Message Boards

Topic : **California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

Number of Replies: 34
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, December 13, 2005, 08:46:19 am
Author : leanna111
HIMY NAME IS ELIZABETHI WAS WEIIGHTING IN ART 290NOW I WEIGHT 151GOADL 140E-MAIlvic_leo_liz@yahoo.com

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 1, 2006, 7:52 pm CST

A buddy in Antioch

Great Job on your weight loss!!!!  I started at 208lbs and am now at 135!!!!  How did you do it?

January 3, 2006, 6:04 pm CST

chico

Quote From: mychancey

Great Job on your weight loss!!!!  I started at 208lbs and am now at 135!!!!  How did you do it?
well im in chico about 1hr 30miins north of u

January 25, 2006, 8:45 pm CST

Live in Orangevale, CA

How did you all loose so many pounds?  Do you have any advise? 

March 3, 2006, 9:14 pm CST

Tired of being huge!

I am a single mom of three and ever since my third was born i seem to keep going up and up and up..I thought nursing was supposed to  burn calories!..I am sure i am past 260 now, and im scared to death. my doctor told me it was a heck of a back pack i was carring and i better do something soon. I dont have any motivaters except my children who are wonderful. Im in Sacramento, my email is codystewart05@sbcglobal.net if you want to encourage each other, shoot me a message.

March 7, 2006, 11:58 pm CST

I'm in Chico Too!

Quote From: home2ca

well im in chico about 1hr 30miins north of u

Hi, I was so surprised to see someone from Chico.  I have tried EVERYTHING.  How are you doing?  Want to email? Talk about the plan? Let me know please. 

Judy80 

April 1, 2006, 1:24 pm CST

Can I get with your plan

Quote From: mychancey

Hi I'm a mother of 3 toddlers twins that are 3 and a 2 year old. While being pregnant with my twins I gained 60lbs but lost it righ after I delivered them. Now with my son I only gained about 20lbs but shortly after giving birth to him I went into heart failure and gained another 40lbs. I have since lost some of that due to my heart functions being back to normal. But I am still over 200lbs. My cardiologist has told me that I need to losoe weight and get healthy or I may end up back on the heart transplant list. I started working out 6 days a week about 3 months ago and cuting my calories way down but I'm not loosing any weight. I'm in the gym sometimes for 3 hours and I don't know whats going on. So if I could go from 200 plus to 135 I would be on cloud 9. I'm at the point now where I'm considering gettinga tummy tuck to cut away some of the fat. So please enlighten me on the program you did to loose the weight. 

Thanks Hazeleyes3  

April 19, 2006, 12:11 am CDT

**California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

I am in Sacramento, I am 42 and i weigh 280 give or take a few , I can not seem to get the motivation to lose it. I am depressed most of the time, and self medicated the rest of the time, i don't know what to do. I don't have the will or the confidence to lose the weight

May 8, 2006, 4:02 pm CDT

sac town here to

Quote From: heidijo

I am in Sacramento, I am 42 and i weigh 280 give or take a few , I can not seem to get the motivation to lose it. I am depressed most of the time, and self medicated the rest of the time, i don't know what to do. I don't have the will or the confidence to lose the weight
hello there. im amber from sacramento. i am looking for a weightloss buddy. i want to lose weight and i want to do it as fast as i can. im really open minded and want to share it with everyone. im very depressed, i have a lows selfesteem, i weigh 200 plus pounds and i want to be 145 or lower. if interested in working with me please let me know. my email is thetwinklenurei@yahoo.com the same for my im. contact anytime!

May 8, 2006, 10:54 pm CDT

Hi

Quote From: bambibambi

hello there. im amber from sacramento. i am looking for a weightloss buddy. i want to lose weight and i want to do it as fast as i can. im really open minded and want to share it with everyone. im very depressed, i have a lows selfesteem, i weigh 200 plus pounds and i want to be 145 or lower. if interested in working with me please let me know. my email is thetwinklenurei@yahoo.com the same for my im. contact anytime!
hi amber well im 37 and i am havign trouble getting my self to excerise also its so hard when you dont have a buddy to work with.

May 28, 2006, 11:09 am CDT

HELP ME!!!

I'm from Red Bluff (about an hour and 45 minutes north of Sacramento) and would like to find a buddy. I don't really have any friends here. My weight fluctuates between 300 and 320 and I'm sick and tired of being heavy. I need help though...

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last