Message Boards

Topic : 03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Number of Replies: 610
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:08:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You’ve followed the story of Nadya Suleman and her newborn octuplets. Now, Dr. Phil updates the octuplets’ situation, including the homecoming of the first four babies, and the recent developments in the partnership between Nadya and the organization Angels in Waiting USA. Find out what’s really been going on inside the nursery, and why Nadya says she terminated the offer of 24/7 care with qualified nurses paid for by public donations. Solely concerned for the babies’ welfare, Dr. Phil mediates a discussion about what’s going to happen next for the octuplets and where Nadya plans to turn for assistance. And, the founders of Angels in Waiting USA speak candidly about their concerns. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 12, 2009, 1:45 pm CDT

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

April 14, 2009, 11:41 am CDT

Jon & Kate

http://web.archive.org/web/20040507020034/http://www.sixgosselins.com/

April 19, 2009, 12:58 pm CDT

OCTOMOM, NOW WHAT DR PHIL?

What is going on with her and these children?   Is she trying to get a reality show? Is she still receiving SSI/ disability for herself and her children? Is she getting food stamps, medicaid, any type of cash assistance? Help with housing and utilities?   I am so disgusted by this woman and the fact that the taxpayers are  being held responsible for her .   These children should all be taken away from her, she should have to get a job and pay back the taxpayers for all the support she has received. 

April 20, 2009, 7:19 am CDT

Full Disclosure

I totally agree with the above statement. As taxpayers, and especially as California taxpayers, we have a right to know if this woman continues to bilk the system. As if the millions for the hospital bills were not enough. Does anyone know where one can get information if we as taxpayers are still doling out money for this "celebrity lifestyle" that she seems to have lost herself in? Fancy clothes, fancy cars, fancy everything! It is rediculous!! If she has found wealth in selling her kids, she should be paying back the taxpayers with it and the government should be all over her.

April 21, 2009, 2:08 pm CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Quote From: suegtk0202

What is going on with her and these children?   Is she trying to get a reality show? Is she still receiving SSI/ disability for herself and her children? Is she getting food stamps, medicaid, any type of cash assistance? Help with housing and utilities?   I am so disgusted by this woman and the fact that the taxpayers are  being held responsible for her .   These children should all be taken away from her, she should have to get a job and pay back the taxpayers for all the support she has received. 

This is only your opinion. I do not think she or anyone else should have there children removed just because of  wht they earn. This is AMERICA we do not do that here. Millions live off of taxpayers and picking on one makes it foolish. She will take care of her children . Take care of your own and stop the judgement .

April 21, 2009, 2:11 pm CDT

Quote From: rvmellor

I totally agree with the above statement. As taxpayers, and especially as California taxpayers, we have a right to know if this woman continues to bilk the system. As if the millions for the hospital bills were not enough. Does anyone know where one can get information if we as taxpayers are still doling out money for this "celebrity lifestyle" that she seems to have lost herself in? Fancy clothes, fancy cars, fancy everything! It is rediculous!! If she has found wealth in selling her kids, she should be paying back the taxpayers with it and the government should be all over her.
If I were you I would not worry about her . She will take care of her children . Attack the others who live off of taxpayers money .

April 21, 2009, 3:02 pm CDT

Worried about her . . . are you kidding me!?!

Quote From: grandpa17

If I were you I would not worry about her . She will take care of her children . Attack the others who live off of taxpayers money .
Believe me, we are not worried about her! She knows how to look out for number one (that would be herself). She has taken the taxpayers to the cleaners in hospital bills alone. The exact million is not known but many, including Judge Judy, have stated 8-12 million dollars. She's at the top of the list for bilking the government and taxpayers! Hopefully, by now, she is starting to get a clue about what a taxpayer is! I'm asking those in government to care about us as taxpayers and make her responsible for her decisions. If she has to pay her own bills and taxes, instead of continuing to bilk the taxpayers, even her millions will disappear quickly. If anyone out there knows how start a petition for her to pay back, let me know!!! It is only a cheat that would accept millions, and then make millions and sit on it like it was hers .

April 22, 2009, 8:51 pm CDT

You stop judging!

Quote From: grandpa17

This is only your opinion. I do not think she or anyone else should have there children removed just because of  wht they earn. This is AMERICA we do not do that here. Millions live off of taxpayers and picking on one makes it foolish. She will take care of her children . Take care of your own and stop the judgement .

What about your post judging all of us who disagreed with her behavior? Saying we are all filled with hate. Why are you always so defensive of her anway? What is she to you?

April 22, 2009, 9:39 pm CDT

Believe me, we are not worried about her! She knows how to look out for number one (that would be herself). She has taken the taxpayers to the cleaners in hospital bills alone. The exact million is not known but many, including Judge Judy, have stated 8-12 million dollars. She's at the top of the list for bilking the government and taxpayers! Hopefully, by now, she is starting to get a clue about what a taxpayer is! I'm asking those in government to care about us as taxpayers and make her responsible for her decisions. If she has to pay her own bills and taxes, instead of continuing to bilk the taxpayers, even her millions will disappear quickly. If anyone out there knows how start a petition for her to pay back, let me know!!! It is only a cheat that would accept millions, and then make millions and sit on it like it was hers .
If he lived in california he would be incensed that his taxes were keeping her up. It`s only because he lives elsewhere that it doesn`t bother him. I live cross country but i feel badly for the california taxpayers footing her bills.

April 30, 2009, 2:38 pm CDT

This man is always defending, and making excuses for Ms Suleman. No matter what she does, he's got a defense and an excuse for it. Sees nothing wrong with her 12 to 14 hour shopping sprees because "working mothers leave their children in daycare" for that long. Get real! There is no comparison between spending 12 hours shopping for clothes or cosmetics and spending 12 hours at a job. The working mother is making a living for her children. Ms Suleman is making a living off her children and spending it on herself.

First | Prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Next Page | Last Page