Message Boards

Topic : 12/16 Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Giveaways

Number of Replies: 286
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 09, 2005, 04:06:32 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Come celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a special show: The holiday giveaways show! Dr. Phil and Robin bring the magic of the holiday season to an audience filled with families affected by Hurricane Katrina. With a stash of gifts that’s bigger than ever, the pair give Santa a run for his money. Does he mind? Find out for yourself as he arrives on the scene to help Dr. Phil and Robin spread some holiday cheer – plus this season’s hottest gifts. And for the first time, some lucky viewers at home get in on the giveaways with a surprise phone call from Dr. Phil during the show. What will Dr. Phil and Robin be putting under their tree? You won't believe your eyes! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 9, 2005, 6:28 pm CST

Just popping in = Smiles

Hello doctor Phil, I have written a few thing here an there on certain topics on your website. I am still quite new at this e-mailing, chat rooms, and internet ways of communicateing. I will not be left behind! Smiles. I am "hopeing that after almost a year now?" I too can get in on your "Christmas GIVE AWAYS"? Please let me know "how does one play to win?" sincerly a one year old fan! HAPPY,HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR YOU DOCTOR PHIL & FAMILY. 

December 10, 2005, 11:59 am CST

loved to be in on Dr. Phil and Robin's Holiday Giveaways

Not sure if I am going about this correctly, but please consider me for the Holiday Giveaway.  I watched Dr. Phil even back when he was on Oprah's show and I loved what he did for many people, helping them get there lives back.  I, personally, have been in therapy a long, long time, mostly because every day brings a new set of situations to be worked on. 

I wish Dr. Phil and Robin and all the people on the show a very very Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year.   

December 10, 2005, 11:59 am CST

Christmas

Hi Dr Phil, 

I was just reading your newletter.  I am in Australia and we are also getting ready for Christmas and looking forward to giving.  I have 5 children, 2 still believe in Santa, so they are very excited, but my older children are also excited to know what they will be they will be getting Christmas morning, which is great.  It is the only time of year other than their birthday that they recieve gifts or have things other than necessities bought for them. 

I love your show, it has helped me understand many thing in my life which is hugely complicated and would take a good few days to explain. It has also made me realise that I am not alone and that other people experience the same sort of problem as me. 

So, thankyou and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! 

I hope you like the photo, it is my eldest son and myself at his year 12 graduation evening this year. 

Ho! Ho! Ho! Jeanene 

December 10, 2005, 2:30 pm CST

Putting first things first...

Dr. Phil, 

I just read the summaries of this coming week's shows and I just had to write you.  This is the first time I've ever done this so please bear with me.

A little background,  just recently, I was asked to join a new real estate company just getting off the ground. Ten established agents bought the franchise.  Myself and others are core agents. 

It's an incredible company and when I read what you and Robin are doing for those in need, I had to tell you about my company.

It's Keller Williams Bluegrass Realty in Lexington, KY.  It's the first one in Kentucky and the first of its kind in Lexington. Yes, the company teaches new agents the basics.  The catch is you have to relate to two things, God First, Family Second and Business Third.  The other one is the one  closest to my heart.  Reading the summaries and watching your shows I  know you and Robin believe it too. The "pay it forward" values.  Obviously, I'm not in any way able to do what you can, but since you and Robin, can, YOU DO pay it forward.  The joy I receive in being able to do that even in small measures, is more than words can say.  I've watched your show anytime I can, and the help,  the comfort,  the kindness, and consideration for those who need you, is so "Pay it Forward." 

Our company is the same way.  Whenever there's an opportunity to do so, we do.  My best ones are the ones I get to do and no one  knows it was me.  They don't have to thank anyone, just pay it forward.  

I've had a lot of people do this for me during my life.  I never understood the meaning, until we had our daughters. I hope those that have helped me along the way, felt the same joy as I do now. 

So Dr. Phil and Robin, I wish all of you , your family and television family  a very Joyous Christmas and the Best of New Years!    

Thanks for "being there" for all of us!! 

Sincerely, 

Joy

December 10, 2005, 3:38 pm CST

Giveaway

Ok how do I get in on this home giveaway?  Let me know please.

December 10, 2005, 4:36 pm CST

Don't forget ALL your relatives!

Merry Christmas Dr. Phil, Robin, and Family! 

I thought I'd take this opportunity to finally write and inform you of the news I have been telling all my friends. You're my long lost brother Dr. Phil!! Your approach to life and speaking to people is so much like my Dad's was, and MY resultant beliefs, mannerisms, approach,  and general expectations for human behavior are way too similar to yours! We're practically twins - probably separated at birth.  

I know you have a great sense of humor and will take this in the spirit in which it's intended.......to remember ME at Christmastime! *grin* 

Your Sis, 

Heidi  

December 10, 2005, 4:44 pm CST

Help me make my kids Christmas brighter.

I am a avid watcher of your show Dr. Phil and I have been for quite some time. You seem to always know what advice to give people and you speak your mind when need be. I like that about people. My husband and I want to make our 3 kids Christmas brighter and I was wondering how to get in on the Home Holiday Giveaway. Please contact me by email..

December 10, 2005, 4:53 pm CST

Unbelievable and Awesome

I just think it is so unbelievable and Awesome about this show and all show really. I watch you every day, actually I tape your show and watch it every evening after work. Every show that there is things you give away I sit and say MAN, how does he do it? MAN I wish I could be on his show.  

I would LOVE to be on your holiday giveaway! 

You two are the bomb! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

Kim from Ohio 

December 10, 2005, 5:08 pm CST

Christmas time

Have the best Christmas ever Dr. Phil, Robin & family.    

The unique presents I have for my 3 kids, daughter-in-law, & adult step-granddaughter  is an oriental back-scratcher.  My granddaughter will get one too, with a little something more as she is 9 years old.  We shall have a most interesting Christmas.   

Also, have a very Happy New Year & may God Bless you with peace in your hearts.  

December 10, 2005, 6:21 pm CST

Did Dr. Phil ever get the photo I mailed him?

I sent a photo of myself dressed as half Dr. Phil for Halloween of 2004. I was wondering if the people who open his mail actually give the photo's and things sent to him, or do they just throw away those things that he is not interested in seeing?? I was half Dr. Phil and Half Oprah and have not heard a thing from either of them....? Did both of my letters get forever lost in the cyber space of the post office... Hummm I don't know what to think, ;( Just a little disappointed that my two most favorite people have not contacted me. Maybe they will call me to be Santa Dr. Phil???!! Well can't blame a gal for trying.. Nicki

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last