Message Boards

Topic : 08/06 Classic Dr. Phil: Is Flirting Good, Clean Fun, Or Can There Be Consequences?

Number of Replies: 39
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 31, 2009, 05:44:45 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/25/02) Dr. Phil takes on incurable flirts! Meet two flirtatious women who admit that they enjoy enticing men, and another woman who’ll give you the lowdown on her “Kissing Bandit Game,” in which she and her friends score points based on how many and what types of men they kiss during a night out. Be there when Dr. Phil’s audience — both wives and girlfriends — express their anger with flirts. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 6, 2009, 12:55 pm CDT

your only showing half the truth

men are just as bad infact i believe we can be worse. for example when  a guy goes out who is set on  getting a girl we do so. your show is making it sound as though men have no choice all the women who are flirts are being ridiculed by women who are jealous and it unfair. if a man leaves a woman for another woman  it is the mans fault no where near the flirtacious female and its in human nature to compete for the best and thats a problems with people today they expect things to be easy if they cant appease there husbands needs than its there problem!!!!

August 6, 2009, 1:00 pm CDT

Oh MY!!

Wow. I am going through this very same thing right now, only my boyfriend does his HEAVY flirting online...Infact, I just found a ton of questionable emails the other day. I confronted the newest of his online flings...The war continues. I've requested his passwords for all of his email addresses, he refused. I'm a very crafty woman, I've broken into them many,  many times LOL.... Either tell me the truth, or I will find out another way....BUT mark my words... I WILL find out!!! These women and men who think it's okay to act in such a way need a dose of their own medicine. Ever hear the phrase 'what goes around comes around'?? Karma's a *****.

And the 'Hair flipper' is the lesser of all the evils in my eyes. The blonde chick who can't keep a girl friend to save her life needs a rude awakening. She's not all that. The whole flirting game thing is just ridiculous, pathetic and desperate.

August 6, 2009, 1:22 pm CDT

women with problems

I am a very attractive woman who used to filrt like crazy in my teens and 20's. I was looking for superficial attention for the deep affection I was missing. Sometimes it becomes such a habit that one doesn't even realize she's doing it, and men do it, too. I realized that I was really limiting myself to this play acting and not developing normal relationships with men nor women so I just stopped doing it. I get a lot more respect for my talents and character and I would rather have that any day to what I got out of flirting. And don't be deceived: These women do look to snag a man away if even for a moment for the satisfaction it gives them. And men, don't be fooled because she'll be off to another one in no time flat!

August 6, 2009, 1:41 pm CDT

Disgusting

I am thoroughly disgusted by these women who think that making out with anyone and everyone is a game. HOW is any of it funny? These women give the rest of us such bad names! Someone should break it to these floozies that once their "looks" (none of them are that cute) go away, they're screwed. I'm proud to say that although i'm a decent looking woman, I rely on my intelligence and personality to establish relationships with other people. Clearly, this strategy works, as I'm in a loving, longlasting relationship. I'm absolutely appalled by the audacity of these filthy women. They are disrespectful of everyone around them, and a HUGE reason the divorce rate is so high!

August 6, 2009, 2:15 pm CDT

I love Heather

Heather is doing nothing wrong. I think it's funny to see or hear the women with the opinions that she's annoying or whatever they have to say about her, your wrong. You're jealous and intimidated by how confident she is. I see no problem in wearing clothes you feel sexy in and I understand toning it down around married or taken men, but if you have a problem with her being young and flirtatious, get over yourself. It's pathetic. You go Heather!

August 6, 2009, 2:17 pm CDT

Just want to make a point

I'm just wanting to clear something up. How can a woman "steal" a man away from another woman?....She can't! The man/woman, whatever the case may is obviously willing to go. If they truly love & is committed to their other half, they won't ever have the "want" to flirt or cheat. Thats the way i've always seen it & i always will see it.

August 6, 2009, 2:35 pm CDT

the grls that flirt show

Oh my goodness, these women are tramps.  This is not fun or cute or sexy things that these girls are

doing.  They have no respect for themselves or others.   The one who has the kissing game, OMG I don't 

think I can watch the whole show, they are disgusting. If she walked up to my man and kissed him she would be picking herself up off the ground.  Women complain that they have no respect for themselves because of womens lib, well THEY have done it to themselves.

I can't  believe they do  this, they are adults not 13 year olds.

thank you

August 6, 2009, 2:51 pm CDT

Flirting

I can not believe that Dr. Phil could not see what Heather wanted him to tell her.  The comment "in my seats and no make up and women are not nice to me"  she wanted Dr. Phil to say that even with no makeup and seats you are soooo beautiful that you are a threat.  That is all she really wanted to hear.

August 6, 2009, 2:59 pm CDT

08/06 Classic Dr. Phil: Is Flirting Good, Clean Fun, Or Can There Be Consequences?

I wish Dr. Phil had asked Anthony if he would put a woman on his shoulders if that woman's husband were present. If Anthony had said that he would, I wouldn't believe it. Men know the possible consequences of crossing that boundary with another man.

August 6, 2009, 3:00 pm CDT

Ladies, we can only change ourselves, let's not let our own insecurities get in the way

Bottom line, if you have a healthy, mature relationship with your man-  no gorgeous, flirty, even aggressive woman can take him away from you. I agree it's tacky and disrespectful for a woman to put her hands (or lips) on another woman's man, but it's no reason to get bent. Don't get caught up in being catty and hateful because that's exactly what these types of people want your reaction to be, it gives them a sense of control and power. DON'T GIVE AWAY YOUR POWER to some headcase blonde (or brunette) with exposed cleavage!  Your man is with you because of the way you make (or made) him feel, so if a beautiful stranger makes him feel good for a few seconds by flirting with him...and he's THAT impressed, you're not making him feel wanted regularly enough. There will always be a younger, prettier, bustier, blonder girl around the corner, and your man might even look and elbow his buddy (they're not blind, they're human), it means nothing if you're really taking care of each other and your relationship.

A starving dog on a short leash only wants to find food and run free.....a dog that's well fed and well-loved is the happiest dog in the world.   How's that for a Dr. Phil-ism? :)

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | Next | Last