Message Boards

Topic : **Arkansas: Anyone in Arkansas?

Number of Replies: 66
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 10, 2005, 10:41:42 am
Author : asucowgurl

Hey!!  I am located in Jonesboro, Arkansas and wondering if there is anyone else out here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 14, 2008, 5:29 pm CDT

Hi Ladies!!

I am looking for someone close to the Air Force Base in Jacksonville.  I have 33 lbs to drop and I would love to buddy up with someone who can give me that extra boost and that I can give that boost to also.  I am a mom to 3 girls and never dropped the weight after having them.... 

September 20, 2008, 9:55 pm CDT

Another BIG Girl in Arkansas!

Quote From: pcpcsmom

Hi,
I'm also looking for support in Arkansas.  I live in Ft. Smith.  I am 200+ pounds and 5 ft.9 inches....BIG GIRL!
I also have a progressive spinal cord disease and just recently had a couple weeks of IV steroid infusions which were so gracious to provide me with those extra 20 pounds.  HELP....How do I get started.  Does thisprgram give you meal ideas, etc...I haven't had a chance to research everything. Just say Dr. Phil yesterday and knew I needed to join the teams.
Any feedback would be appreciated.  My email is kris1128@cox.net.
Kristin

Hi I'm in AR too.  I live in between Ft. Smith and Little Rock.  I weigh 239 and I'm 5 ft. 9 inches.  I could use a weight loss friend.  Anyone want to team up?  I have been married for 35 years. I am paraplegic and use a power chair for mobility.  I am also a 3 time cancer survivor with and spinal cord injury to name only a few health probelms.  My main concern right now is my weight.  I lost 68 pounds last year only to regain 40 pounds.  If you would like encourage each other just let me know.  My email is casecontractors07@yahoo.com.  Hope to hear from you soon.

September 21, 2008, 11:44 am CDT

from Cabot

Quote From: njarmer

Hey Alisha, my name is Nancy and I live in Berryville Arkansas. I also am using the South Beach Diet plan. I started it a year and a half ago, at that time I weighed 340 pounds. I am now at 232 and like you am less obesessed with it. I still would like to lose 60 pounds so any input and/or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
I am interested in the South Beach diet.  I did it one week and the first 3 days was very successful.  It is pretty easy to do right?  This rapid weiight loss diet from DR. P seems very restrictive and not a lot of food.  My name is Joanne and I need to lose 90 lbs.

September 24, 2008, 1:39 pm CDT

New to this board in Rogers, AR

I just signed onto this board.  I live in Rogers, AR.  We moved back to the NWA  area after being gone for about 14 years.  My husband and myself are originally from Mountain Home and still have family there so we spend a lot of time there.  I have 3 grown sons (well at least their all in their early 20's) and 2 are at U of A and ALL are still living at home.  Coming back was a shock!  The area has changed so much! 

I recently joined Curves to attempt to get some weight off.  I need to loose A LOT (over 100 lbs)!  Just wondering if there's anyone else in the area facing this same challenge?!

e-mail me at georgiapeach363@yahoo.com

Donna

November 7, 2008, 9:17 am CST

From Rogers,AR

Hello my name is Erin, I've lived in NWA for about 4  years now. I have three kids 6, 3, and 2 years of age. I would love to meet some people who are having trouble losing weight. I've got about 80 lbs. to lose still and lost about 35 in the last two years, it's going but slowly. If any would like a weight loss buddie my e-mail is

erw2213@live.com

thanks erin

September 28, 2009, 9:26 pm CDT

Big Gurl Wit Heart

Hi I jst turned 26 yrs old & I live in North Little Rock, Arkansas & I hav suffered from anxiety & depression for  just abt all my life. I am over 300 lbs Ive tried LA Weightloss, diet pills, gym memberships & that worked 4 awhile but then I hit a plateau & gave up. I am an outgoing person & have alot of heart, my mom always taught me 2 be a fighter but sometime I just wonder is it worth it? I have a hormone imbalance which makes it even harder to lose weight. I became a workaholic 2 hide my depression but just gained more weight! I think if I had a work-out buddy to walk with and do activites with I would do better. Someone that is going through the samething as me. So if there is any one in the area who can form a buddy system with me please get in touch with me by email djsol_69@yahoo.com or messgae me on here! Call me "NeNe". God Bless to all my Sisters & Brothers in the struggle!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next Page | Last Page