Message Boards

Topic : 05/19 Drew Peterson Indicted

Number of Replies: 29
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 15, 2009, 01:11:39 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
When Dr. Phil last interviewed Drew Peterson, the former police officer maintained that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy, or the drowning of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, whose death was originally ruled accidental. In a shocking twist, Drew was recently arrested and charged with Kathleen's murder, and now a grand jury is currently reviewing Stacy Peterson's case. Legal analyst Lisa Bloom shares information about a new law that may allow into evidence some statements Savio allegedly made before her death. Will this reported testimony from the grave be enough to sway jurors? And, Kathleen Savio’s sister, Anna Doman, and her attorney, John Q. Kelly, speak out. Hear why Anna says she knew Drew Peterson was going to kill her sister. And, will Drew’s current fiancée, Christina Raines, stay with him now that he has been indicted? Dr. Phil speaks with Christina’s attorney, Gloria Allred, and Christina’s father, Ernie Raines. How did this family react to the recent news? Don’t miss these and other developments in this case! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 19, 2009, 2:58 pm CDT

Drew Peterson

There are so many cases of Police officers who abuse their spouses and get away with it. I beleive Peterson beleives ihe will get away with these murders.   I have never beleived he is innocent.  I hope the jury are not fooled with his con

May 19, 2009, 3:41 pm CDT

Wow!

The sister of Drew Peterson's wife is really feisty and I am so glad she is. She will need it to get through this fiasco. I have no doubt he did it and the young woman he is seeing now is an absolute fool. With any luck, he will remain behind bars and it will spare this girl's life. This guy is the perfect description of a stone cold killer. I can't believe that ANYBODY could go near him after all that has come out! I think some lawyers are the slimiest creatures on the planet. They sure have no conscience! Anybody who sticks up for this guy should give their head a shake. YUK!

May 19, 2009, 3:52 pm CDT

Dr. Jekyll, Mr.Hyde

Drew matches all the symptoms of having anti-social personality. He's a master-manipulator. He manipulated his wives with his "charm", money and power, then cruelly abused them behind closed doors. Then defames their character, instead of taking responsiblity for creating an unhealthy marriage. But men like Drew don't marry for love, they marry for control. When that control slips, and the women start to figure him out, he kills them. The common denominator is always the abuser, some get away, some don't, but they always have another victim lined up.

May 19, 2009, 4:06 pm CDT

Drew Peterson

One WORD  ----------GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2009, 4:07 pm CDT

PETERSON IS GUILTY

I don't need a trial to know that Peterson murdered his wives. My instinct, intuition and common sense tell me. He's just like Scott Peterson, preying on young, vulnerable women, lying to them. He's a sociopath, a narcissist, a killer. I also suspect an alcoholic - look at the huge bags he is under his eyes. He must have a diseased liver. Alcoholism usually includes violence stemming from rage. Peterson is a danger to society and I'm glad he's behind bars. These are my feelings and opinions. As a side note - I also wonder if it's legal and right for your show to try him before the actual trial?

May 19, 2009, 4:09 pm CDT

HE HATES WOMEN

Socipaths may not murder their children - they just kill their wives. They hate women. They can get along just fine with men and often on their jobs, but they're still mentally ill.

May 19, 2009, 4:16 pm CDT

Christina Raines

Wake up, girl. Get some self-respect and self-esteem. Peterson is in jail for murdering his wives, he's dangerous, and he's old enough to be your father. I hope you get some good sense and never deal with Peterson again.

May 19, 2009, 4:47 pm CDT

05/19 Drew Peterson Indicted

Quote From: shamannora

I don't need a trial to know that Peterson murdered his wives. My instinct, intuition and common sense tell me. He's just like Scott Peterson, preying on young, vulnerable women, lying to them. He's a sociopath, a narcissist, a killer. I also suspect an alcoholic - look at the huge bags he is under his eyes. He must have a diseased liver. Alcoholism usually includes violence stemming from rage. Peterson is a danger to society and I'm glad he's behind bars. These are my feelings and opinions. As a side note - I also wonder if it's legal and right for your show to try him before the actual trial?
You have already tried and convicted peterson in your mind. So have i! So have millions of others. So why complain about dr phil? He isn`t trying peterson. He is presenting the available facts.

May 19, 2009, 5:05 pm CDT

05/19 Drew Peterson Indicted

Quote From: cadescove99

You have already tried and convicted peterson in your mind. So have i! So have millions of others. So why complain about dr phil? He isnt trying peterson. He is presenting the available facts.
Yes, I have no doubt in my mind Peterson is guilty. So what? This show brought it up today and therefore I wrote my impressions.  And I did not complain about Dr. Phil. I asked a question, and the show is, in a way, trying Peterson - even if you might not think so. I see nothing wrong in discussing it, but think it might be better during or after the trial so it won't influence a jury.

May 19, 2009, 5:07 pm CDT

Well, let's get clear

Quote From: cadescove99

You have already tried and convicted peterson in your mind. So have i! So have millions of others. So why complain about dr phil? He isnt trying peterson. He is presenting the available facts.
Yes, I have no doubt in my gut that Peterson is guilty. So what? This show brought it up and opened a discussion. I don't feel there's anything wrong with discussing it, but asked a question (not complained) about it being aired at this time so as not to influence a jury.

First | Prev | 2 | Next | Last