Message Boards

Topic : 10/04 Ask Dr. Phil

Number of Replies: 338
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 30, 2005, 03:33:25 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

It's Ask Dr. Phil day and the doctor is in! The sky's the limit as Dr. Phil answers anything and everything -- including some questions with adult content! Melissa and Larry have been debating for years about what exactly constitutes oral sex. What they do agree on is that it's ruined their sex life and they're ready to put it to rest once and for all. Then, at just five feet tall and 100 pounds, this model says she's too petite for her dreams to come true and feels short-changed. Hear what she has to say about overweight people who win prizes for losing weight! Next, can you love your animals too much? Ken says his girlfriend treats her dogs like they're her children, but is he just jealous?  Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More October 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 4, 2005, 7:17 am CDT

the older couple and oral sex

Look Dr. Phil, You need to have advised Larry that the wife is right! 

Semen is for conception NOT digestion.....NOBODY should have to do that! 

He should be thankfull she even tried to give his member a little oral attention. 

Larry stop being GREEDY! 

Thanks, 

Julia 

October 4, 2005, 7:27 am CDT

get over it

all i really have to say about her complaining about her height is to get over it! 

I'm 4'10, i'm shorter then she is. she just needs to look on the brighter sides of things.  

1. guys like short girls 

2. buy a stool! i also can't reach my cubboards. 

3. what do you think tall ppl are for?!  to help us short ppl! (j/k)but they really don't have any problem helping us out. i needed lots of help from taller people at work. 

i don't agree on what she says about overweight people. Some people its harder toloose weight since it can be genetic at times. so she souldnt complain about if they  loose it and get rewarded. Sometimes its just hard to find the right diet and way to loose weight for certain peoples body type. i congrad them all on it. 

she just really needs to learn to like herself for who she is. 

October 4, 2005, 7:43 am CDT

rude

we are all entitled to our feelings and thoughts...but I found that girl complaining about fat people to be just rude!  Anyone who has never dealt with eating disorders...whether it be over eating or under eating doesn't know how hard it is...it's not just a matter of eat or don't eat.  I'm blonde and I"m not going on Dr. PHil complaining about the blonde jokes I've endured listening to my whole life.  Also at 5'7" not overly tall by any means but I was one of the tallest girls in my class until about 10th grade and I was always the awakward uncoordinated one.  So there are plus and minuses to everything and everyone can find something about themselves they don't like.  My daughter probalby won't be very tall because he dad is only 5'5" and she looks alot like him and is at the bottom of the height charts at 2 but she is very athletic even for her age so I hope for her sake she stays that way!  And yes she will endure short jokes as my hubby has, my mother in law has etc etc.  There are things about ourselves we can all be unhappy about. 

October 4, 2005, 7:44 am CDT

Oh My God

I am just barely over 5 feet tall, before i had my children i used to be a size 0. After my children i am a size 3 to a 5. I would never use my height to try to get pitty. I get called "cute" also... so what? At least they arent calling you ugly. I get picked on daily for being so short, my husband is 6'3" so he's always joking with me. I cannot reach the second shelf in my kitchen or stuff on the top of the fridge.  

The comments about rewarding people who lose weight makes me sick. Not all people who are overweight, became that way by over eating. People have health issues, physical dissabilities ect... To lump them all together and say they made themsleves that way by eating too much is very rude and ignorant.  

"Over weight people can lose weight but I can't make myself grow" NOT all overweight people CAN lose weight, It's not that easy for everyone. Some people are genetically predisposed to being overweight just like I myself am genetically predisposed to being short.  Using your height and inability to do certain modeling because of your height to try to get pitty (or gifts from dr. phil, since it looks like you were going for that) is very sad.  I think I hear worlds smallest violin playing for you.  

I apologize for being so blunt but that is one of the most ridiculous complaints i have ever seen from anyone. If that is the toughest issue in your life, you are one lucky woman. 

October 4, 2005, 7:45 am CDT

I wanted to strangle her

So she is angry that she was born short.  Then why hate on people who have weight problems?!  I've stuggled my ENTIRE life with eating habits and fitness.  I would give anything to be 5' and 100 lbs.  It could always be worse!  I'm 5'6" so I'm too fat and too short to be a modle.  Dr. Phil didn't even make the slightest change in her point of view...and he even called her intelligent...whatever. 

October 4, 2005, 7:57 am CDT

Oral Sex Definition

Dr. Phil said that Larry's explanation of oral sex was not the "definition" of oral sex.  Is Dr. Phil saying that oral stimulation/foreplay without orgasm is still oral sex? 

October 4, 2005, 8:11 am CDT

10/04 Ask Dr. Phil

I'm 5'5 and 95 pnds. People everyday say to me your so skinny, i feel like saying to them,(YOUR SO FAT). I understand how melissa feels about people saying things to her about her height. If you have to hear about it everyday it does tend to get to you.I dont think she should of pointed out bigger people, but that was her way of making herself feel better about her height.

October 4, 2005, 9:01 am CDT

lady with the yorkies

Yorkies are a big responsibility.  They are more needy than other breeds of dogs.  That guy is lucky she is staying over his house at all.  I wouldn't leave my yorkies home alone all night.  I say...dump him and find someone who would support her love and devotion to her furbabies.

October 4, 2005, 9:13 am CDT

Cute Little Yorkies

Our little yorkie is as cute as yours and has slept with us for 3 years.  So get over it Ken..... cuz that is the next step....especially if you keep it up.

October 4, 2005, 10:01 am CDT

Amen to that!!!!

Quote From: rjsg0414

Look Dr. Phil, You need to have advised Larry that the wife is right! 

Semen is for conception NOT digestion.....NOBODY should have to do that! 

He should be thankfull she even tried to give his member a little oral attention. 

Larry stop being GREEDY! 

Thanks, 

Julia 

Well said!!!!  I 100% agree with you !  NO ONE SHOULD EVER, EVER HAVE TO DO THAT!!!  Especially if they aren't comfortable with it.  Some men just don't get it!   

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last