Message Boards

Topic : 03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Number of Replies: 610
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 20, 2009, 12:08:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You’ve followed the story of Nadya Suleman and her newborn octuplets. Now, Dr. Phil updates the octuplets’ situation, including the homecoming of the first four babies, and the recent developments in the partnership between Nadya and the organization Angels in Waiting USA. Find out what’s really been going on inside the nursery, and why Nadya says she terminated the offer of 24/7 care with qualified nurses paid for by public donations. Solely concerned for the babies’ welfare, Dr. Phil mediates a discussion about what’s going to happen next for the octuplets and where Nadya plans to turn for assistance. And, the founders of Angels in Waiting USA speak candidly about their concerns. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 21, 2009, 10:33 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Oct On Phil Record The Uplets. Here we go again. Another round of Nayda Suleman and the Oct----

uplets. I wish it would end once and for all. See you on March Wednesday 25th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Rus-

sell Vlaanderen.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 21, 2009, 10:49 am CDT

03/25 Octuplets: On the Record

Now, why am I totally unsurprised that "Dr" Phil is running yet another installment, the ninth and counting, of his Nadya-fest. We're getting tired of this. Has he run out of other topics? It's time to he checked his email. There are many people with real problems wanting his help. Think about them, huh?

March 21, 2009, 11:26 am CDT

Not Again?

Well, I guess Nadya's going to have a designated day or two every week on Dr. Phil.  Why doesn't Dr.Phil just give the woman her own show......that seems to be what this is leading up to.  This is yet another day of Nadya & Dr.Phil I won't be watching.

March 21, 2009, 3:06 pm CDT

Just be honest . . . this time!

I do want this stay at the forefront because I care about the kids and when this politely goes away, they're screwed. But I don't want to see more of  the scripted "we've got it under control, please send money," rhetoric. And please, do us all a favor and let Nadya stay home with her kids this time. I don't want to see pictures of Dr. Phil and the babies or Gloria Allred and the babies or even Nadya and the babies. I would like to see pictures of the hospital and the babies because they deserve the press and that is where I would send my money. They seem to be the only ones making good decisions at this point. It doesn't appear that anybody has changed their minds, nor will they. this is a train wreck unless Nadya gives the babies up for adoption and does her best to raise the 6 she already has.

March 21, 2009, 9:18 pm CDT

I hope Dr. Phil is finally going to be firm with her

Quote From: rvmellor

I do want this stay at the forefront because I care about the kids and when this politely goes away, they're screwed. But I don't want to see more of  the scripted "we've got it under control, please send money," rhetoric. And please, do us all a favor and let Nadya stay home with her kids this time. I don't want to see pictures of Dr. Phil and the babies or Gloria Allred and the babies or even Nadya and the babies. I would like to see pictures of the hospital and the babies because they deserve the press and that is where I would send my money. They seem to be the only ones making good decisions at this point. It doesn't appear that anybody has changed their minds, nor will they. this is a train wreck unless Nadya gives the babies up for adoption and does her best to raise the 6 she already has.

HERE, HERE!  I totally agree.  Although we are all weary of her and her antics, I hope this time Dr. Phil has finally had enough and puts her feet to the fire, for the sake of the children.  I'm glad he seemingly feels that he must respond in some manner to the homecoming video and other indiscretions.  He inserted himself into her life and situation and now must follow through and advise her.  I guess he or his staff HAS read this msg board and e-mails to the show and sees the public's concern for the children.  I, too, hope it isn't just him and Gloria talking and having photo ops with the children but more in the vein of him convincing Nadya to make changes and take responsibility.  And I, too, want him to make her tell the truth as he would any other guest.  It's his signature style and we've come to expect it of him.

As my opinion of Dr. Phil is changing, I look forward to this show to see and hear his reaction to Nadya's overt disregard for her children's safety.

Has anyone else noticed that no more children have been released into Nadya's care?  HORRAY!  I recall that after the two were released on Tues night, another two would have come home several days later and then two more several days after that.  That no more have come home means that SOMEONE is looking out for the babies and thinks they're better off in the hospital rather than with their mother. We all get that she loves her children but at this point, love has nothing to do with it.  And how many toys do her children need?  She isn't managing her money very well.  I raised four children and know that small children do not play with toys without someone sitting down, interacting with them, and showing them how.  Their attention spans simply aren't long enough.  Toys are no substitute for the bonding attention they need from a parent.

March 21, 2009, 9:43 pm CDT

You said a mouth full

Quote From: ramair

Now, why am I totally unsurprised that "Dr" Phil is running yet another installment, the ninth and counting, of his Nadya-fest. We're getting tired of this. Has he run out of other topics? It's time to he checked his email. There are many people with real problems wanting his help. Think about them, huh?

He is going to be doing this forever, it's the only way he will keep his ratings up and money coming in. Nadya can't seem to keep her mouth shut and soon she will let the cat out of the bag and say who the father is. My friend is one of those people who needs help and I have begged to no end. All our friend needs is a little room for her grandson who is still in Neo ICU---3 months old. Her daughter is more mature than Nadya is and is only 15 years old, but goes to the hospital almost every day, but can't afford to because they live so far and she has to go to school during the day. I know some how God will send the help that is needed soon because the baby may be going home at the end of the month.

He does need to check his Emails because I have sent him at least 3.

March 22, 2009, 8:48 am CDT

Time for Nadya to take care of her children

Quote From: rvmellor

I think it's time that all the media needs to leave her alone or show her at home where she is supposed to be so in love with her babies, but she is always going somewhere. In one of the videos I saw her 4 year old almost get stuck in the sliding doors, but when I tried to pause it, you couldn't see the last frame---wonder why! She's walking into the mall with the phone attached to her ear holding one child in her hand, while the youngest lingers behind her and no one but the camera men watching her----now that's some mother.

I think the media should visit the couple in Arizona who just had quintuplets and had no other children and had been trying for 2 years with fertility drugs. They said they now have a complete family-----Nadya could use some advice from this mother.

I know this will sound wacko, but not far fetched-----maybe the babies are Osama's. Little Isiah looks just like her friend who claims he is the father. Why won't the courts force her to do a DNA test with him to prove or disprove if he is the father.

I'm upset because the donations that are being spent on her babies could help many other preemies, just by having ordinary things, but Nadya wanted a designer nursery and THINGS and that's all she is concerned about. After watching her laying like a playboy bunny on her bed being interviewed, that laugh and giggling is sickening to good mothers who protect their children and not pimp them out. Grow up Nadya and get some mental health care, but please do America a favor and not become a mental health counselor to ruin other women.

March 22, 2009, 9:53 am CDT

What does Nadya Contribute?

Dr. Phil - PLEASE answer this question:  What does Nadya Suleman do with the money she is getting from her Radaronline.com and other televised interviews?  Why should anyone donate money for her childrens' care when she is laying on a bed, twirling her hair and giggling as if she were at a pajama party while being asked questions about the father of her 14 children?  And why does Angels in Waiting even permit this to occur when, at the same time, they are providing wrap-around care in another part of the house while hoping for legitimate donations for their expenses? 

March 22, 2009, 2:08 pm CDT

Another Question for the good Dr.

Here's another question Dr Phil should address on Wednesday. How does he feel about the way Nadya is treating her mother? Now that he has stepped in and offered assistance and all the Angels are there doing their thing, good ole' mom has been tossed aside and trampled on. "Mom" was the one that gave up everything for Nadya and her kids before she became this media circus. Mom is on the verge of foreclosure and bankruptcy because of her daughter. Nobody else, including Dr. Phil, is going to give up their comfortable homes and go running over to babysit for Nadya. She has made statements saying, "they (the children) are her grandchildren, she should help." But now that she has all this paid help and money flowing her way, the mom is tossed aside like a dirty diaper. And why is it the police have to respond to the latest homecoming? Since Nadya has so much money coming in, why doesn't she hire her own security? I'm sure the police have more important things to do than watch out for Nadya. There should have been no intervention and all the babies should still be at the hospital or in good foster care (and there IS good foster care available). I would support the Angels helping a foster family.

March 23, 2009, 10:18 am CDT

I agree!

Quote From: kaylani1520

Dr. Phil - PLEASE answer this question:  What does Nadya Suleman do with the money she is getting from her Radaronline.com and other televised interviews?  Why should anyone donate money for her childrens' care when she is laying on a bed, twirling her hair and giggling as if she were at a pajama party while being asked questions about the father of her 14 children?  And why does Angels in Waiting even permit this to occur when, at the same time, they are providing wrap-around care in another part of the house while hoping for legitimate donations for their expenses? 

How is it good for such small preemies to have cameras constantly in their face with flash bulbs going off every 5 seconds!!  and that is from the in-home paparazzi she invited!!  Radaronline!!  She leaves one media circus just to come INTO her home for one!!   I saw 2 video's that her mother is in and she is so rude to her.  the mom is trying to tell her they need something and she just gives her a dirty look!!!   then in another one the mom is upset because the children are disrepectful so Nadya goes to the park and says (to her CONSTANT camera man) she never invited her mother into her new house, and that she mother treats her so horribly!!  i want to know the truth before I would give ANYTHING to this woman!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last