Message Boards

Topic : 12/08 Extreme Follow-up

Number of Replies: 391
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 02, 2005, 03:49:46 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Dr. Phil checks back in with some of his most explosive guests from this season. Michelle's anger was so intense, her family lived in constant fear of her temper. She was screaming obscenities at her husband, Jamey, and yelling at her daughters until they were physically sick. Jamey said her anger was so bad, he frequently considered divorce. Was Michelle able to get her rage under control? Plus, Cathy and Micki were constantly feuding with their half-sister, Hollie, over painful memories of being molested by their stepfather, Hollie's dad. Hollie was stuck in the middle and wanted her sisters to forgive her father. Were they able to end the bitterness and start the healing process? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 12, 2006, 1:40 pm CST

My own follow up

Hey everyone. This is Michelle from the show. I figured I would give you all a follow up.

Everyone is doing great. There was a reason for the blow ups on all sides. It just took a lot of talking and digging to find out what it was.

I was told I have Manic Bi-Polar, OCD, OPD and MPD. Go figure huh? Not knowing you have these disorders and just thinking you are crazy really sucked. LOL. Not to mention since the show, I have had a total hysterectomy due to hormones being completely overloaded and messed up. So now my medicine cabinet looks like a pharmacy. But I have to say the meds are working.

Jordyn has also been diagnosed minimal Bi-Polar with ADD, She is also on her meds and is doing very well.

Samantha is a normal teenager now. Hangs out with friends, has amazing grades, and is loved everywhere.

Jamey has not had to pick up and take the kids out of the house. He is doing very well and is on his meds. He has ADHD.

What makes this so interesting is the fact that before the show, we had no idea that something was wrong with us medically. Mentally....yes but to put a reason behind it puts life into perspective.

I do want to appologize to those that were upset with the show. Looking back at it, I have to raise my hand and agree with you. I would be really angry as well and I am so sorry I was like that. I took alot of advice from everyone on the message boards and put it in my life. So thank you to all that gave bad and good critizism. It was very much needed.

I am not sure if there will be a final follow up show or not but to those that are interested here is the written follow up.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Jamey, Michelle, Sammie and Jordyn 

First | Prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Next Page | Last Page