Message Boards

Topic : **Arkansas: Anyone in Arkansas?

Number of Replies: 66
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 10, 2005, 10:41:42 am
Author : asucowgurl

Hey!!  I am located in Jonesboro, Arkansas and wondering if there is anyone else out here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 14, 2006, 2:57 am CDT

Anyone near Hope?

Hey I've some weight I need to loose, anyone near Hope?  I keep kind of weird hours, but don't want to miss the Dr Phil show.

April 25, 2006, 12:29 pm CDT

**Arkansas: Anyone in Arkansas?

Quote From: phoniex

Hey I've some weight I need to loose, anyone near Hope?  I keep kind of weird hours, but don't want to miss the Dr Phil show.
Hey I am in Hot Springs. What kind of hours do you keep?

May 3, 2006, 7:44 pm CDT

Need exercise partner

Quote From: kristen33

Looks like we're spread out all over the state...My name is Kristen and I live in Little Rock.  I need to lose 75+ pounds and think I could really benefit from having  a friend go through this with me.  I know my family and friends would help if I just asked, but I want someone who really understands the struggle.  Any takers? 

My name is Angie.  I live in Little Rock too!  I am looking for someone who is willing to be a buddy to me.  I have about 90 pounds I would like to lose.  I am a married woman but I attend a ladies gym.  I am in desperate need of a partner to go to the gym with.  I am a teacher so I am unable to go to this gym (where I have a contract) until 4pm at the earliest.  I would like to have someone who is a good motivator but who will allow me to motivate as well.  Someone who can help take the monotany out of the same old thing.  Somone that I can be friends with.  If anyone is interested, please email me.  angel.turner@gmail.com

May 23, 2006, 12:24 pm CDT

Don't live in Springdale, but am in that area occasionally would likje to correspond.

Quote From: koolkat

My name is Kristin I'm  married with a 3 year old son.  We are living in Springdale,  I currently am a stay at home mom; but  really need some adult interaction!!  I would love to get in a excercise routine but finding it hard to do it by myself!  My family and friends are in Kansas, my husband's mom moved us here 3 years ago and I have HATED it ever since!!!!!!!  I think maybe if I were to meet people it would'nt be so bad.    

Hi,  I am retired, but would correspond with you.  i have had a lot of medical problems that always appear just as I am getting going with a diet.  I was on the South Beach and had lost about 10 lbs.  Had foot surgery and was in a cast and wheelchair for almost 4 weeks so now I m trying to get about 30 lbs off. 

May 29, 2006, 11:53 am CDT

I was wondering if there was anyone close to White Hall Arkansas that would be my bestest buddy LOL. 

May 30, 2006, 6:17 am CDT

weight loss buddy

hiyas ! i live in the malvern area and im looking for a weight loss buddy, i had sugury a few weeks ago and i need to lose about 30 pounds or so, here is my email, gothicvampire6r5@hotmail.com

June 3, 2006, 4:32 pm CDT

Quote From: phoniex

Hey, I live near Hope.  Well, between Hope and Perrytown:-)  If you want, you can email me at ktcal23@yahoo.com.   

June 3, 2006, 4:44 pm CDT

Quote From: jenofark

I seem to be way down south from most of yawl.  I'm from Magnolia, AR, which is in the southwest corner.  I started my diet plan about a month ago, and so far it's going great.  I plan on reading Dr. Phil's book because my Dad just bought a copy.  I'm 6', and I did weigh 265.  So far, I lost seven pounds, and my short-term goal is to lose three more pounds by next Wednesday.  Anyone can e-mail me, and I'll share my plan.  Basically it's a low-cal and low-fat diet combined with exercise. 
     So far I'm right on target with losing two to three pounds a week.  I'm tired of living with fatness in every way possible.  It's really hard because I used to be an athlete, so I remember what it was like to not have all the little problems that I have now.  I was never skinny or even real thin, and some of my family members have always reminded me of that.  I don't have to be skinny--I would be happy just to be the size that I was, which was 14-16.  Even though that is considered plus-size, I looked good at that size.  I'm trying to change my lifestyle to lose the weight permanently and also for my wedding.
    So if anyone needs any encouragement, exercise tips, great low-fat and low-cal recipes, or tips on what to eat, I would be happy to help.  I'm not expert, but I would be happy to point anyone in the right direction. 

Good luck everyone,
Jennifer

Hey Jennifer, 

I know what you mean about wanting to be a 14 and that being considered plus sized!  I also used to be an athlete, and I let the college lifestyle get the best of me.  If you have any recipes to share or any suggestions on something new to eat, let me know.  I like just about everything, vegetables included!   

I read Dr. Phil's book and am following the diet plan he suggests and so far I've lost 32 lbs. in 4 mos.  I'm just thrilled at how easy it is and how my self-esteem has improved in such a short period of time.  I still have 43 lbs. to go however.   

I live near Hope so us SW AR girls have to stick together since we're so few!  Hope things are going great for you.  You can email me at ktcal23@yahoo.com if you want.   

June 5, 2006, 8:59 pm CDT

anyone in conway?

i live in conway and i need a buddy. i would like someone to go walking with so i dont have to do it alone. i am 26yrs old and want to lose 70lbs and i know if i just get off my butt and exercise i can do it.  if you need a workout buddy please email me at hardmyth@yahoo.com

July 17, 2006, 1:26 pm CDT

hello

Quote From: kool_mom

I was wondering if there was anyone close to White Hall Arkansas that would be my bestest buddy LOL. 
I live in the Watson Chapel area.  My email is kscb1tk@yahoo.com  Hope to hear from you soon.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last