Message Boards

Topic : **California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

Number of Replies: 34
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, December 13, 2005, 08:46:19 am
Author : leanna111
HIMY NAME IS ELIZABETHI WAS WEIIGHTING IN ART 290NOW I WEIGHT 151GOADL 140E-MAIlvic_leo_liz@yahoo.com

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 30, 2006, 2:26 pm CDT

Hi

Quote From: purplmoon

I'm from Red Bluff (about an hour and 45 minutes north of Sacramento) and would like to find a buddy. I don't really have any friends here. My weight fluctuates between 300 and 320 and I'm sick and tired of being heavy. I need help though...
Hi i know its so very hard to lose weight alone with out any kinda suport im in the same boat i just emailed you so feel free to get back to me

May 30, 2006, 2:30 pm CDT

anyone have any tips on losing weight

Hello everyone i am a mother of 3 boys ages 17,15,13 and i am trying to lose weight but its so hard! i am 180 and tryign to get down to 135 or 140 any advice?  

June 6, 2006, 12:04 pm CDT

Would love a program buddy

Quote From: judy80

Hi, I was so surprised to see someone from Chico.  I have tried EVERYTHING.  How are you doing?  Want to email? Talk about the plan? Let me know please. 

Judy80 

I'm in Orland -- just started the program yesterday and am really excited.  I've got about 60lbs +/- to lose... I just turned 39 and plan to have it all lost by my big 40th!  :-)

August 7, 2006, 5:39 pm CDT

I'm Over in Citrus Heights

I'm on the right  how do the rest of you seem to stay on track

Carol

ctoffey @ aol.com

August 7, 2006, 5:48 pm CDT

Slow and steady

Quote From: purplmoon

I'm from Red Bluff (about an hour and 45 minutes north of Sacramento) and would like to find a buddy. I don't really have any friends here. My weight fluctuates between 300 and 320 and I'm sick and tired of being heavy. I need help though...

I've found  for me after over and over and still working on it I went on going in intervolts of maybe 1-20 lbs at a time so I didn't get to discouraged. I also made sure I had water with me at all times and just chugged it as to not get dehydrated and make sure I got filled up ... I know it's hard but when shoppign as they say stay on the outer isles and I found make that list ahead of time and go by just the list . In fact I have epilepsy and can't drive now  where before I could so I order my groceries on line through Safeway and that way they deliver them and it's not as tempting .. Hey for 9 bucks as compared to 9lbs or a doctors visit for health problems it's worth it.

Good luck

My e-mail is

ctoffey@aol.com

I don't know if it's posted

Carol

October 12, 2006, 2:10 pm CDT

In Roseville

Quote From: ctoffey

I'm on the right  how do the rest of you seem to stay on track

Carol

ctoffey @ aol.com

Hi There,

I am in Roseville and am currently not working, looking for someone in the Roseville area as a workout / walking buddy :)

Thanks,

Rose

October 24, 2006, 3:42 pm CDT

Anyone in Citrus Heights?

Quote From: heidijo

I am in Sacramento, I am 42 and i weigh 280 give or take a few , I can not seem to get the motivation to lose it. I am depressed most of the time, and self medicated the rest of the time, i don't know what to do. I don't have the will or the confidence to lose the weight
I need to lose 50 pounds. I can't do it alone. Would like to find someone to work out with.

October 24, 2006, 3:43 pm CDT

Im in Citrus Heights

Quote From: rosebud_rr

Hi There,

I am in Roseville and am currently not working, looking for someone in the Roseville area as a workout / walking buddy :)

Thanks,

Rose

Would love to work out with you. Give me a call it's in my profile.

November 14, 2006, 4:35 pm CST

Near Sacramento

Hi....

I go to school 1 day a week up in SAC and getting started for me has been nearly impossible.

I don't know if it's the meds, the bad time for me physically (meds are causing raging, nearly incapacitating insomnia)....changing the way I eat is rough because I do not do the shopping at all.  My husband does all the shopping, is 100% German -think "Potatoes AND stubborn"- so it is frustrating.

Must take control of my own life!

November 30, 2006, 3:40 pm CST

Hi Babmi

Quote From: bambibambi

hello there. im amber from sacramento. i am looking for a weightloss buddy. i want to lose weight and i want to do it as fast as i can. im really open minded and want to share it with everyone. im very depressed, i have a lows selfesteem, i weigh 200 plus pounds and i want to be 145 or lower. if interested in working with me please let me know. my email is thetwinklenurei@yahoo.com the same for my im. contact anytime!

I am in Roseville,Where abouts in Sac are you?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | Next | Last