Message Boards

Topic : 06/16 Childhood Secrets

Number of Replies: 501
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 18, 2005, 03:38:43 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original Air Date: 11/21/06) Do you have a secret that burns inside of you and you've been hanging onto it since you were a child? Dr. Phil speaks with three sisters whose lives and relationships have been gravely affected by their own childhood secret. Cathy and Micki say their stepfather abused them as children and they want nothing to do with him. But their half-sister, Hollie, says her father has changed and it's time they forgive and forget. Cathy and Micki speak out about what really happened to them as children and why Hollie needs to be concerned. Then, a message from their stepfather has Cathy and Micki outraged. Can these divided women heal their painful pasts and come together as sisters? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 3, 2007, 3:10 pm CDT

06/16 Childhood Secrets

Quote From: jettav

I understand what you are going through and believe me Faith in God has got to be the strongest way to get through things like this. I think your family is in denial and just can't accept that one that they love and care for would do such a thing but you cannot change them and their thoughts and attitudes, you need to work on you and know that no matter what that you are worth more then this person made you think, do not let him control your thoughts and your life, Talk and associate with people that you trust and who will listen and accept you for who you are, Do whatever you need to do to make things right for you, Love your self for the person that God created you to be and go for yuor dreams. I know it is easier said then done but with prayer, faith and determination, it can get easier to dealw ith and life can be fullfilled for you. My prayers are with you.

I hold so much back because it could burst my family apart from

too many years ago.  Half of the people are gone now so there's

no one to deal with.  Too many people would be torn. At 53,  I'm

still trying to start over.  I seem to go one foot forward, three feet

back.  Luckily, I have my little pup, brigette, for company.  She

has a little perch where she can see out the window

First | Prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | Next Page | Last Page