Message Boards

Topic : 02/10 Last Chance

Number of Replies: 343
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 03, 2006, 04:22:21 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

If your marriage is on the rocks, how do you know whether to call it quits or give it one more try? April says that after only a few months of marriage, she received a voicemail on her cell phone from her husband, Jon, saying that he wanted a divorce. This was while she was in the hospital connected to a feeding tube! She says she has no idea what changed all of a sudden and wants some answers. Jon just wants her to sign the divorce papers. Should they try to work things out and give their marriage another try? Then, Kristen is torn between keeping her family and marriage together, or keeping the sparks alive with her current lover. Her husband, Brian, recently moved back into their house because he wants to try and save their eight-year marriage. Does a marriage that was started by infidelity and hurt by infidelity have a chance of surviving? Dr. Phil has strong advice for these parents who are fighting, lying and cheating -- all in front of their young children. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More February 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 23, 2006, 1:27 am CDT

April

I don't know much about eating disorders, but shouldn't she be in the hospital or treatmet facility if she's only 80 pounds?

June 11, 2006, 10:10 am CDT

i cannot blame jon

has anybody ever lived with an anorexic? 

I have and before i had i could have never imagined what it means to live with an anorexic. 

I can understand jon completely for breaking up over the phone. Hope he never has to be confronted with her again. 

But hey, poor April is the victim here right? But why is she dragging people around her down in her misery (parents, jon, friends). Try and find out what caused this eating disorder instead of getting your almost ex husband on the doctor phil show, it is not about the ex husband, he just happened to be the first one to want to escape a horrible situation 

January 7, 2007, 3:03 am CST

Dont worry April

It is ok April, dont worry, you still have the time for the rest of your life and you are a beatifu woman, I hope I can meet you to talk to you and help you with that. I wish you all the best.

First | Prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Next Page | Last Page