Message Boards

Topic : 12/16 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Giveaways

Number of Replies: 286
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 09, 2005, 04:06:32 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Come celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a special show: The holiday giveaways show! Dr. Phil and Robin bring the magic of the holiday season to an audience filled with families affected by Hurricane Katrina. With a stash of gifts that’s bigger than ever, the pair give Santa a run for his money. Does he mind? Find out for yourself as he arrives on the scene to help Dr. Phil and Robin spread some holiday cheer – plus this season’s hottest gifts. And for the first time, some lucky viewers at home get in on the giveaways with a surprise phone call from Dr. Phil during the show. What will Dr. Phil and Robin be putting under their tree? You won't believe your eyes! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 11, 2006, 1:00 pm CST

christmas show giveway

Dr. Phil and Robin,

I would like to nominate two very deserving people for the chance to win the Holiday Show items.  These two individuals are very special to me and all my life they spent their time and money giving to three children who never knew the family was having a rough financial time.  These two individuals are my parents. 

Thank you for reading this.

November 13, 2007, 10:56 am CST

happy holidays dr phil,rbin and family

hi,dr.phil and robin

i am a big fan of the show i watch you all the time and i have learned alot in life form your show i am a young mother of 2 and your show has tought me alot about relationships,family and most important how to be a good mother and ways to raise your kids i just wanted to say hi and let you know how much the show effects peoples lifes in good ways you are alot of help...keep up the good work..i would also like to know how do i get the chance to win the christmas givaways this year on your show

thanks, drphil and robin

Renee Carroll

November 14, 2008, 1:52 pm CST

help me give my kids the best christmas

dear Dr Philly  my name is Dolores shifter from Baltimore MD .I'm writing you today on a matter that i mite not be able to give my kids a Christmas this year ,i have allot going on here my husband is the only one working right now .we live at his moms house for the past 6 years and it going to be the hardest this years ,because he has to pay all the bills plus more all we do now is worry what is going to happen next .we have been through allot this year ,i got arrested for being at the wrong place never been locked up but i went to jail spent 5 days there ,i had a no bail put on me ,went on that Monday October 11,had got ting a bail 50,00000 so my husband earl had to come up with 5000 to get me out we had to get bail bond ,so any way he got me out but with all that he has to pay we can not afford Christmas this year ,and I'm so sad i don't want to tell my little girl Christina that Santa can't come see her ,i know you here all kind of story's,but please help me and my husband earl to give our kids a Christmas ,Christina age 8 Mikey age 15,and earl is 17 they r the best .let me tell you that my life long love of my life need s a break he works so hard to provide for us ,now he need help he is the type of person dose not like to ask for help but i have to take over now ,please grant me this one wish .let Santa vista the shiflett house .i do watch your show everyday i try not to miss it .I'm still looking for a job but t real hard . i thank you for your time please help .....

December 16, 2008, 1:19 pm CST

hard times

worried about holidays and paying bills on time.. Trying not to stress to

December 19, 2008, 2:05 pm CST

my gut check

I started out this Christmas so worried about how I was going to buy Christmas for my 2 babies Bailey 3 yrs. And Kaylee 3 months but got a serious gut check...A friend stopes by and asked for some ambasol for a bad tooth ache and we got into a pretty deep conversation. One year ago 3 tornado's hit my friends house in one afternoon. They went to having a 3 beadroom 2 bath brick home and 3 vehicles to having a pile of bricks and 3 smashed vehicles. They had lost everything they owned in a matter of seconds!! They now live in a pop up camper no bathroom, no refrigerator, no running water.. Can u imagine?? I don't want to!! So when I got to thinking.. My struggles don't seem to matter any more.. I want to help my friends out!! So, I have been taking donations, not going very well, but not giving up hope!! I have a gift basket and a gift card for them so far.. I jus

January 4, 2009, 3:45 pm CST

Christmas Giveaway Show 2009

How do I apply to be a guest on the Christmas Show for this coming year?  I am a first time member and still getting used to the computer.

First | Prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next Page | Last Page