Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 8, 2008, 3:05 pm CDT

Weigh-in

Stayed the same - 67kg (148lbs)  I know why - I ate too much and didn't exercise enough.

Happy birthday again Shirley.  You get to celebrate twice!! WTG!

Did anyone else click on the link and update their profile etc?  I did and half the boards aren't there!  The other thread that Dolores and I have been using is not on the new format and this particular board has a new member and only one post!

Why why why?  Remembering they did this to us a few years ago I suppose it's going to be better but we need to have all of our posts reinstated so I'll contact the moderator to see what the go is.

Back later.

October 8, 2008, 3:31 pm CDT

BETA BOARDS

Quote From: suujoy

Stayed the same - 67kg (148lbs)  I know why - I ate too much and didn't exercise enough.

Did anyone else click on the link and update their profile etc?  I did and half the boards aren't there!  The other thread that Dolores and I have been using is not on the new format and this particular board has a new member and only one post!

Why why why?  Remembering they did this to us a few years ago I suppose it's going to be better but we need to have all of our posts reinstated so I'll contact the moderator to see what the go is.

Back later.

I'll try and clarify a few things about the BETA boards.

The section where this board lives is called Weight Loss Member Support. Since this section contains member created boards, we only added some of them to the new BETA site. You can however create your own board over there. Once you get to the main Weight Loss Member Support page, click the link at the top that says Create Text Post.

If you prefer, you can also email Tech Support and request they add the board for you.

Please note, we will not be moving any posts from this board to the new BETA boards. At some point this season, we will be switching to the BETA boards as the new Dr. Phil Community. I suggest you save any posts you do not wish to lose, and perhaps start copying them to the new site. It will also give you lots of practice using the new boards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our HELP board and post your questions, the link can be found above.

October 8, 2008, 4:32 pm CDT

Suu

Back later.

UH OH.  LOL  I think I am doomed.  LOL  I just put my user name and

pass word, but I couldn't find anything.    OH well I am sure I will sometime.

In the mean time I hope they don't let this one go just yet.

I am sure it will straighten out sometime.

October 8, 2008, 6:52 pm CDT

Karen

Quote From: latemorn

OK. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!!  THIS IS IT FOR REAL THIS TIME, LOL.\

Have a great day with your GD and all your friends, you lucky one.

Suu, no big plans yet on a race. I am just trying to run for IE lately. I think I need a break from all the running around that I do for the races. I might stick in a few small local races if I have time. I like to do charity runs and I've missed some of them already.,

Dolores, keep getting to that gym and telling us and soon I'll get going too. I need to change up my IE and that is one way. Well off to Mom's shortly.

I did get to the gym today.  I also did a class that I thought was

a half hour and it turned out to be an hour, maybe 45 minutes.

But this old woman is pooped.  LOL  Not use to that much in one

day, but I will be fine.  My knee is bothering me a little bit though.

Hope I am not getting arthritis in it.  Hopefully this to will pass.  ; )

Hugs,

Dolores

October 8, 2008, 6:52 pm CDT

Link to new board

Here's the link to our new board (Copy and paste it into your address bar).  I've posted to it but it has to be 'approved' before it gets actually posted to the thread.

http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=467&SubCategoryID=19

After you've done your profile etc you'll see the link to the boards in the upper left -  Dr. Phil Community

It's looking like we'll be able to do a whole lot more with colours etc than here and it has a copy and paste feature as well.

I love new things!  It will keep us on our toes!! ;)

October 9, 2008, 7:29 am CDT

SUU

Back later.

SUU -  As much fun as it is, I am getting to celebrate my birthday all week, actually right up until our Thanksgiving Day, which is Monday.......the only problem is that it is very difficult to remain in control of your portions when you are being dined every day.    I am doing the best I can though. 

Haven't clicked on the link and updated my profile as I feel that if I do I will never find all you gals again. LOL   LOL

Hugs,

Shirley

October 9, 2008, 2:35 pm CDT

Hello

Is anyone still around.  How are we all doing?

LOS

October 9, 2008, 2:49 pm CDT

Hi Shirley

Quote From: shirley_happy

SUU -  As much fun as it is, I am getting to celebrate my birthday all week, actually right up until our Thanksgiving Day, which is Monday.......the only problem is that it is very difficult to remain in control of your portions when you are being dined every day.    I am doing the best I can though. 

Haven't clicked on the link and updated my profile as I feel that if I do I will never find all you gals again. LOL   LOL

Hugs,

Shirley

SHIRLEY - The board on the other format is already beginning so you won't lose us.  If you do need a hand you can email me and I'll send a clickable link.

It's bright and has a few more features than here.

Suu

October 9, 2008, 2:51 pm CDT

Hi Los

Quote From: los013

Is anyone still around.  How are we all doing?

LOS

Hiya Los

We're making the transition to the other format. If you click the link on the main page of the message board it will take you there.

We'd love to get to know you!

Suu

October 9, 2008, 5:39 pm CDT

HI KAREN

Quote From: latemorn

OK. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY!!  THIS IS IT FOR REAL THIS TIME, LOL.\

Have a great day with your GD and all your friends, you lucky one.

Suu, no big plans yet on a race. I am just trying to run for IE lately. I think I need a break from all the running around that I do for the races. I might stick in a few small local races if I have time. I like to do charity runs and I've missed some of them already.,

Dolores, keep getting to that gym and telling us and soon I'll get going too. I need to change up my IE and that is one way. Well off to Mom's shortly.

KAREN - Thanks for the Birthday wishes.........this is just going on and on..........have 3 more days of celebrations ahead of me.     Will be glad to get back to normal.

Hope all is well with you.    You will be heading up North again this weekend I assume and it is a nice long weekend for you.    Have a nice time and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Hugs,

Shirley

First | Prev | 1531 | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | Next | Last