Message Boards

Messages By:

July 22, 2005, 9:00 pm CDT

the dr phil letter

ok i know i have already asked but i am trying to get a few more so pleeeeease guys send them in i

Dear Dr. Phil,

You have a wonderful forum to reach out and educate people.  Your knowledge and compassion has indeed helped many.  Bravo for your good work.  The message boards that have been created on your web site have also touched many people.   In fact I am one of several that suffer from bipolar disorder and have found comfort and support through the bipolar board.  The intent of this letter is to share our stories and to encourage you once again to produce as show on bipolar.  One of the many common threads that you will read is the fact that it’s difficult to deal with the disorder when so many people simply don’t understand.  Please help us to share the message of hope to all that struggle.  Here are some of our stories:

it can be anything from a few lines to a page and anything in between

your name and address or just a sign in name or nothing at all its your choice

please the more the better

and to all those who already have thankyou!!!!!!

July 22, 2005, 9:04 pm CDT

dr phil letter

sorry my email address is

mwebstar@hotmail.com

July 23, 2005, 5:15 pm CDT

will this work i won't hold my breath

July 25, 2005, 6:33 am CDT

for the board

looks like the board needs another chill pill

now now ladies settle down we all get easily offended as we are all moody little ********* we need to learn to think about what we are saying and not take things so personal.

YEAH RIGHT

thats what makes this board so fun we all have our opinions and they change constantly.

where is the enigma - TED where are you!!!!!!!!!

July 25, 2005, 8:14 am CDT

Bipolar Disorder

I doubt sometimes whether a

quiet and un-agitated life

would have suited me -- Yet I

sometimes long for it.

-BYRON 

July 25, 2005, 8:18 am CDT

Bipolar Disorder

would have suited me -- YetI

sometimes long for it.

-BYRON

Topic : Bipolar Disorder  

would have suited me -- Yet I

sometimes long for it.

-BYRON 

July 25, 2005, 8:29 am CDT

smart a**e

yes i guess i should quit trying to be a smarty pants i doesn't seem to work

i don't think the moderators can put up with my experimentaly playing

But for the record moon or someone else started it !!!!!!!

Now i'm not being bitchy moody or personal so i hope i don't offend anyone - faith moon or any others.

Where is rockit, kupkakes, shady, enigma, and anyone else >>>>>

oh and i too hear from em and she is doing ok - well ok in bp terms which could mean anything LOL

Oh and a HUGE THANKYOU TO FAITH for the book she posted me USA to AUS ha same letters different order!!!!!! god i told you i was clever LOL

off to bed for me - attempt 3, hope all are fine

oh Kalie - Hay whats up, hopefully hay LOL

July 27, 2005, 9:12 am CDT

Bipolar Disorder

Quote From: lorrieannd

I know I am a newbie to the board, However......STOP IT ALL OF YOU, we need each other for so many reasons, support, experience, sounding boards, sharing things that work as well as things that don't. How are we ever going to convince Dr Phil to have a show to educate the public if we can't communicate maturly and with respect. Those of us with BP know that DP is part of our lives, however, persons with DP,DO NOT share the same symptoms as us. The rapide cycling, severe HIGHS...LOWS, the total loss of who we WERE. Please DON'T GO.....If someone offends you, it is your right to let them know, if you chose...just take the higher road and do it politly and with respect. Please come back...I need you All, God Bless, Lorrie

hey i am sorry what you say is so very true but how can somebody stay somewhere while they are getting hurt, i am trying to move away from abusive situations. i have always tried to take the high road and tell myself other a intitled to there opinions, i can usually take it when i am hurt as i have gotten used to it and but up pretty good barries (my pysch calls then brick walls that need to be demolished) but when people hurt my friend i hurt deeply i wish things could go back to how they once were but somany of my friends have left but i have grown close to them so i have messengers and emails,

i agree on the drphil thing you were saying so much so i have started a letter and many both past and present members of this board have contributed. if you wish to add your story  aswell it would be apprciated. the details are towards the beinging of the board around july 22 9pm if you want to go back and read it or  email me at mwebstar@hotmail.com  for more info. as i won't be back much more

cheers Storm 

July 29, 2005, 6:37 am CDT

australia

Quote From: cjmashado

are there any one on here from australia?
i am looking for same one who has the same type hobbies as me
i love to cook read go for nice walks and just spend time with my family
i am 23 and a mother to 1 child
if you want to chat feel free to do so
 i am 24 and from australia. I suffer from bipolar. i am single and studing to be a teeachers aide as i believe that the children are our future. i live on a small peice of land with my dogs cats and horses. i'm around if you want to chat

August 12, 2005, 12:03 am CDT

food for thought

Quote From: theenigma

The intensity of my feelings are on a continuum. I experience life from simple black and white to technicolor. Like moving the color adjustment setting on a TV. Move it all the way down and it is rather dull, but move it all the way up and the screen glows with color. I think it strays less from the middle the older I get. 

I think we are all in the process of knowing ourselves better and better. With introspection comes confidence in knowing who you are. What makes you happy. What is important to you. What floats your boat. 

Ted (IL) 

how can anyone ever go hungry when you are around  

you deffinatly keep my little brain working and pondering on life. i definatly have to focus on "what floats my boat" instead of what keeps sinking it. After all a hunk of wood or a hunk of metal does not float instead we have to shape it into the correct mould before it can float merrily down the stream. 

hmmm got me thinking Again 

ps i know what the (IL) stands for LOL 

Storm 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board