Message Boards

Topic : 10/26 More Sex With Kim Cattrall!

Number of Replies: 331
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, October 20, 2005, 02:52:57 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

She played the part of sexy “Samantha Jones” in the hit TV series Sex and the City. Now Kim Cattrall has written her second book about female sexuality. She joins Dr. Phil to help couples with questions achieve sexual satisfaction. Wayne and Erin were virgins when they got married. Now, two years later, Erin still isn't achieving the big "O."  Then, Tom wishes his wife, Kathy, would make some noise in the bedroom. She says she's just shy -- so why does she moan when she eats good food? Plus, he begs her to do it, but she thinks it's disgusting. Hear Dr. Phil's advice for an engaged couple facing oral sex issues. And, a married couple asks how to put the fire back in their sex life. This show is strictly adults only.

Find out what happened on the show.

More October 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 2, 2006, 6:52 pm CDT

Numerous Problems

I am 53 years old.  I was adopted when I was 7 months old.  My new parents were naked around me until I was about 8 years old.  Both also used the restroom with me in the room.  This really bothered me seeing my father.  I did not have a very loving childhood.  I was never told about the facts of life.  At 14 I still thought you had to be maried to get pregnant and you could get pregnant by getting kissed.  At 14 I was vaginally and orally raped after dring beer.  He spread my name all of school and I became known as a whore.  If you are a whore act as one right?  I did for many years.  I never did wild things like group sex etc but I did have sex with many men looking for acceptance and attention not realizing they would not give me what I needed.  In the past 10-15 years I have called my rapist and left messages on his phone about him being a rapist.  I hope I was the one that caused his divorce.  I am married now and have been for 24 years.  Vaginal sex is great but still cannot perform oral sex without a condom.  When I do it without a condom I relive the rape as I perfom on my husband.  He is insensitive to this and this I should get over it.  He has to have oral sex everynight.  He has to have a few minutes without the condom on.  I would rather die than have his unwrapped penis in my mouth again.  How am I to get  on with my life?

Lin  

First | Prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Next Page | Last Page