Message Boards

Topic : 12/14 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Extravaganza

Number of Replies: 105
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 09, 2005, 04:02:24 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Dr. Phil and Robin kick off their annual Holiday Extravaganza! They've invited families who had to evacuate their homes and leave everything behind because of Hurricane Katrina, host families who have opened their hearts and homes, and some amazing children who raised money for the relief efforts. It's a special celebration that includes a winter wonderland, celebrity surprises and the best toys and games for some deserving children! Talk about  the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 29, 2005, 6:26 pm CST

only in the u.s.a.

Hello Dr.Phil 

I live in Ontario Canada. We love you show. I'm a single mom raising 4 boys on my own. I get an up lifting after I watch your show. When I saw the give away show in dec. All I could wish for was that someone as kind as you would help us out also. It was a great show and i was in tears watching it. My 8yr old and 10 yr old were crying with that also. I love watching every show, most of them I can relate to.                     Thanks for listening.     We tried to get on the web site that night also to see if we could win but the page was not avail.  lynn 

January 2, 2006, 4:59 pm CST

12/14 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Extravaganza

Dr. Phil  

What you did for those people that Lost everything in the HURRICANES Was Wonderful ! 

What you gave them it broght tears to my eyes !So great! 

I LOVE watching your show and you are GREAT! 

February 3, 2006, 2:11 pm CST

Thoughts on Dr. Phil and Robin

I can be a real cynic and often work hard at it! But Dr. Phil and Robin especially touch me in interesting ways. Their loving committment to each other and the help they provide people is obviously wonderful and a joy to witness. What I love the most about watching the Dr. Phil show is that he almost always echoes my own thoughts and sentiments about his guests and their difficulties. That's rewarding since I often have difficulty finding anyone around me who feels and thinks the same. My kids and husband often accuse me of being unkind in thought and lacking in compassion. I sincerely believe in honesty in my interactions and refuse to buy into speaking 'politically correct' language. What I appreciate and admire about Phil is that somehow he manages to consistently possess a fair degree of humility which must be difficult at times, given his celebrity status. And Robin so obviously loves him which is just so sweet and wonderful. I think they are great and am so glad they are people who are givers. Obviously a brilliant businessman, Phil is able to make good, available use of larger companies and his own status to give much to those who truly need or are truly deserving. Of all the celebrities and super duper stars out their in TV land they are the most down to earth and sincere. I wish they lived a few houses down from me because they'd be wonderful neighbors and I can't think of the last person or persons I thought that about. Well, Billy Bob Thornton would kind of be fun to have in the neighborhood. I'd enjoy hearing other people's comments on who their neighbors would be if they could choose them.............thanks for reading and responding!

December 11, 2006, 4:04 pm CST

about time!

We didn't get to see it, but it's been all the buzz  around here.  I'd like to say two things, thank you and it's about time!  We really had started to think that you had forgotten about us on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.  I't great what you did for those Gadston Pointe kids.  I hope you drove down beach from Waveland all the way through East Beach and Front Beach in Ocean Springs and got a true view of how we are ALL still living.

December 11, 2006, 9:17 pm CST

12/14 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Extravaganza

Dr Phill and Robin are doing a great job in making needy people happy.  Keep up the great work you are doing.  These people that Dr. Phill are helping lost everything including their homes and they all need a little cheering up this Christmas.  Keep on with your work.  I wish I could help out but I am a disabled single woman with very little money to spare.  There is a Christmas. 

First | Prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next Page | Last Page