Message Boards

Topic : 03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Number of Replies: 610
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:08:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You’ve followed the story of Nadya Suleman and her newborn octuplets. Now, Dr. Phil updates the octuplets’ situation, including the homecoming of the first four babies, and the recent developments in the partnership between Nadya and the organization Angels in Waiting USA. Find out what’s really been going on inside the nursery, and why Nadya says she terminated the offer of 24/7 care with qualified nurses paid for by public donations. Solely concerned for the babies’ welfare, Dr. Phil mediates a discussion about what’s going to happen next for the octuplets and where Nadya plans to turn for assistance. And, the founders of Angels in Waiting USA speak candidly about their concerns. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 24, 2009, 10:25 am CDT

NADYA'S REAL AGENDA

The whole time I watched Nayda talk to Dr. Phil, I noticed that she was way ahead of him.  She was answering his questions BEFORE he even finished speaking "oh, absolutely", "right", "yeah".....I couldn't believe that Dr. Phil didn't catch that and tell her to listen before she started to answer.  You could tell that her mind was moving 90 to nothing trying to stay ahead of anything he was asking her.

Nadya has had her own agenda this whole time.  She NEVER planned on letting Angels In Waiting help her.  There is a secondary motive driving this woman, and she isn't losing sight of that  - whether it is having a 'reality show' and doing this on her own terms - which the Angels in waiting would get in the way of.  Or some other dellusion.

Nadya will have her own way in all of this.  Her 15 minutes of fame are far from over.  She will come back to Dr. Phil when all 8 babies are home, and things aren't turning out the way she planned.

I don't really believe that she is finished having babies either.

This woman is scary!

March 24, 2009, 10:28 am CDT

Half the Octuplets are home and Nadya has fired Angels in Waiting!

Quote From: teacheratlarge

HERE, HERE!  I totally agree.  Although we are all weary of her and her antics, I hope this time Dr. Phil has finally had enough and puts her feet to the fire, for the sake of the children.  I'm glad he seemingly feels that he must respond in some manner to the homecoming video and other indiscretions.  He inserted himself into her life and situation and now must follow through and advise her.  I guess he or his staff HAS read this msg board and e-mails to the show and sees the public's concern for the children.  I, too, hope it isn't just him and Gloria talking and having photo ops with the children but more in the vein of him convincing Nadya to make changes and take responsibility.  And I, too, want him to make her tell the truth as he would any other guest.  It's his signature style and we've come to expect it of him.

As my opinion of Dr. Phil is changing, I look forward to this show to see and hear his reaction to Nadya's overt disregard for her children's safety.

Has anyone else noticed that no more children have been released into Nadya's care?  HORRAY!  I recall that after the two were released on Tues night, another two would have come home several days later and then two more several days after that.  That no more have come home means that SOMEONE is looking out for the babies and thinks they're better off in the hospital rather than with their mother. We all get that she loves her children but at this point, love has nothing to do with it.  And how many toys do her children need?  She isn't managing her money very well.  I raised four children and know that small children do not play with toys without someone sitting down, interacting with them, and showing them how.  Their attention spans simply aren't long enough.  Toys are no substitute for the bonding attention they need from a parent.

Very very worrisome.  I hope Dr. Phil is looking out for these children.

March 24, 2009, 11:57 am CDT

Radar Online

Has anyone else noticed that Nadya has not spoken personally to Radar Online for several days now. It has only been articles are other peoples opinions. I'm wondering if she just figured out that they are not there to be her best friend and show a rosy situation; they are there to make money. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave them the boot as well!

March 24, 2009, 12:48 pm CDT

Fed Up

This is for Dr. Phil.  I have always respected him and thought his advice was right on, but for the life of me I cannot undersand why he has gotten so envolved with this "Octomom". The family services should step in and take these children away from her. And who paid for the in-vetro? I have no use for her.  I have certainly changed my feelings about the Dr. Phil show, and from reading some of the other comments I see others feel the same way. I think she is nuts.

March 24, 2009, 1:05 pm CDT

She is showing

She is showing that she is trying. Thank you Dr Phil for helping this young women.

March 24, 2009, 2:02 pm CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Quote From: groovy

Very very worrisome.  I hope Dr. Phil is looking out for these children.

Nadya has hired her own  R. N.s along with Nannies and it will not cost Taxpayers. Also is off of food stamps. I would say she is doing very well trying to support her children.

March 24, 2009, 2:21 pm CDT

Octomom fires Nannies

Dr. Phil, how much can this woman be helped?  Now she is firing the Nannies, I am sure you are helping pay for.   Who is helping her feed the babies?  I know it takes for now, 2 people round the clock to care for 4 babies, at least 1.5. 

March 24, 2009, 2:23 pm CDT

Nadya

I wonder what Nadya is Going to do Now. Since she fired her help. I still hope rhat she will do ok.

March 24, 2009, 2:34 pm CDT

NADYA IS

NADYA is going to make money and as she does she will support her own children . Taxpayers will not be paying . As she earns I think you will see alot less of her personal life on a daily basics . This will help her children  and they will do much better then anyone would have thought they would have when this frist came out. She will protect her children like any other mother would. Good Luck to her and God Bless her family.

March 24, 2009, 2:39 pm CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Quote From: tooldsoon

This is for Dr. Phil.  I have always respected him and thought his advice was right on, but for the life of me I cannot undersand why he has gotten so envolved with this "Octomom". The family services should step in and take these children away from her. And who paid for the in-vetro? I have no use for her.  I have certainly changed my feelings about the Dr. Phil show, and from reading some of the other comments I see others feel the same way. I think she is nuts.
Not all would agree with you. I myself think she will do very well to support her family.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last