Message Boards

Topic : 05/21 What Happens to Drew Peterson’s Children?

Number of Replies: 4
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 15, 2009, 01:13:08 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Imagine growing up with a father who is suspected of murdering your mother. How would you react to hearing that he was also suspected in your stepmother's disappearance? The four younger children of former lawman Drew Peterson may be facing such a reality. Their dad’s recent arrest shocked the nation, as he's been charged with the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. What will happen to the children if Drew receives jail time? Drew has two sons by Kathleen and two young children by his fourth wife, Stacy, who vanished nearly two years ago. The kids are currently staying with Drew's adult son, Stephen, who maintains that his dad is innocent. Will the youngsters have to testify at their father’s trial? Who should receive custody of them? Kathleen’s sister, Anna Doman, and legal analyst Lisa Bloom weigh in. And, Derek Armstrong, author of Drew Peterson Exposed, says he spent hundreds of hours interviewing his titular character. Learn his observations about Drew’s relationship with his children. Does he believe Drew killed Kathleen or was involved in Stacy’s disappearance? You won't want to miss this explosive show!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 15, 2009, 3:39 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Children Doctor Drew Happen Peter Phil Son What. That is a first one on me. I  will get  to see it anyway.---

I wonder why Children Parents are in got arrest and gone to jail? See you on May 20th, 2009 Wednesday.-

May 19, 2009, 3:56 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Children Doctor Drew Happen Peterson;s Phil/Robin To. Here we go again.  Another round of What my Li--

fe?  See you on May 21st, 2009 Thursday. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.--------------------------------------

May 21, 2009, 12:17 pm CDT

Woman's Body Found...

I just read that a Woman's Body was found in Will County Ill,which just happens to be Drew Peterson area,or used to be,I could not help but think that if it were Drew's wife Stacy  went  missing & how Drew just recently was PU,what Carma would that be if it is her,whoever it is I hope Peace will be found....

May 21, 2009, 12:55 pm CDT

05/21 What Happens to Drew Peterson’s Children?

Quote From: tashaluv

I just read that a Woman's Body was found in Will County Ill,which just happens to be Drew Peterson area,or used to be,I could not help but think that if it were Drew's wife Stacy  went  missing & how Drew just recently was PU,what Carma would that be if it is her,whoever it is I hope Peace will be found....
I saw this on the news today too as well. I am betting they have found Stacy. If so i hope this monster never gets out to kill another woman again.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page