Message Boards

Messages By: kaykwilts

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
angry
October 24, 2005, 1:16 am CDT

At 3 in the afternoon

Dr. Phil comes on at 3 in the afternoons where I live.  My kids are usually home from school at this time.  I don't think this topic should be discussed in time periods where kids can listen in.  The topics that are going to be discussed should not be heard by kids.  I know I can just turn off the tv but sometimes my kids turn on the tv without me knowing it.  They love watching Dr. Phil.  They are 13 and 15.  We are a Christian family and believe in waiting until marriage.  We don't believe in shacking up either.  I certainly don't want them exposed to some liberal ideas like this show's guest probably will have. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
April 21, 2006, 1:58 pm CDT

04/21 Baby Wars

Quote From: barbborak

how dare he think that just because he didn't want this baby it makes him not responsable for this child! Mens rights my foot!!!! If you don't want a baby KEEP YOUR PANTS ON! That is the only way to ensure their will be no child. I'am a child of adoption. My entire life I wondered why my parents didn't want me why I wasn't good enough but their other kids were. I still had a wonderful childhood, but now that I have children do you have any idea how hard it is to explain to them the truth?! Grow up. The chioce to have sex was just as much hers and it was yours, you new the risk you took. Be a man, take care of your baby. This has nothing to do with rights it has to do with the fact you still want to be a child yourself. People like you do not deserve oxygen!!!!!! Do not put this baby through anymore then she is already going to go through.
I complete agree.  If Matt didn't want kids he should keep it in his pants.  I think any woman considering marrying this creep should be very leary of marrying him. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2006, 7:47 am CDT

Karen needs to be in jail!

I have not seen the show yet.  It doesn't come on until this afternoon but I have just finished reading all the previews.  I can't believe this mom.  She needs to be in jail for the H*ll she has put those babies through calling them horrible names and beating them.  I don't believe one minute she is going to change despite all the help Dr. Phil is going to give her.  She needs to be in jail where she will get a taste of her own medicine.  People in jail don't take too kindly to child abusers.  Those children ought to be out of the home while she is getting counseling.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 6:36 pm CDT

Stormy needs to grow up

She was like a 2 year old brat who didn't get her way by storming off the stage.  Her name sure does fit her personality.  It there her real name or what or is it just her stripper name? 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 6:38 pm CDT

Boundaries

They need to read the book "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud.  They need to learn what's proper and what's not. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 6:48 pm CDT

Does she realize what she has done

Quote From: mommaxine

My husband gets along with my parents just fine but we have the opposite problem.  My mother-in-law was created in hell!  Sixteen years ago she told me off.  I spent  the next five years alone on holidays, telling my husband to take the children to his parents.  I would never keep them from developing a close relationship.  I reminded him of their birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day , Father's Day, and Christmas and even bought the presents.  I soon apologized (for what I don't even know to this day).  We began to get close and then last year my daughter went to her home and out of the blue she cornered her and began to tell her how much she hated all of us (except her son).   She made up horrible things that my son supposedly said and more.  I actually managed to prove to my husband what came out of her mouth was lies.  There was no reason for this except she wanted totally controll of our family.  This time, since my children were now adults, I let them choose if they wanted to continue a relationship with either grandparent.  They all (3 of them) declined and want nothing to do with them.  Even if they apologize, they know the true feelings of this woman her husband (he yelled too).  They sent back Christmas cards with money to them.  They had sent them and my husband checks and cards.  Not me of course.  I never defended my children to her or myself.  I have never spoken to her since, trying to take the high road.  I am not even allowed to say their names, because it causes my 23 year old daughter to cry.  I just don't know how to deal with such a destructive personality.

By being mean to you and putting you down she has only alienated her grandchildren and son.  Good for you for taking the high road. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 6:51 pm CDT

Looking forward to the updates

I hope Alex has been a good mother since giving birth and is careful of getting involved deeply in relationships that lead to more babies.  Anyone she dates now is a potential daddy to her baby so she should be careful in her chosing.  I hope her parents have been able to stay together and hope that her father learned to keep his zipper up.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 20, 2006, 8:29 am CDT

Last Night's Dr. Phil Special

Did yall see last night's special on the woman living in the abusive situation.  I was on the edge of my seat the whole time thinking the abusive husband would come home early and catch her trying to escape.  I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that she safely escaped.   Many times when a woman tries to escape or escapes she winds up being murdered by her husband or boyfriend.  This woman feared her husband would do the same since he had threatened many times with knives.  He would one big bully but I think Dr. Phil is going to try to help him.  Even if Dr. Phil helps him I certainly hope that the wife does not go back to him.  She is trying to go on with her life getting training for jobs.  If she went back to him more than likely he would revert back to his cruel sadistic ways.  This special was good and I think it may be the impetus for some woman to take the first step to get out of thier abusive situation.  Maybe they will see that they can get help and they don't have to put up with a bunch of crap from any man.  The woman who escaped didn't want her daughter to grow up to marry an abuser and she didn't want her son to become one.  There was a scene in the car where the little boy was saying, mama I'm going choke you.  With therapy this little boy doesn't have to turn out like daddy. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 20, 2006, 8:59 am CDT

Don't marry him

If he is cheating now he will cheat after marriage.  You deserve someone who will be faithful before and after marriage. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
May 22, 2006, 4:37 pm CDT

Preverts get off too easily

I was watching today's program and I was sickened by the description of  what that first pedophile did to his precious daughters.  The sicko acted like he was proud that he was able to get his kids to keep quiet about it.  I am wondering where the mother was in all this and if she was able to see any signs in her kids like change of behavior. 

It also disturbed me that Ashley's molester who was a minister got off scot free and is still preaching.  His church should have believed Ashley and kicked that pervert out of the church.  He may get away with it now but someday he may be paying in Hell. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board