Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 10, 2008, 8:19 pm CDT

Everyone

DOLORES - We don't celebrateThanksgiving on any particular day.  We do it daily! ;)

SHIRLEY - Have emailed you the directions to add a friend or two and how to put your lovely avatar up as well.  If you need extra help please just yell.

LOS - I checked back to 2006 I think it was and there you were!  Welcome back and do please let us know how you're doing now?  The new board is jumping for more of us to use so maybe join us all over there on the BETA format?

KAREN - Hi

October 10, 2008, 8:31 pm CDT

Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

A simple suggestion if wanting to answer multiple people in the one post  in the new format would be this:

Right click mouse on "Reply with text"

Click on either "Open in New Tab"  (Vista) or "Open in New Window" (other OP systems)

That way you will be able to look back on the other window while typing your new message and answering any questions without having to quote.

Will post this on the new board as well.

Suu

October 12, 2008, 5:48 pm CDT

SUU

Quote From: suujoy

A simple suggestion if wanting to answer multiple people in the one post  in the new format would be this:

Right click mouse on "Reply with text"

Click on either "Open in New Tab"  (Vista) or "Open in New Window" (other OP systems)

That way you will be able to look back on the other window while typing your new message and answering any questions without having to quote.

Will post this on the new board as well.

Suu

SUU - You are wonderful......I got it to work and will be able to do that in the future.    Thanks so much for all your help.......you are a sweetie.

Am tired after a busy day at my son's so think I will just head off to read a bit.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 13, 2008, 6:13 pm CDT

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We did. The meal was good too.

I couldn't get on the internet at all this weekend. My computer wouldn't let me get on and our son was on the phone to Bell for more than an hour. They say that it is my computer so he has taken it in. I now think that it could be our phone line or has affected our phone line. Now all of our phones are so staticy after son got done with being on the phone to Bell. I guess I will have to get them in.

I enjoyed the weather, all the colours of the trees, and the time with family this weekend. It was truly a super weekend. The drive back wasn't that bad either. I was back by 2:30pm so that I beat the majority of the traffic.

Will catch you all later.

October 13, 2008, 6:47 pm CDT

KAREN

Quote From: latemorn

I couldn't get on the internet at all this weekend. My computer wouldn't let me get on and our son was on the phone to Bell for more than an hour. They say that it is my computer so he has taken it in. I now think that it could be our phone line or has affected our phone line. Now all of our phones are so staticy after son got done with being on the phone to Bell. I guess I will have to get them in.

I enjoyed the weather, all the colours of the trees, and the time with family this weekend. It was truly a super weekend. The drive back wasn't that bad either. I was back by 2:30pm so that I beat the majority of the traffic.

KAREN - If you are wondering where everyone else is.......think you will find them on the new BETA site.  Have you registered.    As soon as you do I will invite you as my friend and when the other girls see you there they will invite you too.  

Glad you have a nice Thanksgiving weekend.   I am so full from eating 2 turkey dinners.  lol  lol    I am on the straight and narrow next week.

Sorry you had computer and telephone problems.   Bell always tells you it is the computer and so does Rogers.   They always brush it off on someone else.  

Great that you were able to get back early and miss all that traffic.

You have a nice weekend.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 14, 2008, 9:37 am CDT

Karen

Quote From: latemorn

Great you had a nice weekend with family.  Those are the most

precious times,  aren't they?  I love the fall with all the beautiful

leaves of the trees to.  Here in Alaska, it is mostly yellow.  I use to

really love October in Tennesee as  we had all the beautiful fall

colores.  Great to have a Good Thanksgiving meal to.  HUH? ; )

Isn't it frustrating when you have computer-internet problems.

I sure don't like that.

You have a good one.

Dolores

October 17, 2008, 6:07 pm CDT

KAREN

KAREN - Found your message in my Blog, thank you very much.   Realize it is difficult for you right now to study this new BETA site while at your sisters.    By the time you move up north at the end of October I will know my way around here.    

I have invited you as a friend and you will have to approve me in order for me to show up under your Friend list on your Profile page.    If you go to your Profile page you will find 2 little boxes on the left hand side.   One says LINKS and the one below (forget the title) has 3 little sentences in it.   One says something like "friend invite" and the other says "comments" and after them there will be (  ) brackets and if the brackets have a number in it, it means you have messages or that someone is inviting you as a friend.   Go in and click on APPROVE.    That is a start.......know I have invited you and Dolores, and I am sure Suu.

You have a wonderful weekend and I miss you on the board ........ seems funny not to have you there on a regular basis.   

Hugs,

Shirley

October 19, 2008, 9:42 am CDT

MIA here

Just popping in to see what is going on.  So much happening here and I feel so stressed.  It's my own fault as I've not been doing what I need to do for myself.   I'll update later but for now I want to read and see the new changes on the board.  It's so frustrating to let myself get out of routine with reading/posting, etc.   I know I need the support but still I get lazy and just don't do what I need to.

So ---kick my butt people.

HUGS,

Char

October 19, 2008, 2:08 pm CDT

CHAR

Quote From: littlepist

Just popping in to see what is going on.  So much happening here and I feel so stressed.  It's my own fault as I've not been doing what I need to do for myself.   I'll update later but for now I want to read and see the new changes on the board.  It's so frustrating to let myself get out of routine with reading/posting, etc.   I know I need the support but still I get lazy and just don't do what I need to.

So ---kick my butt people.

HUGS,

Char

GIRLFRIEND HERE IS A QUICK KICK FROM ANCHORAGE ALASKA.  LOL

I have been wondering where you were.  It is great to see you back.

I will look for you on the new board.  I  "AINT EASY"  getting there, that is

for sure.  SUU has a challenge going on her site.  Why don't you join us?

I joined that one to.  She is very motivating.

I am going to look for you on Beta. Hope to see you there and welcome

back

Hugs,

Dolores

October 19, 2008, 2:42 pm CDT

Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Quote From: dlrsdrnll

GIRLFRIEND HERE IS A QUICK KICK FROM ANCHORAGE ALASKA.  LOL

I have been wondering where you were.  It is great to see you back.

I will look for you on the new board.  I  "AINT EASY"  getting there, that is

for sure.  SUU has a challenge going on her site.  Why don't you join us?

I joined that one to.  She is very motivating.

I am going to look for you on Beta. Hope to see you there and welcome

back

Hugs,

Dolores

I have been trying to understand the new beta area.  Found one thread but it looks like only one other person is posting there.   But she is consistantly posting so I put a post there.  It's going to be strange if we lose track of each other.  I went to the new BETA profile area and can't seem to see how you add people to your friends.  Has anyone else figured it out yet?   I'm going to keep looking and hope to figure it out at some point.

And thanks for the KICK!!    LOL

HUGS,

Char

First | Prev | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | Next | Last