Message Boards

Topic : 04/27 Craigslist Killer? Profile of the Med Student Accused

Number of Replies: 44
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, April 23, 2009, 02:11:52 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
What would drive a young man with a bright and promising future to allegedly commit such a brutal crime? Dr. Phil goes behind the headlines and takes a look inside the life of the accused Craigslist killer Philip Markoff. He speaks to a close college buddy of the Boston University medical student and also hears from a photographer who had worked with Julissa Brisman, the murdered woman who advertised her masseuse services on Craigslist. What does the hotel surveillance footage reveal on the night Julissa was shot? Plus, Markoff's fiancée claims that the clean-cut student couldn't have committed such a heinous act. Dr. Phil deconstructs a case that has shocked the country. You don't want to miss this riveting show! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 30, 2009, 2:24 pm CDT

04/27 Craigslist Killer? Profile of the Med Student Accused

Quote From: jewelsf

Hey, I was raised and still am upper middle class but I have never been shocked or surprised by a white man from a good background killing a white woman. Actually, most serial killers ARE white men. Murderer's come in all shapes & sizes, from all walks of life, and every color of skin.

So before you say "Wake up America stop being so naive", think twice. That's as narrow minded as you are accusing others to be.

The only black serial killer I know of was Wayne Williams who killed all those black children in Atlanta about 20 years ago.

May 1, 2009, 2:59 am CDT

Anyone Remember?

The very first person I thought of when this show aired was Dr. Swango and how much this guy resembles him. The best part is he got caught before he could kill as many  people as Swango did including his fiance.

May 4, 2009, 12:38 pm CDT

GET RID OF CRAIGSLIST!

Why don't somebody pull the plug on craigslist all together?  It has been gaining too much controversy lately.  And now...somebody is murdered.  What's it going to take for somebody to wise up and get rid of these websites that do that? 

May 5, 2009, 2:57 pm CDT

04/27 Craigslist Killer? Profile of the Med Student Accused

Quote From: card72wild

Why don't somebody pull the plug on craigslist all together?  It has been gaining too much controversy lately.  And now...somebody is murdered.  What's it going to take for somebody to wise up and get rid of these websites that do that? 
I agree. Shut down Craigslist. And, quit recommending it as a career search tool, Dr Phil! He did that on another show just a few days after airing this one.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next Page | Last Page