Message Boards

Topic : **California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

Number of Replies: 34
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, December 13, 2005, 08:46:19 am
Author : leanna111
HIMY NAME IS ELIZABETHI WAS WEIIGHTING IN ART 290NOW I WEIGHT 151GOADL 140E-MAIlvic_leo_liz@yahoo.com

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 11, 2008, 7:27 am CDT

Hey.... Loking for a buddy!!!

I am looking for a buddy or buddies in the Sacramento area !!  We can email or im everyday to keep up with are weight loss. I also go to Water Exercise everyday at 24 hour fitness. I have about 100 pounds to lose and i need all the help i can get!!!!!      Im imani4290@yahoo.com.  Myspace  www.myspace.com/wecanwin08    

September 11, 2008, 8:20 pm CDT

Don't give up hope

Quote From: heidijo

Well i still am not able to do it! I can not get rid of the depression. i have no social life i go to work then home and once i am home i don't go anywhere. i have weekends off  and sometimes i don't leave the house not even to walk outside for 2 day's. My weight has become bad enough that i feel like i am 100 years old my knees hurt my back hurts I feel like a FREAK. I wish i could go to sleep and not wake up.
Reading what you said made me cry.Never think of yourself as a freak.You are a beautiful person.We all have our cross to bear.I am also overweight and need to lose 40-45 lbs.I'm 25 and a mother of four.It is hard, and I get so sad about the way i look and feel that sometimes I start to think like that to.But we ARE worth more then we are giving to ourselfs.So, lets keep our heads up, and keep on the right track.I think I have found A new fam here And we are all hoping for the same thing....to be Losers.Losers of fat,pain,poor self image,and most of all losers of health problems that could have been devestating.I am proud to be your friend and please keep in touch.

September 12, 2008, 4:31 am CDT

Folsom area buddy

Looking for a walking/support buddy in the Folsom area. I am a member of Cal-Fit if anyone would like to go there. I am 320 and my goal is to get to 160. Tired of feeling and looking the way that I do.

September 16, 2008, 7:59 pm CDT

**California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

Quote From: bjonas

Looking for a walking/support buddy in the Folsom area. I am a member of Cal-Fit if anyone would like to go there. I am 320 and my goal is to get to 160. Tired of feeling and looking the way that I do.
Well I live in the Lincoln area but i am in citrus Heights and Folsom sometimes. Would be wonderful to have a buddy close to me :) i weigh 274 i have lost 19 pounds so far! yay! mssg me if you think we could connect :)

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next Page | Last Page