Message Boards

Topic : 12/07 Love Smart, Part 2

Number of Replies: 142
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 02, 2005, 03:47:41 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

The lights are low, the champagne is flowing and Dr. Phil's singles party continues, teaching women how to weed out the bad boys and find Mr. Right. Four women who say they can't be themselves when they're around guys are taped as they candidly speak about dating and what they're looking for in a mate. What they don't know is that they are actually being watched by men whom they will later meet. Find out what the men think about these ladies! Next, one of the women gets a special makeover from Robin, and a pep talk from Dr. Phil. Will she be able to earn herself a second date when she's armed with a secret weapon? Then, Dr. Phil sends single women to "target-rich" environments. Some are armed with tips for meeting men, while others have to survive on their own. Which group of women will meet men and even get phone numbers? Plus, test your knowledge and see how well you know men. If you're ready to be a bride instead of a bridesmaid, you don't want to miss Dr. Phil's advice! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 31, 2006, 9:54 am CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Dear Doctor Phil. Are you kidding me? What are you thinking? Doctor Phil I do like women but I------ 

have to be carefull not get fire from my job at Target in Colorado. See you next week and----have a great weekend. Well I had better close now. Sincerley Your. Russell.--------------- 

June 17, 2006, 2:31 pm CDT

Question about Todd

Anyone know WHERE TODD is from ???   

Thanks  

First | Prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next Page | Last Page