Message Boards

Topic : 08/09 Ask Dr. Phil and Robin

Number of Replies: 13
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 05, 2005, 05:32:50 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original air date 04/12/05) Lisa's heart is breaking at the thought of her youngest child leaving for college in the fall. But could she be sabotaging her daughter so that Mom will always be needed? Robin has advice for dealing with the empty nest blues. Then, Velda lies awake at night worrying about her beautiful, successful, happy 30-year-old daughter, who has yet to find a husband. What will it take for Velda to back off? Next, it will take nothing short of a stretcher to get Kim to see a doctor! With Robin by her side, she becomes empowered to manage her health. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 18, 2005, 8:25 am CDT

I Have A Question For Dr Phil & Robin

Hi I'm Tina and I watch the show everyday. My Question for both of you is this. Do you or Robin ever get so mad or upset at your guest? And t he way they talk too your husband? I some times wonder if your ready too jump up there with phil and stand up for those who are so rude. Well those are my questions. Take Care And Thanks. 

Sincerly Yours Tina,........ 

February 6, 2006, 8:44 pm CST

Sexual Harassment with Kindergartners

Quote From: jettav

I just wanted to respond to the wife who wants her hubby to shave the mustache. My hubby has one and I absolutely love it. I have never seen him with out one other then some older pictures of him but I think he looks handsome and I kiss on him all the time. I wouldn't ask my hubby to shave it off and hopefully he won't ever want to, but if he wanted to, I wouldn't fuss about it, I would miss the mustache but I love him much more then that. I think you should let your husband be comfortable with who he is, if he doesn't want to shave it then don't talk him into it, Love and respect him.

I have a question for the parents on this site, and Dr. Phil. My daughter started school this year, she is five years old and will be six in April. I have had a parent go to the school and say that my daughter is making her son feel uncomfortable, because she hugged him. I have been trying to teach her that school is not a place for hugs, although I disagree with the rule. Why is it wrong to teach your child to be loving, when did this become a problem in our school systems? Isn't it normal behavior for children to hug their friends? I am a Daisy Troop Leader for the Girl Scouts and I find it hard to teach her one thing at home and at her meetings, to be a sister to every Girl Scout, when the school has me teaching her totally different behavior. What has the world come to, when children can not be children? Thanks for listening.  

July 5, 2008, 5:59 pm CDT

To get slimer than my usual weight

Hello Dr Phil And Robin

I want to know how to get skinnier than my normal weight?

I weght 60 Kilogram and i am 16 years old

In Need of Advice

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page