Message Boards

Topic : 04/17 Amazing Weight Loss Reveals

Number of Replies: 13
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, April 09, 2009, 06:18:12 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Last September, Dr. Phil kicked off his Ultimate Weight Loss Solution challenge, with six teams of two committing to his program and competing against each other to lose pounds and inches. After conquering Dr. Phil’s 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom, siblings Joe and Lauren, and college roommates Annette and Emilie return to Dr. Phil’s stage to give an update on their remarkable progress. Don’t miss their amazing transformations! See who’s proud to fit back into a sexy black dress, and who is in good enough shape to be on a track and field team! Plus, another brother/sister duo says they sympathize with Joe and Lauren. Scott and Misty say their arguments often escalate to personal attacks about each other’s weight, and they want help to stop the name-calling and start being partners toward a healthier lifestyle. Are they up for Dr. Phil’s challenge? See the surprise he has in store for them!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 17, 2009, 9:06 pm CDT

Wow those were great results!

I am so energized by seeing the results on the show today. The brunette girl looked absolutely fabulous! what an inspiration. They all lost so much weight and looked great!

My obstacle to climb is falling off the wagon, I can do really well for a few weeks then I find myself diving into a bag of cookies. I guess I just don't want it that bad otherwise I would suck it up!

April 18, 2009, 2:44 am CDT

totally motivated!!!

I needed a wake up call!!!! I am tired of excuses!!! I am 40 pounds heavier since i got remarried 2.5 years ago. My husband and I have had a pure eatfest for the past 2 years and it has to stop....

I hate how I look and feel. Like key 1 says I need to change my thinking now.

I cannot change what I did yesterday only change what I do today!!!!

I want to be an "after" like the girls on the show last night.

Today is day 1 of no excuses....My other issue was my wine. I drank wine at night most nights of the week and just poured it all down the sink......."its not workin for me!!!" according to dr. phil.....Its adding calories, slowing my metabolism and really not needed....

April 19, 2009, 11:17 am CDT

The right exercise

I just want to mention if you are having trouble losing weight, especially you have genetic predisposition. You have to find the exercise that works for you. For me it's running and lifting weights. Some people can lose weight walking (I hate those people, I'm so jelous). Also remeber to love yourself and practice positive body image and weight lose takes time. Still exercise and eat healthy, there are other beneifts to exercise other than losing weight. It increases dopamine levels and we went from a hunting gathering culture to a technology culture, so we have to make up for that by exercising. I wish Dr. Phil would do a show on positive body image.

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page