Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 9, 2008, 7:26 pm CDT

Happy Thanksgiving!

To Everyone/. Not sure if I'll get here over the weekend but will try. I hope that I can find everyone. I will have to try soon as I have time to get to the other site. Can't spend much time playing around on the computer while I'm at my sisters.

Mom is coming along fine. She is going to try sleeping in her bed tonight. There's progress.

Yes, Shirley I'm going home for Thanksgiving. We will be having ham and carrots. I will come back early so I can do some cleaning at Mom's.

Talk to you all on Sat or Sun.

October 10, 2008, 2:59 am CDT

Hello and happy weekend to us all

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.

Us Aussies celebrate so much now that we would celebrate 2 flies crawling up a wall! LOLOLOLOL

Exercise is done today and tomorrow will be a repeat.

October 10, 2008, 9:34 am CDT

Shirley

Quote From: shirley_happy

SUU -  As much fun as it is, I am getting to celebrate my birthday all week, actually right up until our Thanksgiving Day, which is Monday.......the only problem is that it is very difficult to remain in control of your portions when you are being dined every day.    I am doing the best I can though. 

Haven't clicked on the link and updated my profile as I feel that if I do I will never find all you gals again. LOL   LOL

Hugs,

Shirley

SHIRLEY:   I did it and it was fairly easy.  If I can do it

you can do I am quite sure.  LOL  I am not sure I like

the new formate though.  I like being able to reply and see the

post I am replying to and if you can on the new one, I haven't figured

it out yet.

Hugs,

Dolores

October 10, 2008, 9:36 am CDT

LOS

Quote From: los013

Is anyone still around.  How are we all doing?

LOS

Hey Los,  great to have you hear.  Tell us something about

yourself, about your weight loss journey ect.

Take care,

Dolores

October 10, 2008, 9:40 am CDT

Karen

Quote From: latemorn

To Everyone/. Not sure if I'll get here over the weekend but will try. I hope that I can find everyone. I will have to try soon as I have time to get to the other site. Can't spend much time playing around on the computer while I'm at my sisters.

Mom is coming along fine. She is going to try sleeping in her bed tonight. There's progress.

Yes, Shirley I'm going home for Thanksgiving. We will be having ham and carrots. I will come back early so I can do some cleaning at Mom's.

Karen:  HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!  AND ALL OTHER CANADIANS.  ; )

Great to hear your mother is doing better.  Tell her we are cheering her on.

Your Thanksgiving dinner sounds good.  WE don't have Thanksgiving until

November.

You have a nice weekend.  I have to get out of here and head to the gym.

Take care,

Dolores

October 10, 2008, 9:42 am CDT

SUU

Quote From: suujoy

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.

Us Aussies celebrate so much now that we would celebrate 2 flies crawling up a wall! LOLOLOLOL

Exercise is done today and tomorrow will be a repeat.

LOL  We Americans celebrate a lot to.  Almost to much for

our hips.  LOL   When do you celebrate Thanksgiving?  We celebrate

in November and then about a month later is Christmas.  To big ones for

us.  My favorites.

Well I am off to exercise.  Will be back later sometime today.

Hugs,

Dolores

October 10, 2008, 5:05 pm CDT

DOLORES

Quote From: dlrsdrnll

SHIRLEY:   I did it and it was fairly easy.  If I can do it

you can do I am quite sure.  LOL  I am not sure I like

the new formate though.  I like being able to reply and see the

post I am replying to and if you can on the new one, I haven't figured

it out yet.

Hugs,

Dolores

DOLORES - I registered but where it said Friends I didn't know what to do.    I got into Suu's and clicked on where we could be friends but don't know how that happened.    How do I get you gals onto my site.  I think I am way more technically challenged than you are, Dolores.

Will keep trying......work on it tomorrow when I have more time.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 10, 2008, 5:09 pm CDT

KAREN

Quote From: latemorn

KAREN - So happy that your Mom is doing better.   I am sure it will ease your mind knowing she is doing okay when you head up North for good.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.   A lot of people don't have turkey for Thanksgiving, instead ham (which is yummy) or a roast.    My son is doing a turkey with all the trimmings like we do at Christmas.   Should be lots of fun and thank goodness I am not doing it as he is.  

Hugs,

Shirley 

October 10, 2008, 5:13 pm CDT

LOS

Quote From: los013

Is anyone still around.  How are we all doing?

LOS

HI LOS - Think you have been with us before but I have forgotten things about you.......or am I mixing you up with someone else.

Great gals here and we would love you to join us.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 10, 2008, 6:29 pm CDT

Shirley

Quote From: shirley_happy

DOLORES - I registered but where it said Friends I didn't know what to do.    I got into Suu's and clicked on where we could be friends but don't know how that happened.    How do I get you gals onto my site.  I think I am way more technically challenged than you are, Dolores.

Will keep trying......work on it tomorrow when I have more time.

Hugs,

Shirley

SHIRLEY: To tell you the truth I don't know how to do the friends either.

Suu invited me to be her friend and I accepted, so maybe she will tell

us how to do it.  When I am finished here I will go check it out here and see.

If I can figure it out, I will invite you to be my friend.  ; )

Hugs,

Dolores

First | Prev | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | Next | Last