Message Boards

Topic : 03/19 The Millionaire Matchmaker

Number of Replies: 5
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 13, 2009, 02:57:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you still searching for your dream mate, or do you wonder if the person you’re dating is The One? Along with Patti Stanger, founder of the Millionaire’s Club and star of Bravo TV’s The Millionaire Matchmaker, Dr. Phil serves up advice for finding the love of your life. First up is Heidi, a millionairess from Season 2 of The Millionaire Matchmaker, who says she’s sick of being single. She says it’s hard to meet quality men in Los Angeles and feels like she only chooses men who are commitment-phobes. Could Heidi be sabotaging her chances for romance? Then, Damien, a former pro-football player, says the woman of his dreams must have perfect feet, and Tamarrah says she won’t go out with a man who doesn’t make six figures. Find out what happens when Dr. Phil sends these picky people on a date … with each other! Next, Danielle says she hasn’t gotten to a second date in four years. One suitor even left her high and dry in the middle of dinner. Learn what Patti says Danielle must do to land her man. Plus, another leading matchmaker, April Beyer, says she disagrees with Patti’s dating beliefs. Don’t miss their heated debate!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 13, 2009, 3:50 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Maker Match Mill Onair Phil/Robin The. Forget it I will never ever get marry at all. See you on March--

Thursday19th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------------------

March 19, 2009, 2:51 pm CDT

about guys and your show today

ALL I HAVE HAD ARE GUYS WANTING SEX SEX SEX SEX AND MORE SEX FIRST BEFORE HE WILL STAY.GUYS ARE PIGS.IM SORRY BUT THEY ARE.I HAVE TRED THE DATING SECENE TOO AND ALL I GET ASKED IS WHERES YOUR BEDROOM.I TOLD HIM IT WAS NONE OF HIS BUNIESS.AND THAT LADY THAT WAS GIVING ADVISE.IS JUST CRAZY.YOU NEED TO SIT AND SMILE AND SAY THANK YOU AND OH WHAT A NICE CUP OF COFFEE AND SHOW OFF YOU WHATEVER.I DONT WANT TO BE A HOOKER IN ORDER TO DATE SOMEONE.AND IM WITH THAT LADY THAT SAID ITS JUST ME./I WOULD'NT SO ANYTHING DIFFERENT.BUT BECAUSE OF THE GUYS OUT THERE I GIVE UP.IM NOT GOING TO GO TO BED FIRST AND IM NOT GOING TO SHOW MY BODY OFF SO HE CAN GET HIS THRILLS.I REFUSE TO BE A HOOKER TO GET A GUY.IF I HAVE TO LAY A GUY TO KEEP HIM THEY CAN ALL STAY AWAY.

CUDDLES05

March 19, 2009, 10:01 pm CDT

03/19 The Millionaire Matchmaker

I love Patti!!! She is brutally honest and tells people what they need to hear!!!!!

March 20, 2009, 7:04 am CDT

03/19 The Millionaire Matchmaker

this has been the worst week so far in show,

first making the lady who has too many kids as the focal points, then horrible fighting couples, now this :expert dater advice loser who is such a success that she CAN'T GET MARRIED AND LIVES WITH THE MAN.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

where are all the feel good stories dr phil had in the past????????   This matchmaker is such a mess and full of junk and rude, that there is no wonder she is still single and rude to everyone

March 26, 2009, 7:53 pm CDT

Danielle

Love that Danielle. I wish she could meet my single son.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page