Messages By: dayrt67

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 5, 2007, 5:52 pm CDT

Obsessive Love:On the Run

Quote From: lovesbird

I completely agree!  Within 30 minutes of watching the first episode, I thought there is no hope for this man, I could see the madness in his eyes.  Her life is in danger, that is for certain.

I hope there is some way this man can be court ordered into a mental hospital for a long....... time, he is an absolute psycopath!

GOOD LUCK JENNIFER!  HANG IN THERE (DIVORCE THE MENTAL CASE) AND DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO STAY SAFE!  GOOD CHOICE GOING TO DR. PHIL, NOW I HOPE YOU GET THE HELP YOU DESERVE!

I agree  also. Take Dr. Phil's help and run like hell. Don't look back, too much has happened and it can't be fixed. Maybe if he gets some help and sticks to it he will be a OK ex-husband.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
January 28, 2008, 1:28 pm CST

Pick your Battles

I think you were right in saying pick your battles. It really isn't that big of a deal about the baggy pants. The youth will find out what types of jobs they can get dressing the  way they do. The government should not be able to  do.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
January 28, 2008, 4:00 pm CST

Extreme Weight

Quote From: flopeyeman

Yes that is right 17 months ago I weighed in at 740 pounds I was completely bed bound and was on oxygen and I was an insulin dependent diabetic at 41years old I probably was going to be dead inside of a year! I wanted to have gastric bypass and contacted three different surgeons and no one would consider doing the surgery on me one surgeon even told me that if I would loose down to 450 he would do the surgery on me! If I could have lost that much weight I would not need the surgery! but I found a surgeon that would operate on me! Dr Bryne at the Medical University of South Carolina and I was operated on on Aug 30 2006 and my weight is now down to 390 pounds so I have lost 350 pounds and I am able to get around I can now drive again no more oxygen or C pap no more diabetes meds of any kind and I'm doing great I feel that I have a new life now I still have a large hernia and a lot of hanging skin that I have to deal with the doctors want me to loose down to about 350 before I can have the hernia fixed and the skin removed!!  
   I think that is great. You hang in there. You are doing something for yourself and those around you to live a very long and happy life. You can get to 350 in no time.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
January 28, 2008, 4:07 pm CST

Junk

I have been married for 19 years to a man  who  collects everything. I used to get to throw  things out once a year when he went to Bike Week  Florida. I would take huge garbage bags and throw all kind of things away. This is a man who has saved all his drivers licenses and registrations of every car he has owned. He is 61 years old. I am hoping to get some ideas from Dr. Phil's show on Wednesday.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board