Message Boards

Topic : 09/08 Too Hot!

Number of Replies: 179
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 20, 2006, 03:01:02 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original Air Date: 01/23) If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Dr. Phil's guests say they’ve gone from ugly ducklings to hot tamales, but their loved ones think they’ve gone too far. Audrey says she looks extra hot now that she's 62 ... and she's got a 28-year-old boyfriend to prove it! Her close friend, Crystal, thinks Audrey should hang up her miniskirts and start baking cookies. Then, Bobbie lost 140 pounds and gained an insanely jealous husband who thinks she looks way too sexy. What do the cameras reveal when they follow Bobbie out for a night on the town? Plus, a winner of the popular makeover show The Swan says she doesn't know how to handle her newfound beauty. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 8, 2006, 7:50 pm CDT

Bobby....trashy? & Grandma's botox

What I found interesting in the conversation was his comment that as she lost weight....she started heaping the food onto HIS plate.  Was she trying (subconsciously) to fatten him up, so then she would be the hot one.  And what's with the thongs hanging out of the jeans & leaning clear across the pool table??  Trashy, and she knows it.  I think we all remember Monica Lewinski!  I'm sure there were plenty of other places along the bar for her to get a drink, she didn't really HAVE to shinny in between the two guys. She knows exactly what she's doing, and all of us gals know that.

As far as grandma is concerned...well, I have to figure she had her face frozen with botox because she never cracked a smile.  And she SHAVED her head so she can wear wigs?  I just want to know how much money she must have stashed away.  I don't know where they live, but it's against the law in Oregon to drive a motor vehicle wearing a mask.  That's not funny, it's dangerous & childish.

September 9, 2006, 10:48 am CDT

Too sad

It is "sad" to see a woman of age without dignity.

Plus, even though she wants to think she looks young, she actually appeared to be much older due to the face that will not move and the body that is stooped, stiff and not fluid.

A sad commentary

September 9, 2006, 1:44 pm CDT

Too Hot Grama

I really don't think people get it.  She is feeling young vibrant healthy alive all the things they tell us we should try to do in our 60's and she is getting slammed for it?  Her daughter tells her to act her age - what age is that?  if you are only as old as you feel.  She is still very active sexually, and what is wrong with that?  She is enjoying life, and who knows if she will live another 20 years, so who cares what as long as she is having fun and her boyfriend obviously thinks she is worth pursueing.  I thought she was very cute!  If all we have to live is for today, why not live it to the fullest?  There are no promises of tomorrow.  I don't bake a lot of cookies with my grandkids either, but I'll take them fishing, or camping, I'm still gramma and they think I rock!  Dr Phil, I bet you would not have had that conversation with Donald Trump, Cher, or anyone else, certainly not a man!  Her daughter needs to get over it and be thankful for the woman that raised her is healthy and happy.   

September 10, 2006, 12:14 am CDT

Good Reality Check, Dr. Phil!

Quote From: anikajean8

I really don't think people get it.  She is feeling young vibrant healthy alive all the things they tell us we should try to do in our 60's and she is getting slammed for it?  Her daughter tells her to act her age - what age is that?  if you are only as old as you feel.  She is still very active sexually, and what is wrong with that?  She is enjoying life, and who knows if she will live another 20 years, so who cares what as long as she is having fun and her boyfriend obviously thinks she is worth pursueing.  I thought she was very cute!  If all we have to live is for today, why not live it to the fullest?  There are no promises of tomorrow.  I don't bake a lot of cookies with my grandkids either, but I'll take them fishing, or camping, I'm still gramma and they think I rock!  Dr Phil, I bet you would not have had that conversation with Donald Trump, Cher, or anyone else, certainly not a man!  Her daughter needs to get over it and be thankful for the woman that raised her is healthy and happy.   

YES! I couldn't agree more with the above! LET'S NOT JUDGE this dear woman who has made peace with herself and her decision to live life as she chooses with a consenting partner and without hurting anyone else! This woman seems wise enough to know about taking care of herself! ...Trying once again to tie her to a pre-defined role? Society needs to quit projecting their values onto her for certainly she is part of a growing trend. EVERYONE involved in a meaningful relationship risks being hurt no matter what their age(s)!  And there is no concern here of potential offspring being affected, since there will be none. Sometimes it is totally appropriate to 'live -in-the-moment-for today' - who knows what tomorrow will bring? If her friend was a very worthy one she would be supportive and feel content with her friend's current happiness, no matter the longevity.  And why feel so threatened by this women catching up on her quota of happiness? What's the matter, Dr. Phil, feeling a little threatened?   : )

September 10, 2006, 10:59 am CDT

Married - Act Like It.

Quote From: judyblue22

Yes, I heard you say that you were married but pressing your body parts against him gave the guy a different perception of your loyalty than what you said.  From how you behaved on camera, you appear to be flirting and seeking attention from other men. You have to take responsibility for the message you send.  

I'm sure you would be devastated if your husband was flirting and pressing up against other women in bars, right?  Why do you think its ok?   

Yes, we all heard you say you were married, however, have you heard that 'actions speak louder than words', well your actions were not that of a loving person.  Anyone that acts like that  appears to be telling their partner - BEWARE!

September 12, 2006, 10:34 am CDT

Bobbie.........what an act!

When I saw that chic rubbing herself all up on other men it made me so sick!  She is not considerate at all towards her husband, just because she was able to lose a large amount of weight and become skinny doesn't mean she should start  being so trashy, I wonder how she would feel if roles were reverse, know what I mean?  If her husband got totally buff, had all the women sworming all over him and he rubbed himself all over them, how would she react to that?  She is just terribly desperate for attention and she knows exactly what she is doing and thinks she can act all innocent saying "Oh, I don't know what you mean, I didin't think I was doing anything that way"  Oh, please.  She likes to play around and act innocent to try and fool people but as everyone said, her actions are screaming out and are far more clear then her so called words of telling men she is married.

September 15, 2006, 11:35 pm CDT

You Go Girl!

I think it is great that Audry is having fun and enjoying life at her age. Her daughter should be proud of her mom. I wish my mom was more like Audry. She is done raising a family and now it is her time to have fun. Bravo for her.

Mercy

September 17, 2006, 9:00 am CDT

09/08 Too Hot!

Quote From: mercyspark

I think it is great that Audry is having fun and enjoying life at her age. Her daughter should be proud of her mom. I wish my mom was more like Audry. She is done raising a family and now it is her time to have fun. Bravo for her.

Mercy

I totally agree!!!!

September 9, 2008, 4:59 pm CDT

get a grip

I also have no problem with people trying to better themselves and how they look but damn to the winner of the swan!!!! When will you be happy???  Of course the first thing people say to u will be a comment on your appearance!!!! Men dont know u have a degree etc!!! What do u want them to say??? People would die for the opportunity that was handed to you but now you see your improvements as a fault because plumbers want to charge you less? Think yourself lucky and stop trying to find something to sulk about.

First | Prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next Page | Last Page