Message Boards

Topic : 08/06 Classic Dr. Phil: Is Flirting Good, Clean Fun, Or Can There Be Consequences?

Number of Replies: 39
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 31, 2009, 05:44:45 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/25/02) Dr. Phil takes on incurable flirts! Meet two flirtatious women who admit that they enjoy enticing men, and another woman who’ll give you the lowdown on her “Kissing Bandit Game,” in which she and her friends score points based on how many and what types of men they kiss during a night out. Be there when Dr. Phil’s audience — both wives and girlfriends — express their anger with flirts. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 6, 2009, 7:23 pm CDT

Finally a show on flirtatious women

I was so glad to see this show. I only wish that a "friend" of ours had seen it and had taken heed to what you have said, My husband and I have a couple that are friends of ours, more so his than mine as I do not care for the flirting that his wife presents to my husband and any other man around. She acts like she is Gods gift to men. I have discussed this with my husband as I get pretty irrate about this behavior that I

have said I will absolutely not tolerate any longer at my home. He does not seem to understand me and thinks I am over reacting. He says she is no threat and he would never react to her advances. I told him I trust him, but not her.I have refused for now, to be friendly with her. He in turn is best friends with her husband, so it makes it very uncomfortable. This is the scenario. She comes over in skimpy clothes, baring her big breasts, parading them around like we all want to see it...AND WE DON"T. She is always, grabbing  my husband inappropriately, joking sexual innuendo all the time, and is very obnoxious. I am so sick of women acting this way and thinking it is okay..We need more shows like this Dr. Phil....Keep them coming..

August 7, 2009, 11:50 am CDT

indeed, some men and women do not want a healthy, monogamous relationship- but the good news- you still have to the power to stay or leave and deserve to find a person that wants the same things and makes you happy ;)

Quote From: country512

With some men no matter what you do its never enough  Even if you give him so much to eat that he burst.

August 7, 2009, 9:16 pm CDT

its NOT the flirters fault..

..Okay well I must say these women who were on tha show took flirting to its extreme lol..Im a flirt but not like that..and I only flirt with a guy who approaches me first..and not guys who are in relationships!! I have never been a home wrecker and I have never been cheated on (to my knowledge)..so I dnt think my opinion is baised at all. Its the cheaters fault!! if a man cheated with a woman who was flirting with him..his girlfriend/wife needs to chk her man..not the other woman, because regardless if she knew about his relationship..she doesn't owe anything to the girlfriend/wife!! If he wouldn't have cheated...nobody would probably think twice about the flirter..people who cheat need to own up to what they do and stop blaming the women they cheat with..because If they didn't want to do it..they wouldn't. BUT If a guy/girl cheats, I dnt think it necessarily means that they are not happy in their current relationship..or that they don't love them. Some people are just greedy!

August 10, 2009, 7:26 am CDT

08/06 Classic Dr. Phil: Is Flirting Good, Clean Fun, Or Can There Be Consequences?

These women were rather disgusting creatures...so vapid, callow, and egotistical. I found them nauseating and I wish Phil would stop giving people like this national exposure..he has shows like this periodically. What's the point?

August 13, 2009, 3:48 pm CDT

Get Real!!!

Quote From: j_lirio

I am a flirt, a huge flirt and there is nothing wrong with that. The only time it becomes "rude" or "obnoxious" to flirt is if the person flirting, is doing so with someone who is taken and they know it. That is crossing the line, and that person has no class and no consideration for others. If the flirting is done with someone who's single (and that person is single as well), who's to say it's wrong or inappropriate?

I believe there is a fine line between flirting however, and coming onto someone. I think as soon as it becomes physical, that line is being crossed - again nothing wrong with that. Women that hate on other women simply because they are flirtacious and promiscuous, need to get a serious reality check. If you have a man, and he's cheated on you or acted inappropriately with another woman, why on earth would you pin that on the other woman??!!! HE is dating/married to you, not her and it is completely up to him to not flirt in the first place!! Why are women forever blaming eachother and not putting any of it on the guy?? It's truly mind boggling how rediculous some women really are. It is however extremely out of line for a woman to come onto a man if she knows he is dating/married, then I understand the frustration towards the other woman, but don't go yelling at her; HE is to blame!!!!

The "other woman" is equally to blame.

August 13, 2009, 3:56 pm CDT

08/06 Classic Dr. Phil: Is Flirting Good, Clean Fun, Or Can There Be Consequences?

Quote From: catwomaninky

I was so glad to see this show. I only wish that a "friend" of ours had seen it and had taken heed to what you have said, My husband and I have a couple that are friends of ours, more so his than mine as I do not care for the flirting that his wife presents to my husband and any other man around. She acts like she is Gods gift to men. I have discussed this with my husband as I get pretty irrate about this behavior that I

have said I will absolutely not tolerate any longer at my home. He does not seem to understand me and thinks I am over reacting. He says she is no threat and he would never react to her advances. I told him I trust him, but not her.I have refused for now, to be friendly with her. He in turn is best friends with her husband, so it makes it very uncomfortable. This is the scenario. She comes over in skimpy clothes, baring her big breasts, parading them around like we all want to see it...AND WE DON"T. She is always, grabbing  my husband inappropriately, joking sexual innuendo all the time, and is very obnoxious. I am so sick of women acting this way and thinking it is okay..We need more shows like this Dr. Phil....Keep them coming..

What kind of a "man" would allow his wife to run around with her boobs hanging out, flirting with every man in sight?

August 13, 2009, 4:12 pm CDT

Quote From: marebear09

I was watching this classic episode and I saw myself in some of the women.  I am also a very good flirt.  Tho I havent had a sexual encounter in over a year.  I am a 29 year old very energetic social person and I am great with all people not just men.  But the attention i get from men I flirt with makes me feel confident.  I used to walk around feeling inadequate about myself.  Not pretty enough not sexy enough always jealous of the women who went for what they wanted.  Not anymore.  I dont think flirting is bad at all.  I think you should definitely keep it to a minimal with married or men in relationships.  But part of being in a relationship is to trust your partner right?  So why do us women get blamed by the girlfriends of these men.  Maybe if they flirted with their man more they wouldnt have to come to me.  Cause face it...men like the attention just as much as we do.
If you don't want to "get blamed by the girlfriends of these men"  has it never occurred to you to quit flirting with their boyfriends? As for them not flirting with their men, how would you know? Maybe they have the class, and decency, to do their flirting in private.  And, how well is flirting going to serve you in old age, when everything that isn't wrinkled is sagging? I suggest you find some other, more lasting source of confidence in the meantime.

August 13, 2009, 4:23 pm CDT

Quote From: sami19_44

Heather is doing nothing wrong. I think it's funny to see or hear the women with the opinions that she's annoying or whatever they have to say about her, your wrong. You're jealous and intimidated by how confident she is. I see no problem in wearing clothes you feel sexy in and I understand toning it down around married or taken men, but if you have a problem with her being young and flirtatious, get over yourself. It's pathetic. You go Heather!

Confident, my foot!
I see nothing confident, or sexy, about some gal who runs around with her breasts hanging out, flipping her hair in everyone's face.
I see some serious self esteem issues in such a desperate bid for attention.

August 13, 2009, 4:26 pm CDT

Quote From: olypup

I can not believe that Dr. Phil could not see what Heather wanted him to tell her.  The comment "in my seats and no make up and women are not nice to me"  she wanted Dr. Phil to say that even with no makeup and seats you are soooo beautiful that you are a threat.  That is all she really wanted to hear.
She'd die of old age waiting for me to tell her that.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next Page | Last Page