Message Boards

Topic : **California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

Number of Replies: 34
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, December 13, 2005, 08:46:19 am
Author : leanna111
HIMY NAME IS ELIZABETHI WAS WEIIGHTING IN ART 290NOW I WEIGHT 151GOADL 140E-MAIlvic_leo_liz@yahoo.com

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 8, 2006, 4:33 pm CST

It does sound like it would be great to have a buddy!

Quote From: rosebud_rr

I am in Roseville,Where abouts in Sac are you?

Hi my name is Liz and I am going through the exact struggle in my life.  I am overweight and feeling very deppressed!  I have never been so down on myself in my life!  this is not me! I am at 250lbs. and scared to death to gain anymore.  I need some kind of game plan and I know that I would be much more pleased with life if I learn how to like myself and fix the problem!  My e-mail is radicalmom68@yahoo.com Thanks!  Liz

December 8, 2006, 4:37 pm CST

Hi there

Quote From: rbngage

I need to lose 50 pounds. I can't do it alone. Would like to find someone to work out with.

I thought I was the only one struggling with my deppression and weight.  I am realizing Im not alone, first of all Im so unhappy and very deppressed and just recently started takeing medication which I feel is not the way to go!  I dont have energy or feel like I am motivated at all!  We are in the same boat and would like to find someone to set up a plan to snap out of this situation and get my life back!  God Bless!  My e-mail : radicalmom68@yahoo.com

Thanks Liz

December 25, 2006, 10:35 am CST

In Sacramento Too!

Quote From: lizguillen68

Hi my name is Liz and I am going through the exact struggle in my life.  I am overweight and feeling very deppressed!  I have never been so down on myself in my life!  this is not me! I am at 250lbs. and scared to death to gain anymore.  I need some kind of game plan and I know that I would be much more pleased with life if I learn how to like myself and fix the problem!  My e-mail is radicalmom68@yahoo.com Thanks!  Liz

Dear Liz,

My name is Claudia.  Feb. 5th I weighed 261 lbs.  I am 57, been on many weight loss programs and was resigned to die an obese woman,  exhausted and depressed from my life long struggle.  By the grace of God I learned about Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous and as of today I weigh 171 lbs. and still losing.  I dropped 90 lbs almost 10 months.  I am no longer hungry, my knees are no longer giving me pain and I am confident I will reach my goal and maintain my goal for the rest of my lift, one day at a time.  I have lots to share and am willing to share more if you are interested.  I am happy, happy, happy!

Sincerely,

Claudia

December 25, 2006, 10:47 am CST

**California: A BUDDY IN SACRAMENTO

Quote From: rbngage

I need to lose 50 pounds. I can't do it alone. Would like to find someone to work out with.

Dear heidijo,

My name is Claudia.  Feb. 5th I weighed 261 lbs.  I am 57, been on many weight loss programs and was resigned to die an obese woman,  exhausted and depressed from my life long struggle.  By the grace of God I learned about Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous and as of today I weigh 171 lbs. and still losing.  I dropped 90 lbs almost 10 months.  I am no longer hungry, my knees are no longer giving me pain and I am confident I will reach my goal and maintain my goal for the rest of my lift, one day at a time.  I have lots to share and am willing to share more if you are interested.  I am happy, happy, happy!

Sincerely,

Claudia

January 28, 2007, 12:17 pm CST

Needed walking buddy in Auburn CA

Hello everyone,

Im looking for a walking buddy in Auburn, CA . I would like to lose about 50lbs. Please email me at tlpierce3540@aol.com. Its so hard to do it alone

March 2, 2007, 10:00 pm CST

a buddy in citrus heights

Quote From: bambibambi

hello there. im amber from sacramento. i am looking for a weightloss buddy. i want to lose weight and i want to do it as fast as i can. im really open minded and want to share it with everyone. im very depressed, i have a lows selfesteem, i weigh 200 plus pounds and i want to be 145 or lower. if interested in working with me please let me know. my email is thetwinklenurei@yahoo.com the same for my im. contact anytime!
hello,  i am carolena in citrus heights and also need to shed about 1,000,000 pounds myself.  well actually about 100, but it seems as though it is that much.  my low selfesteem is also coupled with the loss of our 44 year old daughter to breast cancer last year.  i never want to leave the house hardly and all i do is watch tv and eat m&m's.  if you would like to be weightloss buddy that would be great.  i live between antelope and elk horn and if you are not far perhaps we could do some walking together or just encourage one another on the phone or just email.  my email is starflyer1@comcast.net    in the subject line write weightloss buddy so it is not deleted as spam.  looking forward to hearing from you amber.  where in sacramento do you live?

March 4, 2007, 7:25 pm CST

I can't help myself

Well i still am not able to do it! I can not get rid of the depression. i have no social life i go to work then home and once i am home i don't go anywhere. i have weekends off  and sometimes i don't leave the house not even to walk outside for 2 day's. My weight has become bad enough that i feel like i am 100 years old my knees hurt my back hurts I feel like a FREAK. I wish i could go to sleep and not wake up.

June 8, 2007, 2:36 am CDT

Help!

I am morbidly obese.  I lost over 25 lbs recently but have gained it back.  I need to lose about 200lbs, I am 5'3 and about 350lb.  I am starting heated pool therapy to help my knees, so I can walk better.  I would appreciate a buddy in Sacramento.  My email addy is cutebbw@thotmail.com.  Thank you, best wishes everyone.

Julie

June 26, 2008, 7:54 pm CDT

Quote From: mommof3

I am a single mom of three and ever since my third was born i seem to keep going up and up and up..I thought nursing was supposed to  burn calories!..I am sure i am past 260 now, and im scared to death. my doctor told me it was a heck of a back pack i was carring and i better do something soon. I dont have any motivaters except my children who are wonderful. Im in Sacramento, my email is codystewart05@sbcglobal.net if you want to encourage each other, shoot me a message.
hI, i LIVE IN fORESTHILL CA AND THATS iM NOT SURE HOW FAR FROM YOU BUT ITS DOWN THE HILL IN AUBURN....... ARE U STILL TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT?? i AM AND HAVE NA MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS DDEALING WITH AS WELL I AM F AGE 54 AND AT 267 I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE TOMORROW THATS THE CURRENT WEIGHT AS I HAVENT WEIGHED IN  FOR ABOUT A MONTH.. NEVER KNOW BUT ID LOVE TO STAY IN CONTACT AND MAYBE WE CAN DO THIS BATTLE TOGETHER BATTLE OF THE FAT HUH................. WE CAN DO IT............... DONNA

June 26, 2008, 7:58 pm CDT

Quote From: tlpierce3540

Hello everyone,

Im looking for a walking buddy in Auburn, CA . I would like to lose about 50lbs. Please email me at tlpierce3540@aol.com. Its so hard to do it alone

HI,

ARE U STILL DOING IT LOSING THE WEIGHT??? RELPY I LIVE IN FORESTHILL AND AM CURRENTLY WANTING TO LOSE...............................

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | Next | Last