Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 23, 2005, 4:32 am CDT

Good morning all!

George, welcome to the bored again and I hope you enjoyed your new workout.  

Mel-Was it great to have your dh work out with you? 

Well last night was a little ruff for me when I got to bed. It was the forst time that I stopped eating just after 6pm. I didn't notive it all all when I was on the computer because my brain was focused and occupied, but when I was lying in bed my tummy was growling and I had a hard time failling asleep. Well there was no way I was going to get up and eat, so I just layed there and fell asleep. Well when I got up this morning, I felt wonderful and so much less bloated than usual. I just had to step on the scale and there it was-159. I was so excited! Can you imagine when I see 140 (goal weight). I thought about my goal being 130, but I still want boobs,lol. After 140, my body takes from the place I don't want it to,lol. I feel great this morning and I know if I stick to not eating at night, I will get used to it and lose and the hunger pangs will go away. I will have to adjust the time of day I stop on a couple of nights when dh is off and we stay up late, or when we go to the drive-in (only about once a month) because can you imagine getting really hungry at the drive in? THat wouldn't be good. With our new sectional, we may not see the drive in for a while. I think I will have a hard time getting dh off his recliner. 

Sherri 

August 23, 2005, 4:38 am CDT

biking!

Wow! The temp. is really low now in the mornings. I loved it. It was so refreshing and woke me up quickly. I did the papers as fast as I could to get a good workout in, then I biked, came home, dh went to work and now I'm having some alone time because my two beauties are still sleeping. When it gets really cold out (winter), I will tape lots of my fav. shows and head to the basement and go on the treadmill. We have a great set up down there and it's one of the main reasons that I got to where I am now. We have a treadmill, exercise bike, a weight bench, tons of weights, a stand up punching bag with my mil's face on it and a weight pulley system.  

August 23, 2005, 4:43 am CDT

off to have breaky!

Well I'm off to have breakfast, do some housework and spend time with the kiddies when they crawl out of bed. I'll check for you later in the day Mel. Have a super day. I know you will with all that adrenaline going through you after your workout. Can't wait to read all about it later. You go girl, and guy,lol.  

Sherri 

August 23, 2005, 5:01 am CDT

breakfast

1 peach, a bowl of mixed cereals w/soy milk, water and a pep. tea.  

Have you ever tried peppermint tea. I started using for I.B.S, but now I drink it because I love it.  

BTW- I don't even feel that I have I.B.S right now. I feel so awesome after a month of exercise and cleaning the junk out of my body. 

August 23, 2005, 5:05 am CDT

Goal for today!

No diet pop. I don't want that crap in this bodatious body anymore,lol. I'm full of myself today, but you know what? A month ago, I was calling myself fat, lazy, etc. I was trying to cover my body (which was hard in a heat wave). What a difference a month can make. I wonder what 6 months would feel like. Want to find out? I do! 

Have a great day! 

Sherri 

I'm really going now! 

I had to increase our popularity,lol 

August 23, 2005, 5:10 am CDT

Good Morning

Well we got up at 5:20am.   Both tired.  Restless sleeps.  We came downstairs, I did the treadmill and George decided to go for a walk. 

45 min on treadmill (20 minutes jogging) 473 cal and almost 3 miles 

B-2 tofu breakfast sausages and 3 egg whites plus two glasses tomato juice 

Melody 

August 23, 2005, 7:36 am CDT

Melody

Quote From: 29mom2beee

Well we got up at 5:20am.   Both tired.  Restless sleeps.  We came downstairs, I did the treadmill and George decided to go for a walk. 

45 min on treadmill (20 minutes jogging) 473 cal and almost 3 miles 

B-2 tofu breakfast sausages and 3 egg whites plus two glasses tomato juice 

Melody 

Good for you guys for doing it. I also had a restless sleep and I ended up going back to bed for an hour this morning, as the kids were still sleeping. I thought I would just lay down for a min. and the next thing I knew Mikayla was waking me.

August 23, 2005, 8:10 am CDT

mid morning

Snack-peach and a peppermint tea.  

Lunch will be a chicken burger on ww bun w/mustard tomato and romaine w/2 cobs of corn.  

Not sure what I'm having for dinner today. I feel great since I had that nap. I should probably go to bed earlier tonight. That would help with the eating too.  

August 23, 2005, 8:14 am CDT

Down days

Just having a bit of a down day today.  Not going to eat bad though.  Surprisingly, I am not even thinking about food, which in some strange way is actually making feel a bit better, because I think this is the first time I have been stressed and not turned to food.  I just needed to get out of that bed and come down here and leave a post. 

Sherri thanks for the health site.  I haven't read it yet, but I will.  I just want to thank you again for your support and for just being the kind of person you are.  I need someone like you in my life.  Someone to push me and make me do this.  I know I couldn't do it on my own, without this support.  The funny thing is, I have never even met you and have only known you for a short time, yet I feel like my success means alot to you and seeing you get to your goals means alot to me.  So once again thanks. 

Melody 

August 23, 2005, 8:17 am CDT

Snack

Apple, cinnamon, skim milk and scoop of vanilla protein all in a smoothie 

Melody 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last