Message Boards

Messages By: suzfreed

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
July 31, 2005, 7:43 pm CDT

Are you kidding me?

Dr. Phil, you could not even look at that heart wrenching Carole battling about money or her other brothers death or her father beating her...she was ridiculously replulsive with her fake crying.  You saw it and I was worried for you.  Get a grip on life woman...you're how old?  If you are going to act like a child and fake cry, at least produce some tears...you have a lot of growing up to do.  Figure out what your real problem is and quit blaming everyone else...your mother shouldn't have to see this...poor woman. 

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
September 5, 2007, 7:10 pm CDT

Totally agree

Quote From: dterenzi

I agree with you, and I also think that Christy needs to get a life,get into therapy, find a hobby, do something besides tear her sisters world apart.  She is a very angry, bitter woman, if she dosent get over it she will die an angry bitter old woman.   These two sisters should never have anything to do with each other ever!   Christy get the help you need and stop blaming your sister for all your short comings!
What is her motive, Dr. Phil?  I just finished watching the follow-up show.  Why is she doing this?  I am a Psychology major and this to me is so disturbing for me to see.  Granted she obviously has issues and I believe she is trying to be difficult and create problems.  She is rude and crude and has no appreciation for people.  She is in this for her, her own problems and creations she has in her own head.  Please focus on her, help her so she doesn't do this to the next person...I loved your last statements to her when she was begging you to talk to her.  That you take this personally offensible...you are all that and 3 bags of chips, Dr. Phil.  Get her some help.  She won't stop. 

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2007, 5:05 pm CDT

09/11 The Dr. Phil House: Man Camp Newlyweds

Quote From: trisda

I am one of the men you are speaking about. I am responsible for my actions and take full accountability for them. Its hard when you were only taught one way all your life. If everyone keeps turning their back on men like myself how are we ever going to realize that we have problems and get the help that we need. Thank God I found a woman who has not turned her back on me but saw the good man under the pain I inflict on others only trying to truly understand the reasoning behind it. I am so glad that she trusts and believes in me and that there is help out there for men like us if we seek it. We have a right to feel free and happy and not live the same way we were taught as children. Granted we have only been married for 2 months, we have been together for 4 years. Thank God for God and forgiveness so we can leave the past behind and go on and live successful, functioning lives. Im not one of the men on the show that has threatened her life or has used physical violence but I have verbally destroyed her and I am not saying that one is worse then the other, they all are wrong, Woman should always feel like a queen and be respected. Every day is a struggle for me but with God in my life, I truly feel I can change because it is only thru God that miracles can occur. And if you watch the show you will see that all of the couple portrayed are christians and wanted freedom from the disfunction in their lifes. Every day will be a struggle but I am up for the battle and with patience and communication I feel I can turn this around and have a very successful marriage. I do thank you for your oppinion and comments.
I am very proud of you.  Please remember your first line, You are responsible for your actions and need to take full responsibility at all times.  Good that you have God in your life, but take control, God gave us free will to control our own lives.  Make him proud of you! 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board