Message Boards

Topic : 12/15 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Extravaganza, Part 2

Number of Replies: 61
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 09, 2005, 04:04:20 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

The non-stop celebration rings in holiday cheer for some deserving families affected by Hurricane Katrina. The celebrities continue to drop in on Dr. Phil and Robin's party -- Jimmy Fallon, Paula Abdul, Martina McBride, Donald Trump, Jerry O'Connell and more! Plus, the stars bring their favorite toys for all the children. It's a magical winter wonderland and you won't want to miss it! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 15, 2005, 12:48 pm CST

Two beautiful people

You two are the most generous, beautiful people I have ever seen in my life. Those  children from Hurricane Katrina and Rita needed the happiness and inane joy you gave these poor children. They needed a holiday like you and Robin gave them and it is something they will never, never, ever, ever forget. God BLESS both of you and God will never forget what you have done for them. I know it came from your heart and not being in show business. May God always watch over you and yours.

December 15, 2005, 1:21 pm CST

Holiday Shows

I think what you are doing for the victims of Hurricane Katrina is admirable but I do have one question....Are all the people you helped strictly from New Orleans or are some of them from Mississippi too?

December 15, 2005, 1:25 pm CST

Christmas

Just want to tell you two lovley people to have a very Merry Christmas. 

I don't know of two people that makes a difference in this world. 

May all your dreams come true. God Bless you and your family.  Diane 

December 15, 2005, 1:43 pm CST

12/15 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Extravaganza, Part 2

DEAR DR PHIL AND ROBIN .I THINK YOU GUYS ARE GREAT I WATCHED THE SHOW ON HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA,ITS WONDERFUL WHAT U DID FOR THESE CHILDREN TO SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES WAS PRICELESS.THE LOOK ON THE PARENTS FACES TO KNOW THEIR CHILDREN ARE SO HAPPY ITS TRULEY WONDERFUL AND I KNOW YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OVERWELMING FEELING INSIDE TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS FOR THEM .THANKS SO MUCH FOR CARING SO MUCH ABOUT THESE CHILDREN

December 15, 2005, 1:54 pm CST

WOW

God Bless you and Robin, that was awesome what you did for those families,  you are living proof that there  is still some kindness in this mad mad world!!!!!   

ps. what do you buy each other for christams?  

December 15, 2005, 2:23 pm CST

12/15 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Extravaganza, Part 2

Dear Dr. Phil, what you and your wife did, plus all the other celebrities,  was the most unselfish act that I have ever seen.  Just the joy brought to the children and to see their smiles brought a warmness to my heart.  I would not begrudge any child, my only concern was that I never heard you say the Mississippi Gulfcoast.  All I heard was that you had been to New Orleans.  We need to understand that what happened to New Orleans was horrific but we also need to put the blame where it should be. New Orleans never took a direct hit from the hurricane.  They had a direct hit from incompitent leaders that were supposed to be there for their people.  We all know that the levi's broke due to mismanagement.  What happened after that was a nightmare.  Now the Mississippe Gulfcoast, the complete 28 miles of man made beach and several blocks inland were totally washed away.   Towns were washed away.   I hope that you also included our children from the Mississppi Gulfcoast , the same Mississippi Gulfcoast that will take years to rebuild.  All children are innocent and they have ALL suffered loss.  There is more to the Gulfcoast region then just New Orleans.

December 15, 2005, 2:24 pm CST

Dr Phil And Robin

And thank you so much for bringing such joy and happiness to the children and their families these last two days. 

P.S. I will be sitting patiently by my phone tomorrow  : ) 

December 15, 2005, 2:35 pm CST

Thanks, Dr. Phil...

One of my friends just IMed me to say that a girl on your Hurricane Katrina Christmas show looked like my sister... 

I know it wasn't her, but the fact that you're doing so much to help those of us whose lives have been turned upside down if not destroyed by this tragedy  warms my heart (even over here in cold, wet Germany!) 

Myself and about 15 other students of Louisiana State University were fortunate enough to receive full Hurricane Relief scholarships from universities in Germany. On top everything else that happened, we had about a week to pack up and go half way around the world to continue our education. It been a wild ride to say the least! 

I miss my mom and sister (I know they try to put on a brave face for me, but sometimes I wish I were home helping), I miss my friends, and I miss your show (lol) -- but I'm so grateful for the many people who have been generous with their time, money, and energy to make me feel comfortable and safe in my new "home." To hear that you have joined the league of helping hands in such a big way makes me love what you do even more. 

God bless you and your family this holiday season. You and your wife truly are gems. 

--Krystle Sims, Bamberg, Germany 

December 15, 2005, 2:36 pm CST

The spirit of Christmas

Dear Dr. Phil and Robin, 

I just finish watching your show. I am truly amazed. I love your show. It is so wonderful to know that there are truly gifted caring people left in this world. Keep up the good work and have a blessed and fullfilling Christmas. God Bless you both. 

Tamra Dine 

December 15, 2005, 2:38 pm CST

What about Rita children??????

Congrats on shows for Katrina kids! But, I have been so concerned about how ,it seems, that the Rita families and children ,who were also devastated, have been forgotten!!! 

What about them? Did I miss that on your shows?  

And, did I miss your mention of them on the Washington show? 

Please, if it's too late for y'all to include them in these shows, please please please, "go tell it on the mountain " to all your new LA cronies and of course, Oprah.......don't forget about Rita.  

Y'all are Texans and Oprah said she loves Houston for everything Houston  did for NOLA families................ 

Please don't forget the Rita families in Texas and Louisana. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last