Message Boards

Topic : 12/02 Dr. Phil and Robin's First Wives Club, Part 3

Number of Replies: 172
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 22, 2005, 03:37:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

The First Wives are back and better than ever! After all their hard work during the “First Wives Club,” Dr. Phil and Robin wanted Pam, Holly, Heidi and Donna to have life-changing makeovers.  The experts start with their look, but after this show's amazing gifts and surprises, these women's lives will never be the same! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 11, 2007, 7:32 am CDT

Check in from Holly

No a day goes by without my thinking of my days with Robin and Dr. Phil.  I have been able to accomplish things I never thought possible and have pushed myself beyond what even others thought possible of me.  In some ways it seems so long ago.....(never invest more in a relationship than I can afford to loose)  I have applied that in my work as well and it has been a difficult lesson, but it works.  Sometimes I find myself slipping back to the old self...only a little, before I catch it , or someone else catches it.  I keep myself fit with Adventure Boot Camp for Women, I love my work and I love the memories from Dr. Phil and Robin and ALL the people I met there.  For those of you who have asked many times, our family never got to go on our cruise....it only was for four people and there were five of us, the girls were still in school and I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I still listen to Dr. Phil on my radio, I have purchased Jay's books for our 7th graders next year and someday I want to visit the show and be in the audience!

Love, Holly FIRST, first wives club

December 22, 2008, 5:20 pm CST

First Wives Club

I saw myself in all fthe women. I too have been abandoned by my father and husband. I feel that I am the blame for the failure of my marriage. But after reading the show details, I feel empowered to take my life back and I have to be a postive role model for my girls. I know I deserve better and I will get better. I have to take my life back!! Thanks Dr. Phil & Robin for an eyeopener.

First | Prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next Page | Last Page