Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 24, 2005, 5:45 am CDT

Tired morning!

Didn't get to bed till 11:45pm last night.  Then my sweet angel was awake to eat at 1:30am.  I didn't get up at 5:30am to exercise as planned, but I had a healthy breakfast and I am going to workout in about an hour when June goes down.   

B-1/2 cup fibre 1 cereal, one egg, an orange and skim milk 

I am having a nice cup of green tea now and relaxing.  Wow what a windy day outside, I hope one of our dogs don't blow away....lol. 

I am really proud of George for his choices, funny how I left him alone this time and he came around on his own.  It is great.  I am going to help him with his weight workout tonight.  I will do mine today so I can be a good supporter.  Boy do I feel awesome. 

Sherri don't worry about the email.  Some people have boring lives and have nothing better to do then to create constant drama in their lives.  Well at least you have given them something to talk about besides food....lol.  Darn maybe that will actually help them lose....lol.  Anyway, I love it here and wouldn't go back for anything. 

Chow Biker Hottie 

Melody 

August 24, 2005, 5:59 am CDT

From Body for Life

One of the interesting contradictions of life is that we want to change, and yet at some level, we want to stay the same.  But you can't do both.  Clearly, you can't be a before photo, and an after photo at the same time.  Every single one of the success stories you read about, is about someone who wanted to change more than they wanted to stay the same.  Sometimes people are absolutely at the eand of their ropes-their health failing, their relationships suffering, their lives falling apart.  Other times, people wanted to change because they knew that their lives could be even better.  Whatever your reasons are for wanting to change, please don't lose sight of them!  Remind yourself of your reasons daily and allow them to help keep you going strong! 

August 24, 2005, 5:59 am CDT

From Body for Life

"THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY FAIL IS TO QUIT TRYING"

August 24, 2005, 6:09 am CDT

From Body for Life

"STRUCTURE, CLEAR-CUT DO'S AND DON'TS, AND PRINCIPLES GIVE YOU DIRECTION AND PEACE OF MIND." 

When you consciously clarified your goals at the beginning of this Program, and as you keep them in sight on a daily basis, you will notice that you continue to break free from clutter and confusion.  And you'll develop more clarity as your energy remains focused on achieving your goals.  Not only does this allow you to accomplish extraordinary results in terms of transforming your body, but it also gives you a mental boost.  Notice how your efforts are helping you see more clearly and that your energy is rising.  KEEP IT UP!!! 

August 24, 2005, 6:49 am CDT

Go George Go!!!

Quote From: papageorge

Well i woke up this morning, and i feel so much more awake.  I think this not eating after 6:00 is the reason why.  I was hungry last night but instead of eating, i decided to have a cup of tea instead.  A 

I didn't excerise this morning, but i will for sure this evening. Do my weight excerise. 

Got a healthy lunch my wife packed for me, and i know i will have no need for junk food well i am at work. 

George 

A tea at night also helps me as well. Tricks the tummy into feeling more full I guess. I don't know why, but the heat from the tea seems to help even more. Have a great day, enjoy your healthy lunch and your workout when you get home. With Melody on your side, you can't go wrong. 

Sherri 

August 24, 2005, 6:54 am CDT

Thanks Mel

Quote From: 29mom2beee

Didn't get to bed till 11:45pm last night.  Then my sweet angel was awake to eat at 1:30am.  I didn't get up at 5:30am to exercise as planned, but I had a healthy breakfast and I am going to workout in about an hour when June goes down.   

I am having a nice cup of green tea now and relaxing.  Wow what a windy day outside, I hope one of our dogs don't blow away....lol. 

I am really proud of George for his choices, funny how I left him alone this time and he came around on his own.  It is great.  I am going to help him with his weight workout tonight.  I will do mine today so I can be a good supporter.  Boy do I feel awesome. 

Sherri don't worry about the email.  Some people have boring lives and have nothing better to do then to create constant drama in their lives.  Well at least you have given them something to talk about besides food....lol.  Darn maybe that will actually help them lose....lol.  Anyway, I love it here and wouldn't go back for anything. 

Chow Biker Hottie 

Melody 

I knew you would say something wise and I would instantly have a smile on my face again. I didn't want you to think what was said was the way it is. It's not! Anyway now that you know what was said, I shall press delete next time. I'm done going to the other board as well. Time to focus. I feel smaller today but stayed off the scale. I want to wait until Mon.  

Breakfast-1 cup blueberries, 1/2 mango and mixed cereal with van. soy. lots of pep. tea and water. 

August 24, 2005, 6:55 am CDT

Thanks Mel

Quote From: 29mom2beee

Chow Biker Hottie 

Melody 

I knew you would say something wise and I would instantly have a smile on my face again. I didn't want you to think what was said was the way it is. It's not! Anyway now that you know what was said, I shall press delete next time. I'm done going to the other board as well. Time to focus. I feel smaller today but stayed off the scale. I want to wait until Mon.  

Breakfast-1 cup blueberries, 1/2 mango and mixed cereal with van. soy. lots of pep. tea and water. 

August 24, 2005, 6:58 am CDT

I cut out the diet pop!

I didn't have a diet pop yesterday and I was surprised how it really didn't affect me at all. I didn't miss it. I asked myself if I want that to be a part of my body. NO! It's gone. Bye Bye aspartame!

August 24, 2005, 7:12 am CDT

Another thing to think about...

Another thing to think about when it comes to aspartame.    When I was pregnant I read a book that talked about what is really in our food.  It said that they have done studies that show when you ingest aspartame your brain cells actually become so overly stimulated that some actually die....if you ask me that was enough for me to stop buying everything that has it in it.  I would rather have sugar once in a while.  I don't drink any pop, maybe 5 times a year if even so it isn't hard for me to stay away and when I want a rootbeer I just have a regular.  Once in awhile can't hurt. 

Melody 

August 24, 2005, 7:14 am CDT

Way to go

Quote From: danamikayl

I didn't have a diet pop yesterday and I was surprised how it really didn't affect me at all. I didn't miss it. I asked myself if I want that to be a part of my body. NO! It's gone. Bye Bye aspartame!

I forgot to say, that's awesome!  One step at a time to a healthier body.  I think we are doing it just right.  Taking on one goal at a time.  I think we are going to be able to accomplish anything we put our minds too. 

Melody 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last