST HURTING HER CHILDREN.............

WAIT A MINUTE.........SHE MADE THIS MESS, NOT THE DIAPER AND FORMULA COMPANIES!!!  

A FRIEND AND I WERE JUST TALKING AND SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS.......WE SAT AND WATCHED IN UHHHHHHH........

I BET HER NEW NEIGHBORS ARE JUST THRILLED TO WELCOME HER TO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD!  

AND THE LIES, FIRST SHE SAID SHE BOUGHT THE HALF MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, (COLLECTING FOOD STAMPS?), IF SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND A CHEAPER HOUSE, SHE WOULD HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY DIAPERS AND FORMULA...THEN ED DOUD, OCTO-GRANDPA SAID HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE, THEN SHE SAYS ON RADAR ON LINE, SHE JUST PAID A DOWN PAYMENT ON THE HOUSE AND GOT THE OTHER FAMILY TO MOVE OUT QUICK....

I KNOW IF MY NEIGHBOR SOLD TO HER, THEY WOULD HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD OVERNIGHT, TOO.       

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE BLOGS AND ARE AS DUMB FOUNDED AS ME?   

IN ADDITION, WHY DOESN'T THE HOSPITAL PUT A LIEN ON THE HOUSE FOR THE HUGE MEDICAL BILL?   

March 14, 2009, 4:56 pm CDT

octo mom

Quote From: sapphire1984

i am sure i will get alot of responses from this but i feel i must say it. i dont think it's any ones bussiness how many kids this woman has!!!!!! i dont think any one has a right to judge this lady. this lady has 14 kids. bless her  heart!  if she can keep up with them all and have patients.as long as this lady is taking care of them all in a healthy way, i dont feel it is any ones business. i dont feel the media should be involved i believe if this lady can provide for them (love, clothes,food etc.)thats all that matters. look at all those out there that had kids that didnt want them. they are actully the ones that should be judged not this woman she wanted a big family. she got it. its no ones place to judge this woman. shame on you!!!!!!

Sarah

gf,montana

I believe if she can love feed and support these babies, that everyone should mind their own business too....BUT  SHE CANNOT!!  and never will, so it is the publics business!!!  Especially when she can afford to get her nails done and her lips injected...Give me a break...she is NOT fit. and where I come from the children would be removed! Give some up for adoption, as there are lots of loving caring people who cannot have children. This whole story makes me want to PUKE!

March 14, 2009, 5:02 pm CDT

What's Next?

Ahhh..good ole' Dr. Phil. I'm curious to know when you're going to get her on board for help? The people already know she is getting financial assistance and donations but, when are you going to get her on board and commit to saving herself and her life? I can't imagine you would just give money away (I can't confirm this is true)  without her contributing to the success of herself and family because that would make you an enabler which you are not, right?. Maybe for the purpose of ratings one thing can only be accomplished in segments. Her story can only be kept alive if it goes dramatically bad or drastically better. Which way is it going to go?

I will not engage in negative comments because I know the reality she is facing or will be facing and it will not change her situation.  On the other hand, I will not praise her for subjecting innocent lives to her fulfill own agenda.

What I do want to see is growth and a better outcome for the sake of her children . I hope you can handle such a task, after all you chose to become involved with this story from start to finish.

Happy Single Mother of 2 Great Children :)

March 14, 2009, 5:20 pm CDT

unreal

HI DR.PHIL

all i have to say to the people on your message board is wow ..do you people have any heart...when taking invetro or what ever you want to call it ,no one has the right to say anything about nadya ..my goodness she did not intend on having 8 more kids ..did you not listen to her answers when dr.phil was asking her all those qustions...she was only hopping for 1 maybe 2 ..how can you judge a person for wanting to have just one more baby...yes we who have kids sometime have a hard time ..i know i do i have 4 and i raised them by my self no help ,,but the help was there if i wanted it, im glad i live in canada where we are able to look at a person like nadya and say wow what a blessing ..and we give the help we dont condem that person...all you who have seen dr,phil show about nadya should be a shamed ..all she wanted is to have 1 more baby thats all and it was by the grace of god that she had these beautiful baby ...does anyone remember the bible..where god made adam ans eve and how mahy kids they had and thier kids had more and more ...you who are complaing are just rude unfair and whinners if it was you having 8 babys would you not want the help from anyone ...just because dr.phil cares about all kids you whinners think that dr. phil should not help ot nadya but he should give each and everyone of you that are the complainers his money..how sad are you people...you people can not say wow this is great 1 person having 8 babys and 6 little one at home ..no you all whinn like kids ..well im glad dr.phil can give nadya resources to help her out..he not giving her money nor did he ever ...and you people dont have to either ...that just means you have no heart for anyone but your self ...good for you dr, phil ..you are a real american and im glad that i live in a country that cares enough to say how wonderful is that 14 kids good for her...and no most people who live in canada have jobs some 2 jobs but we still take out oue wallets to the helpless or people in need ..we just go with out the one thing that we really dont need ....like pop..movies a dinner out ..anything or any kind of money we can give even if it a dollar then we do ..we have alot of fundraises to help the poor ..we even have a radio staion dj go out in the middle of winter to raise money for our homeless or people who need it ...why are you people not saying anything about your homeless our your need ..you see one story and you condem nadya and you people dont let it go ...lets put it like this if you dont want to hear about nadya  then turn your t.v.s off if you dont want to help then shut your mouths ...have a good blessing day  to all you whinnners

March 14, 2009, 6:00 pm CDT

Your Viewers Want To Move On

I applaud you, Dr. Phil for taking the steps to see that these innocent children are given a chance in life.  I respect you for it.

NOW, it is time to move on with other stories on the show.  I delete the recording every time it is another Nadya show.  I don't CARE to hear her answers to the audience questions, I just want her to take care of her 14 children, now with your generous help.

Really, enough is enough and I'd appreciate it if you would continue to do your work with her in silence.

March 14, 2009, 9:52 pm CDT

Soon to be Filthy Rich mom

Why is everyone so worried about her? Between the book deal and the movie deal  how many millions is it going to take?  We should be having dropoff points for the unenployed and the people that are laid-off from thier jobs. What abut them Dr. Phil ? With your vast resources You could set up drop-off points in every major city in the U.S. .  I know that a person could go on and on and where do you draw the line and say enough is enough? That I can't answer but it is someting to look into don't you think?  It could be something that could be a national day of giving. It wouldn't take much , a can of food , a bag of diapers whatever a person wants to give Hey just something to toss around when you are looking for a good cause

March 14, 2009, 11:05 pm CDT

03/16 Octuplets' Mom Answers Viewer Questions

Quote From: caren65

I am disgusted with Nadya and all the help she is receiving, she is getting exactly what she wanted.  call me cold but I'm honest.  Split these kids up they can find each other when they are older if they want to (Adoption not foster care).  There are so many other kids out there  that need help, a home, diapers and food.  You people are fixing up her home, giving her a 24hr care and taking her shopping for a new wardrobe.  I need some new clothes and help with my bills.  She is getting all this help but who will be left with her Dr. and Hospital bills, us people in California who did not make this reckless decision.  
SHE MADE THIS CHOICE LET HER LIVE WITH IT.   Women drop eggs every month we dont keep them because they could be a baby.   Get real you selfish person!
EXACTLY. I am so sick of the people out here who actually do NOT see her and this situation for what it really is...a hustle! This is all Nadya Suleman's HUSTLE to GET MONEY and FAME !!!!! She makes me sick to my stomach and her poor mother! She was practically raising those 6 kids and then her crazy fame searching daughter goes and does this (and please people stop believing that she "only wanted one more child") for publicity and money and tells her mom she has a tumor? Wow. Too bad that Nadys Suleman's hustle had to include bringing 8 very sick little human beings into this world without any hope of a normal future. She should be brought up on criminal charges somehow, maybe fraud? Misappropriation of funds? Anything! This woman is a greedy, egotistic, scheming liar!!!!! 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last