Message Boards

Topic : 08/18 Classic Dr. Phil: Real-Life Drama Queens

Number of Replies: 4
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 05:44:37 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 04/29/03) Are you one of those people who can't resist turning an ordinary life event into a huge drama? Do your conversations always start with "You won't believe what happened"? Drama queens can drain the life out of others and strain relationships. Dr. Phil gets to the bottom of his guests' need for embellishment and attention. Why do they live in a fantasyland instead of in the real world? Learn how one woman's penchant for exaggeration got her in trouble in a real-life medical emergency. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 14, 2009, 11:31 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Classic Doctor Drama Life Phil Queen Real Robin. I have seen this before. See you on  August 18th, 2009

Tueday. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 17, 2009, 3:05 pm CDT

caring for grandchild

I can relate to the grandparents on this show. I am raising a 15 yr. old child by my self.  This child was my grandchild and my wife and I adopted him and have had him since he was 9 months old. In 2003 we went threw a divorce and I have the child. This was my second marriage and my grandchild. It is not easy raising  a child alone. We have had some tough times but we have mad it. I wish them the best with their daughter and grandchild. If she can keep the child and be a good mother then let her.

August 18, 2009, 1:46 pm CDT

Cy - Drama Queen

I  missed the beginning of the show ... what kind of surgery did Cy have on her foot & why?

August 18, 2009, 2:37 pm CDT

Disgusting

Had to turn this show off. Why give these idiots such reinforcement for their horrible behavior. The first woman who turned a cold into a death bed was not a "drama queen;" She doesn't exaggerate. She's a compulsive liar. Of course, this doesn't fit in with Phil's "theme." The woman was a liar, Phil, plain and simple. I can't imagine why he and the audience finds this kind of behavior so funny. And, why do family and friends put up with this crap, not to mention the Dr Phil show? If someone is being a prima donna and difficult, why are they not just told that that they are off the show?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page