Message Boards

Topic : 03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Number of Replies: 610
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:08:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You’ve followed the story of Nadya Suleman and her newborn octuplets. Now, Dr. Phil updates the octuplets’ situation, including the homecoming of the first four babies, and the recent developments in the partnership between Nadya and the organization Angels in Waiting USA. Find out what’s really been going on inside the nursery, and why Nadya says she terminated the offer of 24/7 care with qualified nurses paid for by public donations. Solely concerned for the babies’ welfare, Dr. Phil mediates a discussion about what’s going to happen next for the octuplets and where Nadya plans to turn for assistance. And, the founders of Angels in Waiting USA speak candidly about their concerns. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 24, 2009, 2:45 pm CDT

Dr Phil will

I am sure Dr Phil will answer the questions that everyone seems want answered.

March 24, 2009, 2:50 pm CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Quote From: groovy

Very very worrisome.  I hope Dr. Phil is looking out for these children.

She has hired RNs along with new NANNIES. Not costing TAXPAYERS A DIME FOR THIS SERVICE. Some will be releived as this seems to be there  frist concern. 

March 24, 2009, 5:04 pm CDT

The Breaking News of Today!!!!!!!!

Since Nadya was unable to maintain even that tiny little bit of public perfomance of sanity she had been for your satisfaction Dr. Phil what do you think your next steps will be? 

Why has foster care only been mentioned and not adoption?  I was under the impression new borns were most sought after.  Must these babies go into the foster care system before they can be adopted out?   I ask this with real conviction because she is clearly not balanced and all babies should have a chance for a normal life.  And if it really is about the babies, REMOVE THEM!

Thank you.

March 24, 2009, 5:14 pm CDT

Quote From: ztak2009

Since Nadya was unable to maintain even that tiny little bit of public perfomance of sanity she had been for your satisfaction Dr. Phil what do you think your next steps will be? 

Why has foster care only been mentioned and not adoption?  I was under the impression new borns were most sought after.  Must these babies go into the foster care system before they can be adopted out?   I ask this with real conviction because she is clearly not balanced and all babies should have a chance for a normal life.  And if it really is about the babies, REMOVE THEM!

Thank you.

Children belong with there mothers. Her children will stay with her.

March 24, 2009, 5:32 pm CDT

Quote From: ztak2009

Thank you.

ADOPTION DOES NOT SEEM TO BE WHAT THE MOTHER OF THE CHILDREN WANTS. SHE IS SUPPORTING HER CHILDREN AND SHE WILL CONTINUE.

March 24, 2009, 6:07 pm CDT

grandpa17

Quote From: grandpa17

NADYA is going to make money and as she does she will support her own children . Taxpayers will not be paying . As she earns I think you will see alot less of her personal life on a daily basics . This will help her children  and they will do much better then anyone would have thought they would have when this frist came out. She will protect her children like any other mother would. Good Luck to her and God Bless her family.
are you the "octomoms" dad? If so are you hiding three more babies?

March 24, 2009, 6:14 pm CDT

naydIa's pulse

Quote From: loeyrn

The whole time I watched Nayda talk to Dr. Phil, I noticed that she was way ahead of him.  She was answering his questions BEFORE he even finished speaking "oh, absolutely", "right", "yeah".....I couldn't believe that Dr. Phil didn't catch that and tell her to listen before she started to answer.  You could tell that her mind was moving 90 to nothing trying to stay ahead of anything he was asking her.

Nadya has had her own agenda this whole time.  She NEVER planned on letting Angels In Waiting help her.  There is a secondary motive driving this woman, and she isn't losing sight of that  - whether it is having a 'reality show' and doing this on her own terms - which the Angels in waiting would get in the way of.  Or some other dellusion.

Nadya will have her own way in all of this.  Her 15 minutes of fame are far from over.  She will come back to Dr. Phil when all 8 babies are home, and things aren't turning out the way she planned.

I don't really believe that she is finished having babies either.

This woman is scary!

You have your finger on her pulse. Naydia has found the"golden goose". Her womb. More babies will be coming.

March 24, 2009, 6:18 pm CDT

cheese moon

Quote From: grandpa17

Not all would agree with you. I myself think she will do very well to support her family.

Yes Grandpa, and the moon is made of cheese. GET REAL!!!

March 24, 2009, 6:30 pm CDT

Angels fired!!!

Quote From: mommalarson

So - Dr. Phil -- is it really true.  She has already kicked Angels in Waiting to the curb?  I predicted it would happen in a post a week or so ago -- but I really didn't think it would happen this quickly.  Then again - I am sure that Ms. Suleman wasn't liking that there were level headed, non-narcissistic, intelligent people trying to give her good advice on what was best for her children in her home calling her out on her idiocy!

Of course she's HIRED nannies....people to do HER bidding - her way, etc -- she gets to call the shots because she is paying them!  The media circus - cameras and people in those babies rooms --- its NOT SAFE.  However, I am sure that Angels in Waiting expressed that - and is part of why they are gone -- because Nadya is riding the money train - with NO TRUE regard for those children!

So - I ask you Dr, Phil:  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not continue to help solicit funds or anything else under the guise of 'helping the babies'.  Nadya Suleman is manipulating this situation and rubbing it in every good hearted person (yourself included) face!  She used you -- she agreed to 'take your advice' - to make very well worded statements of 'admission' to get your help -- now that she got a house and repairs and who knows what else from you -- she's backing out of her deal? 

C'mon Dr Phil -- call it like it is!
When the angels in waiting went to the aid of nutsy octo mom I told my family "give it a week". Why didn't Dr.Phil see what was coming around the bend?

March 24, 2009, 7:13 pm CDT

Octomom

I know that everyone is worried about these children but have we over stepped our bounds for getting involved.  Mothers for centuries have raised numerous children in families sometimes of 14, 16 and higher amounts of children.  Should we give her a chance to prove that she can do it with the people that she hires?  That is the question.  If she would have a set of quads would will still be interested in this, probably not.  I wander I heard that this is the second set of octuplets in the world what happened to the first set.  How are they?  Who raised them?  Was the mother bombarded by the media?  Was the mother told how she had to raise her children?  These are questions I want answered.  if there was another set where are they and how did they turn out?  What if we just let her prove herself would we be so wrong maybe she would fool all of us.  We can all hash over all the things we have heard and all the things we still are hearing but are any of us truely there.  Did we hear the information first hand, no.  In my opinion unless I have walked in her shoes or lived in the house who am I to judge how she is with her children.  I think she will be judged harsher because she is in the media.  I have followed the story and i will because the babies are true miracles but I will not follow the scrutiny I think that it is wrong for us to judge because in the end we all answer to a higher power.  I pray that she will do the best job she can and God gave her the babies no matter what or how it first started and I think that we as people should remember we given things for a reason.  I know that she will have up and downs like all of us parents, who are single or married and we need to remember she is human like the rest of us.  I pray for her, her children and her miracle babies.  God Bless you and all your miracles.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last