Message Boards

Topic : 08/27 Classic Dr. Phil: Dr. Phil's How To Series

Number of Replies: 2
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, August 20, 2009, 01:47:03 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 09/20/02) Dr. Phil teaches you how to motivate a spouse and be a better parent. Deborah doesn't know how to say no to her teenage son. She's bought him two cars, and she even bought a bigger house just to please him! Dr. Phil helps her stop spoiling her teen, and shares advice for domestic issues, including motivating a lazy husband. We all face problems that keep us from leading a happier, healthier life. Tune in and find yourself in these courageous guests, as they face their own troubles with the help of Dr. Phil. It’s appointment television you won’t want to miss! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 21, 2009, 10:29 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Classic Doctor How Phil/Robin Series To. Are you kidding me? I like you for a friend but donot go that far.-

See you on August 27th, 2009 Thursday. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------

August 27, 2009, 5:30 pm CDT

Your messages r so clear!!

Hi Dr. Phil,

I love your show, obviously!!  The moments spent with the woman who is soooo critical of everyone and everything were amazing!!!  I used to be her!!  Your questions and suggestions were right on the money.  Finally I had my son and drove myself into ground....I finally gave up and realized just what you say....the world will go on without me controlling it!!!  Now I'm happy and healthy, so are my son and fiance, by the way my son is going on 12.  People think I am maybe too easy going now!!! LOL I love it!!

Have you ever considered doing a show on happy, positive, functional people?  I know, I know, you're there to help people, but what better way to help than to show some positive people??:?  Regardless, I really enjoy listening to your solutions, I believe in you!!

Pamela Morejon  (One of the happiest people you'll know!!!)

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page