Message Boards

Topic : 08/20 Classic Dr. Phil: Mind Your Own Business!

Number of Replies: 4
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 05:40:15 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 05/11/06) Dr. Phil’s guests say they're fed up with loved ones who can't seem to stay out of their business. Carla, 31, says she's tired of her mother, Pamela, tracking her every move, day and night. Pamela says having a house right behind her daughter makes keeping an eye on her easy. She even cut down Carla's hedges so she could see better! Does this backyard buttinsky know best, or does she need to stay on her side of the fence? Then, Christie is so obsessed with snooping on her husband, Shannon, that she reads his e-mails, checks his phone messages and even smells his clothes just to make sure he's not cheating on her. Shannon says he has no privacy and is contemplating leaving his wife. What's behind Christie's constant snooping and interrogations? Plus, a mom who says as long as her children live under her roof, she has the right to eavesdrop on their phone calls, read their diaries, and even search through their clothes while they're sleeping! Is she crossing the line? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 14, 2009, 11:42 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Business Classic Doctor Mind Own Phil Your. Now that is away to go on your business. See your on Aug-
ust Thursday 20th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------------

August 20, 2009, 12:19 pm CDT

Is this honestly funny for Mom?

Does"Mom"  really think this is funny?

It's sick.   Dr. P: You're missing the degree of how bad this is.

This is one of the favorite episodes?

There are a lot of people who are a few bubbles off plumb.

August 20, 2009, 12:51 pm CDT

WHAT AN EYE OPENER

I LISTENED TO WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THIS COUPLE AND SAT BACK WITH MY MOUTH WIDE OPENED......THAT WIFE IS ME...OMG....I AM WATCHING MYSELF.  THE SPYING, SNOOPING, MISTRUST, WANTING TO KNOW WHERE HE IS 24/7....A TOTAL NUT....I AM EMBARRASSED....BUT DR. PHIL WAS RIGHT ON THE BUTTON... I WILL SURVIVE.  THANK YOU.

August 21, 2009, 12:56 pm CDT

08/20 Classic Dr. Phil: Mind Your Own Business!

Quote From: bang70

Does"Mom"  really think this is funny?

It's sick.   Dr. P: You're missing the degree of how bad this is.

This is one of the favorite episodes?

There are a lot of people who are a few bubbles off plumb.

It'd been so long since this episode aired that I'd forgotten what an irritating "laugh" Pamela had. And, none of her "laughter" was appropriate to the situation. There's nothing "funny" about being brought on a national TV show because of her sick meddling in her grown daughter's business. I noticed there's no man in Pamela's life. And, no mention was made of Carla's father. Guess Pamela meddled so much in his business she ran him off. Nor was there any mention of the father of Carla's daughter. Did Pamela run him off, too? How many men are going to put up with that much meddling? Dr Phil told Carla she might need to move, but I doubt she could afford to. Wasn't she renting her house from Pamela's sister? At any rate, Pamela needs to get herself a LIFE! And, let Carla live hers.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page