Message Boards

Topic : 09/14 Season Premiere: 1,000 Women!

Number of Replies: 82
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 09, 2005, 03:41:15 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Dr. Phil kicks off Season  Four with a brand new mission: Empowering women. Whether you need a wake-up call, an attitude adjustment, a backbone or even a new man -- this is your year! His first guest is a 15-year-old girl who's tired of her mother constantly criticizing her because of her weight. Especially since her mom is overweight! Then, a shocking story of a woman who's barely alive at just 68 pounds. An anorexic for 16 years, she speaks to Dr. Phil from her hospital bed. Plus, celebrity surprises and over $1 million in gift giveaways! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 12, 2006, 1:40 pm CST

09/14 Season Premiere: 1,000 Women!

I am so sad for the children out there with paretns who do love theri kids enough to respect and to encourage them to be all theta they can and want to be. How dare parents to call their children such names as "Bitch", that is so disgusting and awful and I sure hope that Kelly sets her mind in to losing this weight for her and not for her mother. Kelly is a beautiful girl, and with love and encouragement, she can accomplish a lot for her self as well as for others but it has been her mother to give this girl her low self image and she needs to be ashamed of herself. I do pray that she listens to Dr. Phil and lays off her daughter and take care of her own problems, the mother isn't no beauty queen her self and she is the one with the problems, she has just rubbed them off on to her daughter..................................Kelly, I am rooting for you. Please know that you were created for a purpose and it wasn't to be abused and to feel ashamed about your self. Listen to Dr, Phil and the trainers and get out there and prove to your self that you are worthy and that you deserve to be treated with respect and with dignity. I hope your mom receives the help that she needs and the two of you can put all this past you and live in love and harmony just as you should be doing. Real love is unconditional and your mom needs to work on loving you as well as herself, not for what you look like but for who you are on the inside. know that you have encouragers out there and you can be and do whatever it is in your heart to do.

August 24, 2007, 8:27 am CDT

09/14 Season Premiere: 1,000 Women!

I am a 59 year old male in a relationship for 7 years.  I was married for 29 years. I feel taken for granted and treated like a 10 year old.  I don't feel appreciated or that I am allowed to make any decisions.  She will not go to counselling and when I try to discuss the controlling behaviour I experience her rath and disdain.  I see her becoming more and more like her mother(tyrant) and the peaceful existance I seek is absent.  Are their any books or material on opening dialogue without confrontation.

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next Page | Last Page