Message Boards

Messages By:

July 23, 2005, 2:40 am CDT

being yourself

Hi there I am new to this, so I hope that you can bare with me--I am from New Zealand on the other side of the world, there was a time in my life that I thought that I was crazy, and you know those who thought they were experts were the ones that put me there (in my head anyway)well over time, I decided not to continue with the theapy and you know it was the best that I did for me (its not for everyone) I decided who I wanted to be and have now continued down that path for the last 6 years, once I knew that I was not who they kept telling me i was , I went back to those who dammed me and let them know that they were book people and didnt know anything about life...I have lived on a natural high now ever since, never had a bad day, life has taken me down many great journies since, and will continue to for many years to come.  The greatest part was being able to communicate with all my children, let them know I was sorry for what I had put them through and today I am not justa loved  mum but a very much loved grandmother of 16 wonderful beautiful granchildren many who have a varity of nuerological disorders (inherited) they all have great qualities and will make a great life for themselves because I will not allow the negatives to intrude while they are growing - Thanks Dr Phil you re an inspiration even in NZ..regards and love Moira

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board