Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 7, 2008, 7:44 pm CDT

HI DOLORES

Quote From: dlrsdrnll

What great calorie free treats.  All of them sound wonderful.

Guess I should be trying some of those.  ; )

Went to the doctor this morning and he wants me to lose 13 pound

before I come back in three months.  He also expects me to exercise

EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! FOR AT LEAST THIRTY MINUTES.  Also

three days a weeks to lift weights.  So guess this OLD WOMAN BETTER

GET BUSY. 

SHIRLEY:  I am missing you today, but know you are celebrating your birthday!

AND I believe keeping your precious Grandbaby.  Hope you have a wonderful

birthday.

Well ladies guess I better get busy.  I have been out all mornning and have not

done anything in this house.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and a more

productive one than I have had.  LOL

Take care,

Dolores

DOLORES - Wondered how Suu knew it was my birthday (received an email) and now I know how she knew.....but it is actually on Wednesday and I am looking after wee Genevieve tomorrow morning only.  Am going out to lunch and to dinner tomorrow, along with continuing to celebrate right up until our Thanksgiving, which is Monday, but my son is having Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Thanks for the birthday wishes dear friend.

I am going to get busy this weekend reading my Election booklet as I am working at our election which is next Tuesday. 

Hugs,

Shirley  

October 7, 2008, 7:48 pm CDT

KAREN

Quote From: latemorn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!!!!

HOPE that you've had a wonderful day. You so deserve it. 

My Mom is slowly getting abit better. She doesn't have to have a knee replacement at this time. She is to start using her walker without the brace on. I got her out in the hall for a short walk. She is starting to try abit more, and knows that she won't have the help after this month, so she wants to be able to do things herself.

KAREN - Thanks you so much for the birthday wishes.   My day is actually on Wednesday and have lots of things planned.    Have had things planned and friends taking me out to breakfast, lunch and dinner ever since Monday.    I am trying so hard to watch my portions as I will be very happy if I STS this week.  When I go out to eat I am not having dessert but I am afraid that my son will have a birthday cake for me on Sunday.   Once again, will watch my portion size.   I will be so happy to have a break from all this dining out......but am having a wonderful time being with friends.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 7, 2008, 7:50 pm CDT

KAREN

Quote From: latemorn

Suu you will have a loss too, I'm sure. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

Shirley, grats on the 1 lb loss. Keep going!!

Dolores, I won't be getting a trainer either. I should just save my money, lol. I know what to do most of the time, so will have to talk myself into just doing it.

Well ,my niece needs the computer for her homework, so will catch you tomorrow. Night!@!

KAREN - Think Dolores lost the pound, I STS this week.    And will try to STS for next week.......cross your fingers.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 7, 2008, 7:51 pm CDT

SUU

Quote From: suujoy

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Shirley

Happy birthday to yoooooooooooooooooooooooou

Hip Hip Hoooooraaaaay!

SUU - Thanks so much for the Birthday Wishes.   I am celebrating like crazy this week but so far have really been watching my portions.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 7, 2008, 7:55 pm CDT

THANKS SWEET DOLORES

Quote From: dlrsdrnll

Missed you today, but know you are busy with your birthday.

Hope you had a great one!!!!  And I am wishing you  many

more.

Hugs,

Dolores

DOLORES -  If I had accepted all the invitations out for lunch, dinner, etc. etc. I would be celebrating for 2 weeks.

It is now 10:53 p.m. and have just finished watching the U.S. Debate......27 more days until election day for you.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 8, 2008, 1:53 am CDT

Hi all

SHIRLEY - thank you again for the bracelet.  I love the infinity symbol and I also love getting mail that isn't a bill. LOL

DOLORES - I've put some bike exercises on the other thread for you.  I hope you like them.

KAREN - When is your next big run? If you told me before sorry but I didn't write it down LOL

Weigh-in day for me tomorrow and I hope I also STS or lost.  Not a good week but didn't go too far overboard.

Nighty night all and catch you tomorrow.

October 8, 2008, 8:10 am CDT

Shirley

Quote From: shirley_happy

DOLORES -  If I had accepted all the invitations out for lunch, dinner, etc. etc. I would be celebrating for 2 weeks.

It is now 10:53 p.m. and have just finished watching the U.S. Debate......27 more days until election day for you.

Hugs,

Shirley

SHIRLEY:  I understand.  It sure isn't easy when you have

so many invitations to eat out is it?

Sorry I got you birthday wrong.  Don't know why I had it written

on my Calender wrong for some reason.  Who knows---Another

senior moment I guess.  LOL

Hope you are having a good one and having fun with the little princess.

I am sure you will be.

Hugs,

Dolores

October 8, 2008, 8:12 am CDT

SUU

Quote From: suujoy

SHIRLEY - thank you again for the bracelet.  I love the infinity symbol and I also love getting mail that isn't a bill. LOL

DOLORES - I've put some bike exercises on the other thread for you.  I hope you like them.

KAREN - When is your next big run? If you told me before sorry but I didn't write it down LOL

Weigh-in day for me tomorrow and I hope I also STS or lost.  Not a good week but didn't go too far overboard.

Nighty night all and catch you tomorrow.

YES,  I saw them and thank you very much.  As I said on that thread

think I can handle that.  ; )

I am getting ready to go to the center this morning.  My friend and I

try to go early.  It isn't many there at that time of day.

Good luck with your weigh in.

Hugs,

Dolores

October 8, 2008, 8:17 am CDT

SHIRLEY

Quote From: shirley_happy

DOLORES - Wondered how Suu knew it was my birthday (received an email) and now I know how she knew.....but it is actually on Wednesday and I am looking after wee Genevieve tomorrow morning only.  Am going out to lunch and to dinner tomorrow, along with continuing to celebrate right up until our Thanksgiving, which is Monday, but my son is having Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Thanks for the birthday wishes dear friend.

I am going to get busy this weekend reading my Election booklet as I am working at our election which is next Tuesday. 

Hugs,

Shirley  

SORRY,  THINK I MISSED THIS ONE FOR SOME REASON.

It does sound like you are going to be celebrating a lot

for a while.  That is a tough one for our healthy life style

isn't it?  OF course I love the celebrations and the eating,

but it is hard on the scales sometimes.

Have fun working in the Election.  LOL  A long time ago I was

voter resistrar for our little county back in Tennessee.  Sure

has changed a lot since then.

Hugs,

Dolores

October 8, 2008, 2:32 pm CDT

OOPS!

OK. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!!  THIS IS IT FOR REAL THIS TIME, LOL.\

Have a great day with your GD and all your friends, you lucky one.

Suu, no big plans yet on a race. I am just trying to run for IE lately. I think I need a break from all the running around that I do for the races. I might stick in a few small local races if I have time. I like to do charity runs and I've missed some of them already.,

Dolores, keep getting to that gym and telling us and soon I'll get going too. I need to change up my IE and that is one way. Well off to Mom's shortly.

First | Prev | 1530 | 1531 | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | Next | Last