Message Boards

Topic : 09/08 Too Hot!

Number of Replies: 179
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 20, 2006, 03:01:02 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original Air Date: 01/23) If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Dr. Phil's guests say they’ve gone from ugly ducklings to hot tamales, but their loved ones think they’ve gone too far. Audrey says she looks extra hot now that she's 62 ... and she's got a 28-year-old boyfriend to prove it! Her close friend, Crystal, thinks Audrey should hang up her miniskirts and start baking cookies. Then, Bobbie lost 140 pounds and gained an insanely jealous husband who thinks she looks way too sexy. What do the cameras reveal when they follow Bobbie out for a night on the town? Plus, a winner of the popular makeover show The Swan says she doesn't know how to handle her newfound beauty. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 23, 2006, 1:49 pm CST

Wife who lost weight

No married woman has any business going to a bar without her husband.  Maybe she is cheating and maybe she isn't, but the perception is there.  Does she have children?  Would she want her daughter to engage in this sort of behavior?

January 23, 2006, 2:07 pm CST

I disagree

Quote From: mamcclesk

No married woman has any business going to a bar without her husband.  Maybe she is cheating and maybe she isn't, but the perception is there.  Does she have children?  Would she want her daughter to engage in this sort of behavior?
It's perfectly acceptable for a woman to go into a bar with friends or co-workers for a night away from hubby and kids as long as she's not cheating or, in my case, even flirting. Girls night out is called such for a reason, and there's nothing wrong with having a couple of drinks with your best friends, while your husband stays home with the kids for once (which is what it would be in my case lol).

January 23, 2006, 2:09 pm CST

Today's Show - Too Hot

January 23, 2006, 2:09 pm CST

Today's Show - Too Hot

January 23, 2006, 2:26 pm CST

Flower Child gone Hollywood !!

How sad that Audrey thinks she looks hot !!!  She looks so very silly ! Invite her back without the wigs and the make-up and the bazaar clothes,and let's have another look. Audrey thinks she has great legs - let's see those 62 yr old legs without panty-hose !! Twice a child, once a man (woman) - she is now on her way to becoming ( or already there ) child-like !

January 23, 2006, 2:27 pm CST

NOT HOT AT ALL!

Well, after watching this show, I'm totally disgusted with the one who had the gastric surgery and lost 140 lbs.,,,Bobbie?  I think she really needs to divorce her husband and do what she wants to do, which is to flirt and get it on with other men!  My husband and myself were watching together and kept saying "she thinks she is hot?"  I don't think so, I really think she looks anorexic, way too skinny!  Her face is sunken in, her body is sunken in also.  If she gained 20 lbs. she might be cuter.  I'm not trying to sound harsh, but she needs to WAKE UP!  Eat some food!  She was flirting 100% and I can't believe she came home with guys email addresses!  I would be ticked off if I were her husband and put my foot down.  She is married.   

January 23, 2006, 2:36 pm CST

01/23 Too Hot!

Quote From: alinepenni

What difference does it make if Audrey is older than Tyler's mother? And what does a 28 year old MAN"S mother's opinion have to do with this couples relationship?!  A mother's responsibilities extend to her offsping while they are legally of minor age. A mother is not in charge of your life for as long as she, or you, live. 

I have been in relationships with men my own age which I believed would be for the "long term" and they ended. NOTHING is guaranteed, not the length of a relationship or the length of one's life.  People need to live their life for the here and now, not make decisions based on the distant future. Life has a funny way of pulling the plug on people when they are too busy worrying about the future.  

I agree!  Life is too short to judge people by their ages, etc.  If you're happy and you're not hurting anybody, have a good time!!!!!  No one is guaranteed tomorrow. 

If you're happy and the other person (of legal age) is happy that's good enough. 

Have fun.  This could be your last chance. 

January 23, 2006, 2:39 pm CST

01/23 Too Hot!

Quote From: kitkat5510

Well, after watching this show, I'm totally disgusted with the one who had the gastric surgery and lost 140 lbs.,,,Bobbie?  I think she really needs to divorce her husband and do what she wants to do, which is to flirt and get it on with other men!  My husband and myself were watching together and kept saying "she thinks she is hot?"  I don't think so, I really think she looks anorexic, way too skinny!  Her face is sunken in, her body is sunken in also.  If she gained 20 lbs. she might be cuter.  I'm not trying to sound harsh, but she needs to WAKE UP!  Eat some food!  She was flirting 100% and I can't believe she came home with guys email addresses!  I would be ticked off if I were her husband and put my foot down.  She is married.   

I agree with you.  Bobbie looked anorexic and I could not believe Dr. Phil didn't tell her so.  If the camera puts on 15 pounds, what does she really look like?   

I've been fat and I've been thin and I'm fat.......some of you know the story, but that girl was much better looking heavier and her husband looked good to me chubby, why must we be anorexics to have society think we look sexy???????? 

Anybody remember the Rubenesque days in history?  When women looked like women, and they were sexy and stick figures are not. 

January 23, 2006, 2:43 pm CST

Audrey and Bobby

I don't think Dr. Phil was telling Audrey to stop being herself or being outrageous. I think he was just giving her and her much younger beau a big dose of reality.  

It's probably a lot of fun right now. And who knows? They may be together for a while. But the truth is that when she hits her 70s, no matter how much plastic surgery she gets, it wouldn't be unheard of for the younger boyfriend to yearn for greener (and younger) pastures. He may not. But to at least be aware of the fact this may vey well happen sounds pretty sensible. 

As for Bobby, I can understand why she's flaunting it now that she's got it. But when you've got a husband, why not flaunt it to him? He's the one who has been with her through everything. That doesn't mean she has to wear long skirts and big sweaters to hide her figure. But toning down the flirting might help a lot, because it sure looked like that's what she was doing. You can be friendly and nice without being flirty. 

January 23, 2006, 2:44 pm CST

American Girls Gone Wild, Blah Blah Blah

This show is just a good example of what is happening to the female culture of American women.  It seems that  so many American women feel the need to be considered "hot".  To me it is a slap in the face of any woman to describe them the way you would food,,,but what do i know?  I am an attractive girl and have never had any problems with my body image.  Living in a society like ours makes me want to rebel.  When I go out I purposely dress in a way to attract as little attention as possible.  I don't want creepy men starting at me and looking at me just like they do everybody else.  Why should a smart a pretty girl like myself crave the attention of the opposite sex when it is sooo easy to get.  Seriously,,,,just walk around a mall and watch men staring at women.  The women don't have to be pretty,,,just skinny and dressed like what would be considered a whore back in 1950.  What happened to modesty?  Is modesty something to be ashamed of in the year 2006?  Modesty is beautiful.  Flaunting yourself,,,having men slap you on the butt,,,etc,,,is nothing to be proud of...and hearing the term HOT is such a freaking joke.  I'm not HOT...i am beautiful,,,inside and out.   

Just say NO to Girls Gone wild and bring back dignity to American women. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last