Message Boards

Topic : 12/02 Dr. Phil and Robin's First Wives Club, Part 3

Number of Replies: 172
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 22, 2005, 03:37:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

The First Wives are back and better than ever! After all their hard work during the “First Wives Club,” Dr. Phil and Robin wanted Pam, Holly, Heidi and Donna to have life-changing makeovers.  The experts start with their look, but after this show's amazing gifts and surprises, these women's lives will never be the same! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 30, 2005, 7:34 pm CST

Robin need's to be on more show's

Point blank....Dr. Phil saved my life with his words after reading his book's however after the first show of the first WIVE's it was Robin's face and Robin's words from that show that popped in my head when I was in DANGER in NOVEMBER 15th 05  I pulled on her as a coping stragie.... 

So Please Put her on more show's....and something else I have noticed....I now like you very much Dr. phil but really what are you like 30 years older than your beautiful wife or what!  No wonder why her parents were miffed at you....Oh boy!  No wonder....Thank you Robin ...Keep telling it like it is....People really really respond to it and the camera likes you cutie   xoxo 

December 1, 2005, 3:56 am CST

Robin

Quote From: labelfree

Point blank....Dr. Phil saved my life with his words after reading his book's however after the first show of the first WIVE's it was Robin's face and Robin's words from that show that popped in my head when I was in DANGER in NOVEMBER 15th 05  I pulled on her as a coping stragie.... 

So Please Put her on more show's....and something else I have noticed....I now like you very much Dr. phil but really what are you like 30 years older than your beautiful wife or what!  No wonder why her parents were miffed at you....Oh boy!  No wonder....Thank you Robin ...Keep telling it like it is....People really really respond to it and the camera likes you cutie   xoxo 

Robin is actually about 50 or 51.  Looks fabulous for her age!!!  So glad to hear she was so helpful to you.  Sometimes a woman just needs a woman to provide support.  Maybe we feel they can understand our perspective better. Have a great day!!

December 2, 2005, 6:30 am CST

Sister power

Even though I didn't get to actually see this show on tv, I always check it out online.  Normally, I'd find myself envious of all the gifts that these women received, but I'm not because they so deserve it. Hopefully, I will not have to go through the ordeals that these women did, but I know that if I do, I can always come out from it, and for the better.  

Robin is a great partner for Dr. Phil. I agree that she should be on more shows, especially when it comes to issues a woman may understand than a man. She's great at showing that she can help a sister out. I especially like the little things she does, the small gestures that hold great symbolism. I wish all these women the best.  They are great role models, showing that just because you're down doesn't mean you have to stay that way.  

I've never cheated and never been cheated on, and I hope I never am, but this show also proves that a woman ( or a man) has to have her wits about her. It's one thing to be part of a couple, to take care of your spouse and family, but you also have to take care of yourself as well.  

My grandmother always said that you have to love yourself, that way, if you are alone and have no one, you are still loved.  I agree wholeheartedly. It has taken  me 27 years to really understand that.  

December 2, 2005, 7:37 am CST

12/02 Dr. Phil and Robin's First Wives Club, Part 3

Quote From: alteaon

Even though I didn't get to actually see this show on tv, I always check it out online.  Normally, I'd find myself envious of all the gifts that these women received, but I'm not because they so deserve it. Hopefully, I will not have to go through the ordeals that these women did, but I know that if I do, I can always come out from it, and for the better.  

Robin is a great partner for Dr. Phil. I agree that she should be on more shows, especially when it comes to issues a woman may understand than a man. She's great at showing that she can help a sister out. I especially like the little things she does, the small gestures that hold great symbolism. I wish all these women the best.  They are great role models, showing that just because you're down doesn't mean you have to stay that way.  

I've never cheated and never been cheated on, and I hope I never am, but this show also proves that a woman ( or a man) has to have her wits about her. It's one thing to be part of a couple, to take care of your spouse and family, but you also have to take care of yourself as well.  

My grandmother always said that you have to love yourself, that way, if you are alone and have no one, you are still loved.  I agree wholeheartedly. It has taken  me 27 years to really understand that.  

IM A FRIST WIFE  STAY AT HOME HUSBAND NEVER AROUND DONT KNOW WHAT HES DOING REALLY I DONT CAEERE ANY MORE BECAUSE ITS NOT WORTH THE WORRY I JUST WANT TO LIVE AND GO ON I KNOW THAT MY GOD IS WITH ME  HE LOVES ME AND I KNOW THATLOVE YOUR SELF BECAUSE GOD LOVED YOU FIRST

December 2, 2005, 7:41 am CST

They deserve it!

These beautiful strong ladies deserve every gift they recieved and more.  Picking yourself back up after someone you loved knocks you down is harder than anything in the world, but it is so rewarding 

We are women hear us roar 

December 2, 2005, 7:41 am CST

SERVIVE

I THINK THESE ARE VERY STRONG WOMEN AND YOU WILL SERVIVE I BELIVE THIS SO ALWAYS BELEIVE IN YOUR SELF

December 2, 2005, 7:46 am CST

Suvivor of divorce

I am so glad you did this show, I wish I had seen it when I was going through ruff times. I changed the locks and said don't come home after 12 years of living with a cheating husband. I did a lot of praying and after 5 years of single life God sent me a wonderful man. So hang in there life will get better.

December 2, 2005, 7:52 am CST

12/02 Dr. Phil and Robin's First Wives Club, Part 3

In my words;  these ladies are now getting to know and be true to their own positive self.  Before their divorces they are not the same person they are today.  In fact they used the trajedy of their marriages and divorces as an opportunity to become better people.    I hope I can learn from them, how I can avoid a failed marriage and divorce and become a better person. 

December 2, 2005, 7:52 am CST

WE WANT ROBIN! WE WANT ROBIN!

Quote From: labelfree

I agree that Robin has a certain feminine nurturing quality that we all need more of. 

One thing I have admired about you Robin is the way you stand by your man. You have impressed me as being a wife and mom who loves and supports wholeheartedly! What a gift you must be to your family.  

Robin, I wonder what direction your life will take as your boys leave the nest. You have such an incredibly loving spirit. It would be so great if you could mentor other women. If you wrote a book from your perspective on marriage and motherhood, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! 

December 2, 2005, 8:21 am CST

Glad for these women too

Quote From: mistyc

These beautiful strong ladies deserve every gift they recieved and more.  Picking yourself back up after someone you loved knocks you down is harder than anything in the world, but it is so rewarding 

We are women hear us roar 

I am also very glad these women received these gifts, especially the college educations.  I couldn't help wonder though, being in their position, if they do not have a way to support themselves, how are they going to go to college and take care of the bills too.  Those bills continue even when you hit poverty road.  I know from going through not having an identity outside the home and losing everything because I couldn't earn a decent wage to support my kids and lost my house.  The creditors don't care that you are trying to improve your life, they just want their money.  I hope all of them continue to grow.  I wish them luck

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last