Message Boards

Topic : 03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Number of Replies: 610
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:08:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You’ve followed the story of Nadya Suleman and her newborn octuplets. Now, Dr. Phil updates the octuplets’ situation, including the homecoming of the first four babies, and the recent developments in the partnership between Nadya and the organization Angels in Waiting USA. Find out what’s really been going on inside the nursery, and why Nadya says she terminated the offer of 24/7 care with qualified nurses paid for by public donations. Solely concerned for the babies’ welfare, Dr. Phil mediates a discussion about what’s going to happen next for the octuplets and where Nadya plans to turn for assistance. And, the founders of Angels in Waiting USA speak candidly about their concerns. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 23, 2009, 1:38 pm CDT

octomom

i am wondering how much money you can raise for octomom when in 4 or 5 years  when she gets knocked up for just 1 more kid. really is it not time to move on to something else

March 23, 2009, 1:45 pm CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

This woman is unbalanced.  She has fired Angels in Waiting.  She plans to hire her own nannies.  How does she plan to pay for the nannies?   Is there a reason she has fired this organization?  My guess is that they have seen how unbalanced she is and will make a very negative report on her parenting skills.  I have never seen a mother so undisiplined with her children.  They have free reign in the house and can do whatever they want.  The afternoon the 2 baby girls came home there were 12+ children in her backyard and home and most of these children were not hers.  Where are the rules?  Shouldn't there be rules for her older children since there are those beautiful babies in the house that need peace and quiet and special care?  Oh wait there is never peace and quiet in her home and forget about rules...

Dr. Phil I hope that you disclose the true facts surrounding this woman and her parenting skills or lack thereof.  Ask the tough questions this time.  Nadya doesn't need to be coodled she needs to be confronted.  I hope the hospital doesn't release the 4 remaining babies to her care.  I hope that social services takes the 4 babies that are in her home away and places them permantly with parents who can give them the special care they need.

I would never believe another word that comes out of Nadya's mouth.  She doesn't know how to directly answer any questions.  She evades any direct questions.  If she feels or says that Angels in Waiting has not taken proper care of the 4 babies I would know that she is lying to the whole world. 

March 23, 2009, 3:34 pm CDT

We can only pray for this to happen

Quote From: agdrenee

This woman is unbalanced.  She has fired Angels in Waiting.  She plans to hire her own nannies.  How does she plan to pay for the nannies?   Is there a reason she has fired this organization?  My guess is that they have seen how unbalanced she is and will make a very negative report on her parenting skills.  I have never seen a mother so undisiplined with her children.  They have free reign in the house and can do whatever they want.  The afternoon the 2 baby girls came home there were 12+ children in her backyard and home and most of these children were not hers.  Where are the rules?  Shouldn't there be rules for her older children since there are those beautiful babies in the house that need peace and quiet and special care?  Oh wait there is never peace and quiet in her home and forget about rules...

Dr. Phil I hope that you disclose the true facts surrounding this woman and her parenting skills or lack thereof.  Ask the tough questions this time.  Nadya doesn't need to be coodled she needs to be confronted.  I hope the hospital doesn't release the 4 remaining babies to her care.  I hope that social services takes the 4 babies that are in her home away and places them permantly with parents who can give them the special care they need.

I would never believe another word that comes out of Nadya's mouth.  She doesn't know how to directly answer any questions.  She evades any direct questions.  If she feels or says that Angels in Waiting has not taken proper care of the 4 babies I would know that she is lying to the whole world. 

Come on Dr. Phil, wake up from your nap and get these babies away from that mental case before they are hurt. I knew she would do something that would be reported, it was just a matter of time. The next thing will be to name the father who donated the sperm.

March 23, 2009, 6:23 pm CDT

Dr Phil. Great Job,

Keep up the good work.

March 23, 2009, 7:57 pm CDT

octo crazy

This woman is unstable.   These children need to be taken away, her parental rights stripped and the babies put up for adoption immediately.  Use your brain Dr. Phil, you've been played.

March 23, 2009, 8:07 pm CDT

Octomom

I agree with the message posted today by agdrenee.  It is ridiculous for Nadya to fire Angels in Waiting since she is not realistic or balanced enough to make appropriate decisions for those children.  I heard she fired Angels in Waiting because Gloria Allred called Social Services on her...maybe there was valid reason.  Nadya does not need more interviews; she needs an intervention or those children will suffer.  Dr. Phil, find out what is going on and update us.  But don't trust Nadya's information unless someone else backs it up.

March 23, 2009, 8:21 pm CDT

What About Option #3 ?!?!

Why is no one talking about adoption as an option for these precious infants ?!?!  If Nayda is at a point  that she realizes her mistakes, her lapses in judgment,  the error of her ways ---- why in the world is the option of adoption not be talked about -- suggested --- put out on the table --- considered?

There are ways that she can meet and pre-approve of the adoptive parents ....

GIVE THESE CHILDREN A CHANCE TO BE THE BEST THAT THEY CAN BE !!! 

Not one of a herd of 14 !!!

A concerned woman, mother, grandmother, a human being with common sense,

Jan

March 23, 2009, 11:00 pm CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

SHE FIRED ANGELS IN WAITING????

Please someone tell me this is a joke    at first i was throwing a fit about Nadia was going to be able to keep these kids until I seen she was getting help from angels in waiting so I at least felt better,   Now if this is true and she fired them   she needs those kids taken away now  she put her own selfish nut case ways ahead of her own children.  I have a butterflies in my stomach worrying to death about these children..

Please Dr Phil if you ever read this  please help get these kids into a good home  im sure someone will take all 8 at once and get then the care they need  and im sure if that happens americans will be willing to help the person that takes this on.    IM SO ANGRY  !!!  I cant have kids because I was ran over as a child and it damnaged my reproductuve organs and I get to watch this lady have 14 that she cannot clearly care for.

life is unfair and those kids dont have a chance at a life if left in the care of that pcycho she should be locked up     i was on your side DR Phil   but if she fired angels in waiting then im sorry there is nothing you or anyone can say to me to get me to support this crazy psycho

March 24, 2009, 12:03 am CDT

Well said...

Quote From: janhollywood

Why is no one talking about adoption as an option for these precious infants ?!?!  If Nayda is at a point  that she realizes her mistakes, her lapses in judgment,  the error of her ways ---- why in the world is the option of adoption not be talked about -- suggested --- put out on the table --- considered?

There are ways that she can meet and pre-approve of the adoptive parents ....

GIVE THESE CHILDREN A CHANCE TO BE THE BEST THAT THEY CAN BE !!! 

Not one of a herd of 14 !!!

A concerned woman, mother, grandmother, a human being with common sense,

Jan

Finally, someone has brought up the subject of adoption concerning these precious babies!  There are people who would give anything to have a child but cannot.  Nadya is the most selfish and self-absorbed person I've ever heard of.  If she really loves her kids, she would want them to have the best life possible and that, obviously, will never happen as long as they are with her.

March 24, 2009, 6:43 am CDT

She fired them sooner than I predicted!

So - Dr. Phil -- is it really true.  She has already kicked Angels in Waiting to the curb?  I predicted it would happen in a post a week or so ago -- but I really didn't think it would happen this quickly.  Then again - I am sure that Ms. Suleman wasn't liking that there were level headed, non-narcissistic, intelligent people trying to give her good advice on what was best for her children in her home calling her out on her idiocy!

Of course she's HIRED nannies....people to do HER bidding - her way, etc -- she gets to call the shots because she is paying them!  The media circus - cameras and people in those babies rooms --- its NOT SAFE.  However, I am sure that Angels in Waiting expressed that - and is part of why they are gone -- because Nadya is riding the money train - with NO TRUE regard for those children!

So - I ask you Dr, Phil:  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not continue to help solicit funds or anything else under the guise of 'helping the babies'.  Nadya Suleman is manipulating this situation and rubbing it in every good hearted person (yourself included) face!  She used you -- she agreed to 'take your advice' - to make very well worded statements of 'admission' to get your help -- now that she got a house and repairs and who knows what else from you -- she's backing out of her deal? 

C'mon Dr Phil -- call it like it is!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last