Message Boards

Topic : 08/08 'Help Me Get My Kids Back!'

Number of Replies: 79
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 05, 2005, 05:27:47 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original Air Date: 03/02/05) It's nasty, unfair and vicious -- the extreme measures parents go to when fighting for the custody of their children. Tim says his ex-wife moved their kids to the other side of the country to "erase" him from their lives. The fighting keeps getting more vindictive -- and the kids are caught in the middle. Then, a father is in jail, the children are missing, and a desperate mother confronts the one woman who may know what really happened. Plus, advice for protecting your children. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 20, 2005, 9:34 am CDT

omg

I just saw this show here in Holland ( it seems that we are little behind the show episodes but thats ok ) and i was shocked to hear this, I directly went to this site because i expected that we would be behind in shows and wanted to know if there was a new show about this, or just any updates about this on the web. I'm glad that i found what i searched for and yet dissapointed because i found out that the kids have not yet been found yet.

I guess i dont need to say that i'm worried about the Children, their health and mood, and i feel so sorry for their mother who i'm sure off will do everything to get her children back.
But i also have respect for Lisa for being there in the show and doing the lie detector test. I mean after all, her friend has been taken away from her to, imagine if it would be yours ?
I cant do anything to help so i can only say and/or hope that the children will be found alive and healthy soon. I'l be visiting the site often to keep up to date,

good luck.

October 22, 2005, 11:34 pm CDT

I wish

I wish I could say that Sam and Lindsey are happily back at home with Tina, but unfortunately they still are not.  I just found this on here, and have not had a lot of time to read through all the posts yet  I will start off by saying I live 1/2 hour or so from where they found her husband.  Someone mentioned earlier about the cops pressuring lisa to speak more.  Well I dont know how to put this without sounding harsh, but in Missouri the cops really aren't all that "harsh" I guess you could say.  Don't get me wrong they do a good job protecting us but their investigative skills often leave something to be desired.  Not that they have a lot of information to work with.  From what I have read Dan is not giving them much to work with really.  He tells a bunch of off the wall stories and has pretty much said hes done talking.   

I go in and out of stores and look at these poor childrens faces still up on missing posters.  That is not where they should be.  They should be found, and at home with their mother.  It is a sad situation, and has hit our small rural community.  The flyers are still hanging and I know I still keep an eye out when I meet a little amish girl (at one time dan reported giving them to the amish) to see if i see lindsey.  And everytime a little boy walks by i double check for a chicken pox scar on his forehead.  Hopefully soon someone will be able to come on here and give some good news.   

I just want to thank Dr. Phil for doing this and putting Sam and Lindsey back in the spotlight where they need to remain.  As time passes people tend to forget.  But I want him and Tina to both know that where I am at, we have yet to forget, and have yet to stop looking at every kid that walks by.  God bless you Tina, and you as well Dr Phil  

October 25, 2005, 5:18 pm CDT

Have they FOund the children?

I live in New Zealand and i just watched this episode. have they found the kids yet. 

i think that its just so horrible that this has happened 

surely someone knows something? 

Dr. Phil, its so great that u have put this issue into the spotlight. 

i hope the children are found 

October 25, 2005, 5:22 pm CDT

have a heart

i live in new zealand and see shows three months after they air in america i read the message board and was distressed when i noticed the mother of the children was verbally attacked for not being more emotional.  I saw the same show as everyone else and in it i saw a mother who looked emotionally dead, do not attack this woman her children are gone maybe dead how would this affect you? you die on the inside what everyone saw was a woman who exists now only to find her children.  Please do not mock her  

so easily it could be you 

October 25, 2005, 6:08 pm CDT

news from website

I saw this show in NewZealand today(26/10/05) 

after reading the whole of the message board I wanted to know if any thing had happen since August. 

I looked up the website http://www.samandlindsey.org  on this dated October 22nd Tina said that the trial has been postponed till the 6th Feb 06.  

as I write this on the radio the song "this is what it means to be held" by Natalie Grant speaks to me of God's presence even in the unthinkable. 

my prayers are with the family and i pray for a resolution soon.   

October 27, 2005, 9:18 am CDT

ååååhhh:(

Me and my mom just saw the show  in Norway today and i went right in here to find out something more about Sam and Lindsay. Im so afraid to hear that they are dead! Please,are there someone who know something new?? We are praying fore the them... Hugs from Christel and Vigdis 

November 8, 2005, 5:10 pm CST

SO SORRY

I am from New Zealand and we have just seen the follow up show on SAM and Lindsay  

and it made us all so angry and sad , I truly believe that Lisa damn well knows more than shes letting on and bet her whole family is too , my heart goes out to Tina and her family I cannot even begin to imagine what personal torture and hell they are going through , no-one should ever have top experience this .. why is this man doing this its like he wants to put his ex wife through hell for the rest of her life why wont he just come clean it would be better for Tina either way and give her peace of mind if god forbid they are dead and if they are alive they deserve and need to be with their mother .... our prayers and thoughts are with you Tina stay strong :) and a big thank you to you as well and DR PHIL for opening the world eyes at this shocking problem that happens everywhere ..................... 

November 8, 2005, 6:41 pm CST

This is so sad

I too live in New Zealand and watched this show, and have come to the website hoping to find some good news about these children seeing as we seem to be behind in the airing of the shows.  I am sitting here with tears running down my face as I read that there is still no news of them........ My thoughts and prayers are with their mum and the rest of their loved ones desperately waiting for news.  I pray that there will be some answers soon............. may God be with these precious little ones wherever they may be.........   Thankyou Dr Phil for all you do to help people everywhere.

November 10, 2005, 9:38 am CST

Lisa knows a lot of those two children

Dear Dr.Phil, 

I watched the show about those two kidnapped children.IN Holland  we watch your shows a couple of months later. I surely hope those two children are back with her mother again, but i'm afraid they're not. I just feel that Lisa knows a lot. I just can tell about the way she acts, looks, sits and talks. I'm sorry, but that's what I feel.I hope for a very happy end. 

November 11, 2005, 4:12 am CST

No news???

Can it really be true that there is no news of what has happened to these kids??? 

I live in Denmark and saw the follow-up show earlier this week. 

I'm SURE Lisa knows more than she is willing to say. 

PLEASE let all of us worried viewers all over the world know when there is ANY news about Sam and Lindsey!!! 

My heart goes out to Tina and I hope her nightmare soon will be over. Hopefully Sam and Lindsey will be home before Christmas. 

Sincerely Camilla, Denmark 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last